For Single Christian Men that are looking for a wife!

Author: BrotherDThomas

Total: 191
BrotherDThomas
Debates: 2
BrotherDThomas

TRADESECRET, whose gender went from a woman to a man, and then to unknown, and then back to a man, and then went to unknown again,  the Debate Runaway on Jesus' true MO,  Bible denier of Jesus being the Trinity God in the OT, the runaway to what division of Christianity he/she/unknown follows, the pseudo-christian that has committed the Unpardonable Sin, the number 1 Bible ignorant fool regarding Noah's ark, the pseudo-christian that says kids that curse their parents should be killed, states there is FICTION within the scriptures, and is guilty of Revelation 22:18-19 and 2 Timothy 4:3, AN ADMITTED SEXUAL DEVIANT, and obviously had ungodly Gender Reassignment Surgery, Satanic Bible Rewriter, an embarrassed LIAR of their true gender, and goes against Jesus in not helping the poor, has turned into a HYPOCRITE, and a LIAR, teaches Christianity at Universities in a “blind leading the blind” scenario, and is a False Prophet, says that Jesus is rational when He commits abortions and makes His creation eat their children, and that Jesus is rational when He allows innocent babies to be smashed upon the rocks, has now changed genders 5 TIMES in their profile page, and now has reading comprehension problems, 

YOUR QUOTE THAT IS NOT SHOWN WHERE IT IS AT WITHIN THIS FORUM: "When you were speaking to Jesus last night, did he happen to talk with about Luke 17:1-3? I notice you still are running away from that question."

Please tell Jesus and I where the origin of your quote above exists within this forum and how it relates to your never ending Bible stupidity. Thank you.
Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Your comical gibberish gobbledygook argumentum ad ignorantium fallacy in trying so hard to shift the burden of proof to me is so sad to watch, whereas it is obvious that you haven’t even gotten your High School GED yet!" LOL!  FACT, this is NOT my assertion, but the Bible's assertion, get it Bible fool? HELLO!  Again, your “reading comprehension” skills go out the window, whereas I have to school you upon the English language along with your Bible stupidity, of which never ends with you!
'I. Argumentum ad Ignorantiam: (appeal to ignorance) the fallacy that a proposition is true simply on the basis that it has not been proved false or that it is false simply because it has not been proved true. This error in reasoning is often expressed with influential rhetoric.' Argumentum ad Ignorantiam (lander.edu)

Wow! I'm not shifting the burden.  You asserted - you prove.  It is you who thinks your proposition is true.  I have asked you to prove your point.  

You have quoted the bible - in part but made commentary in relation to it. Nowhere in any of those verses are Christians mentioned. Nowhere is there in any of the verses - a direction to get yourself a Christian wife this way. 

It is not me who failed school Brother.  It is you who does not even understand the alleged fallacy you have now referred to.  Please go back to school and learn logic. 
Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Are you saying you have forgotten? 

How convenient is that for you? I'll give you  clue.  It was this year. In the past 6 months. 

3RU7AL
Debates: 3
3RU7AL
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Congratulations on reaching 124 comments.
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Tradesecret

TRADESECRET, whose gender went from a woman to a man, and then to unknown, and then back to a man, and then went to unknown again,  the Debate Runaway on Jesus' true MO,  Bible denier of Jesus being the Trinity God in the OT, the runaway to what division of Christianity he/she/unknown follows, the pseudo-christian that has committed the Unpardonable Sin, the number 1 Bible ignorant fool regarding Noah's ark, the pseudo-christian that says kids that curse their parents should be killed, states there is FICTION within the scriptures, and is guilty of Revelation 22:18-19 and 2 Timothy 4:3, AN ADMITTED SEXUAL DEVIANT, and obviously had ungodly Gender Reassignment Surgery, Satanic Bible Rewriter, an embarrassed LIAR of their true gender, and goes against Jesus in not helping the poor, has turned into a HYPOCRITE, and a LIAR, teaches Christianity at Universities in a “blind leading the blind” scenario, and is a False Prophet, says that Jesus is rational when He commits abortions and makes His creation eat their children, and that Jesus is rational when He allows innocent babies to be smashed upon the rocks, has now changed genders 5 TIMES in their profile page, and now has reading comprehension problems, 

YOUR CONTINUED DUMBFOUNDED RHETORIC IN POST #122: “Wow! I'm not shifting the burden.  You asserted - you prove.  It is you who thinks your proposition is true.  I have asked you to prove your point.”

