For Single Christian Men that are looking for a wife!

Author: BrotherDThomas

Total: 191
ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Still running from your falling out with your Lord Jesus huh DeeDee? Be careful that Jesus doesn't reject you are a pseudo Christian. True Christians follow their Lord.

I myself believe that only idiots disagree with Jesus, so your disagreement is not surprising as I already knew you were an idiot.

So will you try to get your Lord to see it your way? Will you correct him and bring him to your more perfect way? After you get right with your Lord on the racism issue, you can then work on your stupidity issue.

I will support you all the way DeeDee.
BrotherDThomas
Debates: 2
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5

EtHAMg5, the Ham Cursed king of non sequiturs,

YOUR QUOTE THAT CAME BACK TO BITE YOU IN YOUR POST #151, LOL!!!!: "Still running from your falling out with your Lord Jesus huh DeeDee? Be careful that Jesus doesn't reject you are a pseudo Christian. True Christians follow their Lord."

Yes, TRUE Christians follow Jesus, therefore, you just admitted that you are NOT a TRUE Christian because if you follow your own proposition in your above quote, then you have to accept that you are HAM CURSED in being a black man, and therefore have to remain far away from discussing Christianity, where you are therefore to leave this Religion Forum post haste! Priceless! LOL! 

As usual, I give you enough rope and you hang yourself in return!  Thanks EtHAMg5!

NEXT Bible inept pseudo-Christian in having the dreaded Ham Curse that EtHAMg5 has to be made the fool will be... ?
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Yes, TRUE Christians follow Jesus,...
But you just told us you do not follow Jesus! Put that shovel down DeeDee, you're in deep enough already.

...therefore have to remain far away from discussing Christianity..
Lol! all of a sudden, our only true Christian doesn't want to discuss Christianity with me. What's wrong DeeDee? Are you stuck on how to get out of the contradiction and save your schtick?

NEXT...
There will be no "next" village idiot. You have only me, and you will face this. You said Jesus is a racist, but you are not. Then you said true Christians follow Jesus.

So I asked you, how can you be a true Christian when you have admitted you don't follow Jesus? You seem to be running DeeDee. Those are YOUR comments.

Come on Mr. Only True Christian Bible scholar. Aren't you the one always spamming about running away? I'm here asking you about your comments. It will be a shame if you run. It'll be hilarious if you do, but a shame too.

Surely your pal Jesus wants you to clear this up. Err, are you and him still on speaking terms? Your disobedience may have caused him to ignore you the way the board ignore you.

What a moron.
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5

YOUR QUOTE: "So I asked you, how can you be a true Christian when you have admitted you don't follow Jesus? "

Where did I admit and personally say that I don't follow Jesus???!!

BEGIN:
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Tradesecret

TRADESECRET, whose gender went from a woman to a man, and then to unknown, and then back to a man, and then went to unknown again,  the Debate Runaway on Jesus' true MO,  Bible denier of Jesus being the Trinity God in the OT, the runaway to what division of Christianity he/she/unknown follows, the pseudo-christian that has committed the Unpardonable Sin, the number 1 Bible ignorant fool regarding Noah's ark, the pseudo-christian that says kids that curse their parents should be killed, states there is FICTION within the scriptures, and is guilty of Revelation 22:18-19 and 2 Timothy 4:3, AN ADMITTED SEXUAL DEVIANT, and obviously had ungodly Gender Reassignment Surgery, Satanic Bible Rewriter, an embarrassed LIAR of their true gender, and goes against Jesus in not helping the poor, has turned into a HYPOCRITE, and a LIAR, teaches Christianity at Universities in a “blind leading the blind” scenario, and is a False Prophet, says that Jesus is rational when He commits abortions and makes His creation eat their children, and that Jesus is rational when He allows innocent babies to be smashed upon the rocks, has now changed genders 5 TIMES in their profile page, and now has reading comprehension problems, 

YOUR QUOTE IN YOUR POST #141 IN THAT YOU ARE NOT INDIAN: "You will find if you even did a little research that I am not Indian.  You will also find who did say each of those matters." 

Well, I did a little research and it was YOU who said you were Indian, now what? YOUR QUOTE: "Yeah, India is a pretty awful place. I need to disclose something for a moment - I spent some time awhile back in Indian - does that make me an Indian? Yeah I guess so - I have to add that I am ashamed to be Indian. It is difficult to admit - but we Indians have got nothing to be proud of. I understand if you never want to talk to me again." ( 6 paragraphs down in this post: https://www.debate.org/forums/religion/topic/4341728/1/#7446963)

Relating to my post #145, of which you have yet to answer me in you allegedly blaming others for your SEXUAL DEVIANCY, therefore what is going to be your excuse this time where you LIED AGAIN in that you call yourself to be Indian, where in your quote above, you say that you are not Indian!  "No one who practices deceit shall dwell in my house; no one who utters lies shall continue before my eyes." (Psalm 101:7)

EXPLAIN WITH YET ANOTHER COMICAL EXCUSE:
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Hi, village idiot!

When you said Jesus was a racist but you are not. Did you forget DeeDee?

We see, your schtick didn't cover racist contradictions.
If Jesus your Lord is a racist, shouldn't you be too?

Actually, I see several places where you oppose Jesus.
Jesus is smart, you are an imbecile.
Jesus is truthful, you are a filthy liar.
Jesus opposed cults, you are a member of the Landover church, a man made cult.

Hey Mr. Only True Christian, you're looking decidedly fake.
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Tradesecret

TRADESECRET, whose gender went from a woman to a man, and then to unknown, and then back to a man, and then went to unknown again,  the Debate Runaway on Jesus' true MO,  Bible denier of Jesus being the Trinity God in the OT, the runaway to what division of Christianity he/she/unknown follows, the pseudo-christian that has committed the Unpardonable Sin, the number 1 Bible ignorant fool regarding Noah's ark, the pseudo-christian that says kids that curse their parents should be killed, states there is FICTION within the scriptures, and is guilty of Revelation 22:18-19 and 2 Timothy 4:3, AN ADMITTED SEXUAL DEVIANT, and obviously had ungodly Gender Reassignment Surgery, Satanic Bible Rewriter, an embarrassed LIAR of their true gender, and goes against Jesus in not helping the poor, has turned into a HYPOCRITE, and a LIAR, teaches Christianity at Universities in a “blind leading the blind” scenario, and is a False Prophet, says that Jesus is rational when He commits abortions and makes His creation eat their children, and that Jesus is rational when He allows innocent babies to be smashed upon the rocks, has now changed genders 5 TIMES in their profile page, and now has reading comprehension problems, 

TRADESECRET, why do you continue to RUN AWAY from my Jesus inspired posts as embarrassingly shown below in my godly thread, where when you are here you are expected to address my posts to you, and not come up with your candy-assed non sequitur excuses in not doing so, understand Bible inept pseudo-christian fool? Huh?

Now, find your “big boy pants” again and address the following posts of mine, otherwise once again you do not belong in my thread, let alone within this Religion Forum as well because I make your assumed knowledge of the faith look like a little 1st grader in school!  To save you further embarrassment within this forum, which is hard to do in the first place because of our Bible stupidity, I did not title the links below that you are running away from! You can thank me later.

3RU7AL
Debates: 3
3RU7AL
-->
@BrotherDThomas
PERFECT GOD = PERFECT WORLD

IMPERFECT WORLD = IMPERFECT GOD
Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherDThomas
I see you are left handed by your photo.

I think that means you are probably in a bit of trouble then with your parishioners.  

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@3RU7AL
How so?

3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@Tradesecret
How so?
(IFF) GOD = EXIST (THEN) EVERYTHING THAT EXISTS = GOD
Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@3RU7AL
(IFF) GOD = EXIST (THEN) EVERYTHING THAT EXISTS = GOD
Thanks for responding. And that is also an interesting point but not the answer to my question.

My question is:

Why does a perfect God = perfect world? 

Why does an imperfect God = imperfect world? 

Certainly they are two options - but the other options would be

a perfect God = imperfect world

an imperfect God = perfect world

Interestingly the Bible presents a fifth option:  God is a perfect but created a good world. 

The good world had no flaws.  Yet the good world was not yet perfect.  - it was in probation.  It could flip either way - perfection or broken. 

One might reasonably ask: how can the world be not yet perfect and yet have no flaws? 

And the answer would be linked not to an end - but to a process.  A baby is born and will grow. Does it have flaws? It is not yet the perfect human? Or is it? 

Yet the baby is not fully grown. And maturity will bring the very well formed human to perfection. 

Is being immature or not fully grown - a flaw? Some might say yes? I would say no.  Is it perfect? Certainly it is not all it could be. 

The bible indicates that Humanity was still in a state of immaturity - or on probation.  Maturing would give him access to the tree of knowledge of good and evil. 