Relating to your overwhelming Bible stupidity again in your quote above, I don’t have to “think” my premises are true, because our serial killer Jesus as Yahweh God incarnate, says they are true as LITERALLY written showing pseudo-christian men a way to get a wife, period!  Every word of God is flawless; he is a shield to those who take refuge in him.“ (Proverbs 30:5)  In every word of Jesus being flawless, includes my initial post passages! Do you want to call Jesus a LIAR again relative to the aforementioned passage? Huh? Understand? How about even a “maybe?”  

YOUR QUOTE OF CONTINUED BIBLE STUPIDITY: “You have quoted the bible - in part but made commentary in relation to it. Nowhere in any of those verses are Christians mentioned. Nowhere is there in any of the verses - a direction to get yourself a Christian wife this way.”

OMG, therefore your embarrassing Bible brainlessness precludes that since there were no Christians mentioned in Jesus promising eternal life to His followers (John 3:16), then they are not worthy of Heaven?!  Tradesecret, PLEASE give us time to compose ourselves from laughter of your Bible dumbness in making statements like you did in your quote above before you post another Bible dimwitted quote, okay? LOL!

Relating to your overwhelming Bible stupidity again in your quote above, I don’t have to “think” my premises are true, because our serial killer Jesus, as Yahweh God incarnate, says they are true as LITERALLY written which shows in how to get a wife! Every word of God is flawless; he is a shield to those who take refuge in him.“ (Proverbs 30:5)  As this passage so states, EVERY WORD of Jesus is flawless, therefore the passages in question are flawless as well! Do you want to call Jesus a LIAR again relative to the aforementioned passage? Huh? Understand? How about even a “maybe?”  

I CAN’T SAY ANYMORE “NEXT PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN AS BIBLE DUMBFOUNDED AS TRADESECRET” BECAUSE AS CONTINUALLY SHOWN, TRADESECRET IS THE #1 BIBLE RUNAWAY FOOL OF THIS  RELIGION FORUM, BAR NONE!

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Tradesecret

TRADESECRET, whose gender went from a woman to a man, and then to unknown, and then back to a man, and then went to unknown again,  the Debate Runaway on Jesus' true MO,  Bible denier of Jesus being the Trinity God in the OT, the runaway to what division of Christianity he/she/unknown follows, the pseudo-christian that has committed the Unpardonable Sin, the number 1 Bible ignorant fool regarding Noah's ark, the pseudo-christian that says kids that curse their parents should be killed, states there is FICTION within the scriptures, and is guilty of Revelation 22:18-19 and 2 Timothy 4:3, AN ADMITTED SEXUAL DEVIANT, and obviously had ungodly Gender Reassignment Surgery, Satanic Bible Rewriter, an embarrassed LIAR of their true gender, and goes against Jesus in not helping the poor, has turned into a HYPOCRITE, and a LIAR, teaches Christianity at Universities in a “blind leading the blind” scenario, and is a False Prophet, says that Jesus is rational when He commits abortions and makes His creation eat their children, and that Jesus is rational when He allows innocent babies to be smashed upon the rocks, has now changed genders 5 TIMES in their profile page, and now has reading comprehension problems, 

YOUR RUNAWAY QUOTE AGAIN IN POST #123: "Are you saying you have forgotten? How convenient is that for you? I'll give you  clue.  It was this year. In the past 6 months."