The test of maturity was - whether he would access it with or without permission. 
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Tradesecret

+++++     TRADESECRET, COPY AND PASTE #1 BECAUSE YOU RAN AWAY FROM THIS POST IN NOT ADDRESSING IT, AT LEAST "TRY," MEMBERSHIP IS WATCHING!  +++++

TRADESECRET, whose gender went from a woman to a man, and then to unknown, and then back to a man, and then went to unknown again,  the Debate Runaway on Jesus' true MO,  Bible denier of Jesus being the Trinity God in the OT, the runaway to what division of Christianity he/she/unknown follows, the pseudo-christian that has committed the Unpardonable Sin, the number 1 Bible ignorant fool regarding Noah's ark, the pseudo-christian that says kids that curse their parents should be killed, states there is FICTION within the scriptures, and is guilty of Revelation 22:18-19 and 2 Timothy 4:3, AN ADMITTED SEXUAL DEVIANT, and obviously had ungodly Gender Reassignment Surgery, Satanic Bible Rewriter, an embarrassed LIAR of their true gender, and goes against Jesus in not helping the poor, has turned into a HYPOCRITE, and a LIAR, teaches Christianity at Universities in a “blind leading the blind” scenario, and is a False Prophet, says that Jesus is rational when He commits abortions and makes His creation eat their children, and that Jesus is rational when He allows innocent babies to be smashed upon the rocks, has now changed genders 5 TIMES in their profile page, and now has reading comprehension problems, 

TRADESECRET, why do you continue to RUN AWAY from my Jesus inspired posts as embarrassingly shown below in my godly thread, where when you are here you are expected to address my posts to you, and not come up with your candy-assed non sequitur excuses in not doing so, understand Bible inept pseudo-christian fool? Huh?

Now, find your “big boy pants” again and address the following posts of mine, otherwise once again you do not belong in my thread, let alone within this Religion Forum as well because I make your assumed knowledge of the faith look like a little 1st grader in school!  To save you further embarrassment within this forum, which is hard to do in the first place because of our Bible stupidity, I did not title the links below that you are running away from! You can thank me later.

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Hey DeeDee, did you run away?

When you said Jesus was a racist but you are not. Did you forget DeeDee?

We see, your schtick didn't cover racist contradictions.
If Jesus your Lord is a racist, shouldn't you be too?

Actually, I see several places where you oppose Jesus.
Jesus is smart, you are an imbecile.
Jesus is truthful, you are a filthy liar.
Jesus opposed cults, you are a member of the Landover church, a man made cult.

Hey Mr. Only True Christian, you're looking decidedly fake.
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5

YOUR QUOTE ONCE AGAIN IN NOT SUPPORTING YOUR PROPOSITION!!!: "When you said Jesus was a racist but you are not. Did you forget DeeDee?"

For the 5TH TIME, you have not shown me where I said what you said above, therefore as shown, you remain so stupid that you keep positing what you do, and without proof of your claim  = you are dumbfounded outside of your Bible stupidity as well! Jesus, why do totally Bible inept pseudo-christians like EtHAMg5 make it so easy for us to show them to be the Bible fools that they are?!  ROFLOL!  

We all can see that you have not accepted your Ham Curse in being a black man, and have yet to mention this fact, therefore this proves my point.

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Tradesecret

To the membership,

Has anyone seen the Bible stupid and runaway of same, Tradesecret? Have you seen her in other forums here on DEBATEART? If anyone does, let him know that their runaway posts from me to them, as shown in the link below, are still waiting to be addressed by unknown at their expense. 

As the TRUE Christian like myself understands, Jesus hates his creation like Tradesecret that runs away from his true words: "O LORD, the hope of Israel, all that forsake thee shall be ashamed, and they that depart from me shall be written in the earth, because they have forsaken the LORD, the fountain of living waters." (Jeremiah 17:13)

If Tradesecret doesn't respond soon to yet MORE RUNAWAY posts that I have directed to her, then Jesus and I will have to put Tradesecret upon trial in embarrassingly showing them to be one of the most dumbfounded of the Bible runaways in Religion Forum history, bar none!
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Hey village idiot!

Did you see what your moron pal Hari has posted on DDO?

BrotherThomas declares Jesus a racist.

BrotherThomas wrote: EtHAMg5, The Ham cursed black man and king of non sequiturs as he runs away from biblical axioms,
No, Bible fool, I am not racist, But our JUDEO-Christian Bible and Jesus most certainly are!