Unfortunately, my neighbor's 1st grader son Timmy is not available to help you address a simple conclusion in you supporting your proposition shown above, therefore, until you do, it simply does not exist.  Still waiting.

Tradesecret, on a side note, have you gotten help with your ADMITTED SEXUAL DEVIANCY as yet and as shown within this post of yours:  https://ibb.co/0XTZRpr  The Satanic irony of which, you want to call yourself a Christian???! NOT! OMG! LOL!

Is there any other pseudo-christian within this forum that goes directly against Jesus's direct words in being a sexual deviant like our #1 Bible runaway fool Tradesecret has done?  If so, let Jesus and I help you with your despicable ungodly problem because if you don't get help, your outcome is the sulfur lakes of HELL upon your earthly demise (Revelation 21:8), and where Tradesecret is going!  "Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality," (1 Corinthians 6:9)
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@3RU7AL
@Tradesecret

3RU7AL,

YOUR PATTING ON THE BACK OF THE BROTHER D. THOMAS QUOTE: "Congratulations on reaching 124 comments."

Jesus and I thank you for commenting upon the obvious.  The Bible topic threads that I bring forth seemingly are making Bible inept pseudo-christians look like a stunned dear at night starring into the headlights of an incoming semi truck. Case in point, look at the dimwitted of the JUDEO-Christian Bible Tradesecret in my posts to them in #125 and 126 relative to them where "her," "he," "unknown," "he," and "unknown" shows themselves to be the continued Bible fool towards the topic at hand of this Jesus inspired thread of how He shows  His follower men in how to get a wife!  

Another aspect of the bird-brained pseudo-christian Tradesecret, was the fact that their boring thread topic of: "The meaning of Death" was in fact dead for 8 days, that was until Jesus and I came within said thread to liven it up 100% as shown in this link herewith and henceforth: https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/6316-the-meaning-of-death?page=1&post_number=23   Did I get a "thank you" from Tradesecret for livening up their thread, NO, I did not, but Jesus will remember upon Judgment Day!  

As I have said many times before, it is truly hard in being a TRUE Christian like myself in the 21st century of science, logic and reasoning. 
Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Absolutely nothing to address. Really quite sad - and even more so because you think this amusing. 

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Well at least you remain consistently stupid. Good for you. 
ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
-->
@Tradesecret
Well at least you remain consistently stupid. Good for you
A requirement for Landover Baptist Church members. Lol.
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Tradesecret

YOUR WHIMPERING QUOTE OF RUNNING AWAY FROM YET ANOTHER ONE OF MY JESUS INSPIRED POST #125: “Absolutely nothing to address. Really quite sad - and even more so because you think this amusing.” 

How can my post #125 not be addressed as your quote states above, where I blatantly showed the membership in just how BIBLE STUPID you truly are, and yes it is sad on your part! Again, in my post #125. you had to run away from Jesus’ inspired passages that easily derailed your notion of what you thought you knew upon the topic, you didn't as usual!!!  Tradesecret, why do you make it so easy for me to show everyone your complete Bible ignorance?! 

Your feeble terse statement in your post #128 relative to my post #125 is unfortunately showing everyone that you were bluntly made the Bible fool that you truly are AGAIN, and where my superior Bible knowledge over your grade-school perceived knowledge, is shown once again!  LOL!

MEMBERSHIP: Just read my easy refutation to the Bible fool Tradesecret in my post #125 of this thread, where they continually removed one foot to insert the other over and over and over AGAIN!  It is truly sad that any Bible inept pseudo-christian like Tradesecret can remain upon this forum. :(

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Tradesecret

YOUR SAD FEEBLE TERSE QUOTE OF USING A NON SEQUITUR IN RUNNING AWAY FROM YET ANOTHER ONE OF MY JESUS INSPIRED POST #126: “Well at least you remain consistently stupid. Good for you.”

Oh my, look at the pitiful state you are in now in trying in vain to run away from me continually making you the #1 Bible fool runaway, whereas I am allegedly stupid in doing so?!  Priceless. Seriously, it is truly sad to watch you gasp for air in “trying” to over come my Bible superiority over your meek knowledge of same. :(

1. You ran away again in showing me where your elusive question to me regarding Luke 17:1-3 was at, where you were to produce it, but you didn’t, therefore you are alluding that it didn’t exist in the first place, LIAR!  A false witness will not go unpunished, and he who breathes out lies will perish.” (Proverbs19:9). Still waiting!

2. So, how can I be stupid when I addressed your admittance of being an ungodly SEXUAL DEVIANT, and that you did not deny, as I had blatantly shown in this link https://ibb.co/0XTZRpr in my post #126? I only wanted to know if you were coming to terms with this ungodly act of yours and removing it from your lifestyle in the name of Jesus!  How embarrassing for you once again in front of Jesus and the membership, where you will NOT be going to Heaven because of your despicable ungodly sex acts: Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality” (1 Corinthians 6:9)

Tradesecret, you are an outright ungodly pseudo-christian mess within this forum, and an embarrassment to Christianity, whereas Jesus and I will continue to easily own you and your dimwitted Bible stupidity at your expense!
Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Get a life Brother.  

I am not whining. I am pointing out that you are a crap debater. You don't know how to discuss a point. You have not proved anything except you are a buffoon. 

You quoted some verses completely out of context. You applied Christianity to it.  Everyone of the verses were from the OT - when Christians had not even been invented. Ask Stephen. He will agree that Christians did not happen until well after Jesus.  

Yet you want to provoke a point.  I am not playing.  LOL. If you want me to play - you have to do better than what you have done. 

Prove your point.  I don't expect that you can - but it will be amusing for me to watch you try. 
Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherDThomas
I cannot run away from someone who has nothing to run away from.  

You need to demonstrate you have something I am worried about.  People run when they are scared or worried or are unable to answer. 

You need to ask a question - a real question - not just commentary.  You do realize this, don't you? Or are you really missing the point? 

3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@Tradesecret
Do you understand how much you are encouraging him simply by posting replies ?
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@3RU7AL
What do you have against entertainment? : )
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Tradesecret

Tradesecret RUNNING AWAY from the content of my link #125:

Tradesecret RUNNING AWAY from the content of my link #126:

Here are your child like run away statements to my posts #125 and #126 listed above that DO NOT address the total content of the posts  shown above and where I easily Bible Slap you Silly®️ because of your dumbfounded of the Bible persona, where referring to the links above, you tersely said:

“Absolutely nothing to address. Really quite sad - and even more so because you think this amusing.”
“Well at least you remain consistently stupid. Good for you.”

Huh?, Thats it? LOL!  Okay, where in your grade school and terse responses above did you address in my post #125 that Jesus LITERALLY spoke the verses in question that biblically were flawless as He states, whether in the Old Testament of not does not matter, in how a pseudo-christian man is to get a wife?  YOU DIDN’T, other than to run away from the stated biblical axioms!

In my post #126, where did you address the fact that you were to give me the context of you bringing up Luke 17:1-3 for me, of which I have asked you 2 times to bring said link to the forefront to discuss at your expense, YOU DIDN’T!  Still waiting!

Where in your infantile terse quotes above did you discuss your totally ungodly actions of you admitting that you are a sexual deviant as shown in this link:  https://ibb.co/0XTZRpr YOU DIDN’T, other than to run away from this disgusting fact!

Deducing the above facts of yours to the irreducible primary, YOU RAN AWAY FROM MY POSTS TO YOU, 2+2=4, oil and water don’t mix, and you remain the #1 Bible fool runaway upon this Religion Forum, period!

Tradesecret, it is like you hold dear in you being the #1 Bible fool runaway in this forum, is it kind of a sexual fetish for you in the same vein as you admitting that you are a SEXUAL DEVIANT with friends and family as the ungodly link above show states?