So your moron Hindu pal cited where you confessed your disobedience to your Lord Jesus for me. You asked me to show you. Now I have.

And to prove you are a fake and a fraud, you will run from your own cited comments. Like a pseudo-christian hypocrite, you will dodge and duck. To take a page from your own schtick...

BEGIN.
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@Tradesecret
(IFF) GOD = EXIST (THEN) EVERYTHING THAT EXISTS = GOD
Thanks for responding. And that is also an interesting point but not the answer to my question.
GOD = EXISTENCE

GOD MADE EVERYTHING OUT OF THE ONLY MATERIAL AVAILABLE, NAMELY GOD

(IFF) EVIL EXISTS IN THE WORLD (THEN) EVIL EXISTS IN THE GOD

IN OTHER WORDS, (EITHER) EVIL ALWAYS EXISTED WITHIN GOD (OR) GOD SPECIFICALLY AND INTENTIONALLY CREATED EVIL
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@3RU7AL
@Tradesecret
I refuse to believe Brut really subscribes to such clunky illogic. I think he's just testing because he loves debate and discussing ideas.

I too am interested in your reply.
Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Hmmm 

I looked at each of those links - I am failing to see the problem.  

I called you out on Luke 17 - just coz you can't find it - doesn't mean anything more than YOU ARE RUNNING AWAY from it.

Could I spend time looking for it? Surely I could. But given that it is the truth and you conveniently refuse to address it, is none of my concern. 

Stephen like you forgot he had not answered my questions - and carried on pretty much like you are now - only for me to find it for him. 

He hated it and was forced to apologise. https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/4969/post-links/213820

Is that what you would like me to do to you? 

Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen
-->
@Tradesecret
Stephen like you forgot he had not answered my questions - and carried on pretty much like you are now - only for me to find it for him. 

He hated it and was forced to apologise. https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/4969/post-links/213820

I didn't hate anything and neither was I "forced to apologise". I apologised because it was the right and correct thing to do, as I always do, and I had genuinely missed your question. And I went on to answer your question by creating a whole thread on the matter that answered your question.  But I would urge the reader who is interested to continue reading that link to MY thread that YOU posted and  that shows you to be the complete and utter bible ignorant clergy clown that you are, not to mention that for someone that claims to be a Pastor and a Chaplain#20 didn't even know his own title was "Reverend"! and you where you left the thread in embarrassment.  This shows you to be the lying toad that you are in anyone one of your three personas.
>>>>>>   #58

Get well soon Reverend "Tradey" Tradesecrete and give my best wishes to your other personas.

Bones
Debates: 31
Bones
-->
@Stephen
@Tradesecret
One of the best and most productive things one can do is admit when they have gotten something wrong. People shouldn't be hustled when they come to a new conclusion, it is a good thing - it is a sign that the conversation is moving and it is a sign that the person who changes their mind is intellectually capable of more than 1 dimensional thinking. People who never change their mind are either mentally incapable of interpreting information or simply not interested in the pursuit for knowledge. 

Trade, we have no quarrels and I do not wish to start here, but your friend could learn a lesson from this. 
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Bones
One of the best and most productive things one can do is admit when they have gotten something wrong. People shouldn't be hustled when they come to a new conclusion, it is a good thing - it is a sign that the conversation is moving and it is a sign that the person who changes their mind is intellectually capable of more than 1 dimensional thinking. People who never change their mind are either mentally incapable of interpreting information or simply not interested in the pursuit for knowledge. 

Trade, we have no quarrels and I do not wish to start here, but your friend could learn a lesson from this. 

Well in this case referred to by the Reverend "tradey " Tradesecrete above it wasn't a question about me being wrong in my comment about there being many sons of god,  or about me changing my opinion, Bones. I was only admitting and apologising for me being wrong in the fact that had asked me a question where I believed he hadn't and that I genuinely had missed.

My opinion on there being other  human "sons of god" in the bible hasn't changed. But the cretin "tradey" Tradesecrete didn't even know that there were other human (kings)  sons of god in the bible and was insisting that there wasn't and asked for proof of my claim to which and in response, I proceeded to create a whole thread that proved me to be correct. 

The Sons of God.
Author:Stephen,11 months ago

So even allowing for this Pastor and Chaplin's bible ignorance he should have known that (A) there are at least two kings that we know of that were directly called son of god by god himself and (B) he should have known that the whole nation of Israel were specifically called sons of god also by god himself.