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Tradesecret

YOUR ONCE AGAIN RUNAWAY QUOTE:  "I am not whining. I am pointing out that you are a crap debater. You don't know how to discuss a point. You have not proved anything except you are a buffoon.”

First thing, in myself and Jesus easily owning you and your faith, I need to have something to work with in discussing a “point”, and since you DO NOT address my points to you, but only to use non sequiturs like the equally dumbfounded of the Bible EhHAMg5 does, I have nothing to debate except the fact that I have to  continue showing the membership that you RUN AWAY from my said points!  Understood Bible fool? Obviously not!

YOUR MOST COMICAL AND EMBARRASSING QUOTE IN POST #133: “Yet you want to provoke a point.  I am not playing.”

HELLO? Earth to Tradesecret, you have played with your Bible ignorance with me to this point in my thread! Can you spell HYPOCRITE? Yes you can!  Priceless ignorance again on your part, whew! :(

YOUR SOON TO BE A MEMORABLE QUOTE IN YOUR POST #: “You need to demonstrate you have something I am worried about.”

This is yet again an easy proposition, READY?  Once again you should be worried of going to the sulfur lakes of Hell upon your demise because of your outright admittance of you being an ungodly SEXUAL DEVIANT! Furthermore, you  allude to having sickening sex with your brothers, dads, and uncles, WTF, are you kidding? Ewwwwwwwwwwwww!

This unfortunate link shows the above to be true https://ibb.co/0XTZRpr.   Oh, and at the same time of you “performing” these Satanic sexual acts in front of Jesus (Hebrews 4:13), ready? You Satanically presume to be a Christian! NOT! ROFLOL!

Jesus, I know you are watching (Hebrews 4:13(, can you believe Tradesecret in this revealing post?!  We'll talk tonight in prayer.
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Tradesecret

YOUR BIBLE STUPIDITY IS NEVER ENDING WITH THIS QUOTE OF YOURS IN POST #133!!!: “You applied Christianity to it.  Everyone of the verses were from the OT - when Christians had not even been invented. Ask Stephen. He will agree that Christians did not happen until well after Jesus”

Barring your slap in the face to Christianity in saying that it was “invented,” which is shown to be you slipping on your Freudian again as usual, the following passages herewith show that Christians did exist at the time of our serial killing Jesus, and not “well after Jesus” as you so stupidly state in your quote above! OMG! LOL!

“Then Agrippa said unto Paul, Almost thou persuadest me to be a Christian.” (Acts26:28)

And when he had found him, he brought him unto Antioch. And it came to pass, that a whole year they assembled themselves with the church, and taught much people. And the disciples were called Christians first in Antioch.” (Acts 11:26)

“Yet if any man suffer as a Christian, let him not be ashamed; but let him glorify God on this behalf.” (1 Peter 4:16)

Tradesecret, can I ask a simple question, do you practice at being Bible stupid, or does it just come naturally? Yes, wipe the proverbial egg from your face AGAIN in front of the membership and Jesus (Hebrews 4:13). Your priceless Bible stupidity is shown once AGAIN!

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Tradesecret

YOUR QUOTE WHERE YOU WANT ME TO ASK YOU A QUESTION RELATIVE TO CHRISTIANITY AND JESUS’ WORDS: “You need to ask a question - a real question - not just commentary.  You do realize this, don't you? Or are you really missing the point?”

Okay, so you want me to ask you a real question, like I haven’t already done this in my posts that you RUN AWAY from, then I will ask this specific question, ready?:

I and the membership want to know why you are an ungodly ADMITTED SEXUAL DEVIANT, where you take this sickening sexual act of yours and include your brothers, dads, and uncles in your sexual deviancies?! Huh?  Are you kidding us as this following link explicitly shows: https://ibb.co/0XTZRpr

Tradesecret, tell us, your obvious bible ignorance as shown within my thread, is keeping you from biblically knowing that when you perform these despicable sexual ungodly acts with others and family members, you are going directly against Jesus’ teachings within the JUDEO-Christian Bible! WAKE UP!

Now the works of the flesh are evident: sexual immorality, impurity, sensuality, idolatry, sorcery, enmity, strife, jealousy, fits of anger, rivalries, dissensions, divisions, envy, drunkenness, orgies, and things like these. I warn you, as I warned you before, that those who do such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.” (Galatians 5:19-24)

Now, here is the comical irony, are you ready again on this topic? Okay, when performing your deplorable sexual deviancy acts as shown above in the link in question, you assume that you are still a Christian! NOT! ROFLOL!  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krTAzjoTuuY

Tradesecret, again, in addressing your bible stupidity and ignorance, it is like shooting fish in a barrel as Jesus smiles in my behalf. LOL!  

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherDThomas
I ... want to know why you are an ungodly ADMITTED SEXUAL DEVIANT, where you take this sickening sexual act of yours and include your brothers, dads, and uncles in your sexual deviancies?! Huh?  Are you kidding us as this following link explicitly shows: https://ibb.co/0XTZRpr
Firstly, I have never admitted any such thing.  

You are not even close to the first posts in that thread.  Similarly in that post - the one you posted - include a mixture of at least three different contributors. 

You will find if you even did a little research that I am not Indian.  You will also find who did say each of those matters. 

the problem you have is that you are - like every buffoon who ever lived - cut and pasted a post out of a context. 

I have repeatedly denied the accusations made by Hari. And by you. 

So now once I again I have answered despite it being a personal attack on me by you.  - that is the end of the matter. If you raise it again I will report you.  
Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherDThomas
The fact that you want to pretend your facade has some merit is just scary.  

Jesus as I have indicated on many occasions was not in the OT.  He might have been prophecied about but Jesus the messiah was not born until the time of the NT. And his followers were not known as Christians for years - after his death. 

The OT passages relating to war are valid culturally for the time and as such are good laws.  I have no problem with them at all. It would be a pretty dumb thing to measure the past by the present time. Only a wingnut would do such a silly thing.  

The OT passages relating to war ARE NOT talking about Christians at all. They are referring specifically to Jewish people. Not only that they were not even talking to Jewish people about how to find a wife.   You take a passage and make it mean something it never was meant to mean - and then you try and extrapolate it to other applications.  That is not only silly, but makes you look like a dill. 

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@3RU7AL
Yep. 

I figure even he needs some feedback occasionally. 
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@ethang5
What do you have against entertainment? : )
Nothing of course, this is phenomenal.

I just sort of kinda feel a little sorry for the people who think they're discouraging this sort of behavior.
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Tradesecret

TRADESECRET, whose gender went from a woman to a man, and then to unknown, and then back to a man, and then went to unknown again,  the Debate Runaway on Jesus' true MO,  Bible denier of Jesus being the Trinity God in the OT, the runaway to what division of Christianity he/she/unknown follows, the pseudo-christian that has committed the Unpardonable Sin, the number 1 Bible ignorant fool regarding Noah's ark, the pseudo-christian that says kids that curse their parents should be killed, states there is FICTION within the scriptures, and is guilty of Revelation 22:18-19 and 2 Timothy 4:3, AN ADMITTED SEXUAL DEVIANT, and obviously had ungodly Gender Reassignment Surgery, Satanic Bible Rewriter, an embarrassed LIAR of their true gender, and goes against Jesus in not helping the poor, has turned into a HYPOCRITE, and a LIAR, teaches Christianity at Universities in a “blind leading the blind” scenario, and is a False Prophet, says that Jesus is rational when He commits abortions and makes His creation eat their children, and that Jesus is rational when He allows innocent babies to be smashed upon the rocks, has now changed genders 5 TIMES in their profile page, and now has reading comprehension problems, 

YOUR QUOTE THAT NEEDS FURTHER EXAMINATION IN YOUR POST #141 :   "You are not even close to the first posts in that thread.  Similarly in that post - the one you posted - include a mixture of at least three different contributors."