He doesn't even know his title/s as Pastor and Chaplain is to be addressed "Reverend". Can one be more ignorant?

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Tradesecret

YOUR RUNAWAY QUOTE ONCE AGAIN IN POST #170:  “I looked at each of those links - I am failing to see the problem.”

Of course you have to say there is no problem becasue that is your MO to runaway from the obvious of you being the Bible fool that you are. Whereas in FACT, there are problems within said links of yours concerning your Bible stupidity equal to EtHAMg5, and not being able to explain yourself in your convoluted posts, other than to run away from them in silence and embarrassment AGAIN, understood?

You called me out on Luke 17, but in your chagrin in front of the membership, you couldn’t find the link that you used, HUH, really, therefore we don't know if it ever existed in the first place?  OMG, how embarrassed do you want to get again within this forum? LOL!  Simply put because of your wanting intellect, I needed the context of said post/link to answer it correctly at your expense once again, get it Bible fool?!  Probably not. 

Because of your unbelievable runaway status upon this forum to simple questions to you that you can’t even begin to answer, Jesus and I might have to put your pseudo -christian runaway presence upon trial, and when doing so, once again you can put your latest “running shoes” on and run away from the facts that will be shown at your embarrassing expense once again, sorry. :(

NEXT PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN BIBLE FOOL EQUAL TO TRADESECRET, WAIT, I FORGOT, THERE IS NO ONE AS BIBLE STUPID AS TRADESECRET AS EASILY SHOWN BY ME ALONE, AND OTHERS AS WELL, THEREFORE FORGET THIS REQUEST!

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Stephen
Hi Stephen,

I was wondering whether you were still alive or not.  

I did not make a mistake in relation to whether I was a reverend or not. You simply made a conclusion which was wrong.  It did not worry me - because having a title or letters after my name is not a thing I crave or need.  

You did not just forget my question to you - you on many occasions indicated I lied when I asked you.  You really did not expect me to produce the question. But when I produced it - it shut you up quite properly.  You had no choice but to apologize.  Saying you were doing it because it was the proper thing to do is laughable. You don't care about doing what is right. What  a joke. 

Starting a new thread was your penance - over compensation.  Don't pretend it was anything else. 

I don't tell lies.  I own up to mistakes.  I apologize and have done so many times.  For you though - it is like pulling cat's teeth. 

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherDThomas
So you want me to find it? 

Ok. 

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Bones

I concede that admitting when you have done something wrong is typically a positive thing.   

I personally think that if someone can show me where I am wrong, it is a good thing.   I like to improve myself.  Of course, someone thinking that they have shown me to be wrong is different to being wrong.  Some things are more subjective that others realize.  I don't think Stephen admitted he was wrong because it was the right thing to do.  He had no choice left if he wanted to maintain any sort of credibility.  If he and the Brother were not so intent on mischaracterizing people for whatever their motives are - then most of the venom goes out of this site.  Other people get on with discussing things and they do so with mostly good grace. Yes sometimes others irk each other - but not with the same venom. 

I have no grudge with you either Bones.  For the record, I don't typically read everyone else's posts so I don't generally know whatever else is talking about. I read posts directed at me or if they land on a thread I started.  I don't see the or follow the chit chat between others.  Of course sometimes I do, but I don't make a habit of it. 

Me, I take each person on face value.  And I always give people the benefit of the doubt.  But when they start to attack personally. Such as Brother and Stephen, then they reveal they are no longer interested in discussion, so inevitably, the posts turn nasty.  Of course they never admit their attacks are personal or nasty.  That would be the right thing to do. Hence why Stephen never apologized because it was the right thing to do - in his case it was the ONLY thing he could do - and that dragged out of him.  Some people are characterized by graciousness.  Others are not.  Apologizing once does not make the rule.  It is how people respond 99% of the time that reveals their character.  

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Stephen
@Bones

Added09.24.21 08:29PM
-->@Bones

Well in this case referred to by the Reverend "tradey " Tradesecrete above it wasn't a question about me being wrong in my comment about there being many sons of god,  or about me changing my opinion, Bones. I was only admitting and apologising for me being wrong in the fact that had asked me a question where I believed he hadn't and that I genuinely had missed.

My opinion on there being other  human "sons of god" in the bible hasn't changed. But the cretin "tradey" Tradesecrete didn't even know that there were other human (kings)  sons of god in the bible and was insisting that there wasn't and asked for proof