Let us get this straight, when you state that my post shown below in blatantly showing YOU to be an admitted SEXUAL DEVIANT in direct evidence, with your image upon it, with your link to your profile page on it, and therefore with you stating that you were having deviant sex with friends and family members, wasn't really you because  it was one of the "other 2 contributors" that were sharing your post in question, and it was one of them that said they were a SEXUAL DEVIANT?

Waiting for a cogent reply upon this one for sure!

BEGIN:
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@3RU7AL
I'm not certain TS's purpose is to discourage DeeDee. I thinks he knows that DeeDee isn't technically sane, and that his response would be the same regardless of what is said to him.

Think of DeeDee as the board's village idiot, and TS is the person who allows him not to have to eat out of a dumpster.
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5

EtHAMg5, the Ham Cursed and king of non sequiturs,

Thank Jesus for sure in that this Religion Forum doesn't have to put up with you anymore, where you are nothing but chaff when you are in this Religion Forum, praise Jesus in Him giving you the dreadful HAM CURSE because you are a black man as shown in the revealing link below, sorry. :(

https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/6762-is-it-a-weak-point-that-many-types-of-miracles-of-the-bible-dont-happen-nowadays?page=1&post_number=17

NEXT?
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Hey village idiot!

Nothing about how you and Jesus disagree on black people? So you are right and your Lord is wrong? Which of you is Lord again?

You will dodge DeeDee. Don't worry, no one cares. Not even me. Maybe Landover church will send you an update patch for your broken schtick.

You're not a racist but all black people are cursed. Lol. Ok DeeDee, you aren't racist at all.

What a dweeb.
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5

EtHAMg5, the Ham Cursed king of non sequiturs,

COPY/PASTE

Your perceived knowledge and facts are at 180 degree apart again. I can be non racist with the black man, and have many friends that are black and  all have the Ham Curse as you do because they were Christians too.  They knew when to leave Christianity when finding out they are Ham cursed by Jesus, and went other ways. It is only the true inept bird-brained of Jesus' creation that can't figure this out, and remain a pseudo-christian within the faith like you have done! LOL!

What is sad to watch on your behalf, is that it is quite obvious in your wanting posts to me that you are showing signs of being embarrassed and now having anxiety attacks in being Ham Cursed by Jesus, where I told you before, you should have done your homework before you wasted your time in becoming a pseudo-christian at best, because now your faith is absolutely MEANINGLESS! ROFLOL!!!!  Duh!   

Here, bone up on the following link that will for sure follow you around this Religion Forum in what you truly are, okay?  You're welcome.

NEXT?

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Tradesecret

YOUR SATANC QUOTE IN YOUR POST #142: "Jesus as I have indicated on many occasions was not in the OT."

1. Referring to the Old Testament scriptures Jesus said, “it is they that bear witness about me ... If you believed Moses you would believe me; for he wrote about me” (John 5:45-56). Therefore, how could Moses write about Jesus if He was not the God of the Old Testament? GET IT BIBLE FOOL?

2. Luke tells us that “beginning with Moses and all the Prophets,” Jesus “interpreted to them in all the Scriptures the things concerning himself” (Luke 24:27).  All the scriptures include the Old Testament!  GET IT BIBLE FOOL ?

3. For there is one God, and there is one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus,” (1 Timothy 2:5) GET IT BIBLE FOOL?

Tradesecret, since there will be only one God in our Christian community being Jesus Christ, then who was the God in the Old Testament, where since there is only one god, it therefore had to be Jesus! GET IT BIBLE FOOL?

Tradesecret, for comedy relief once again on your behalf,  get your latest Satanic apologetic books out and address this concept of yours in Jesus not being in the Old Testament, whereas I have shown you that Jesus had to be in the Old Testament! GET IT BIBLE FOOL?

TRADESECRET, START YOUR CONTRADICTION TO WHAT I HAVE SHOWN ABOVE, BEGIN: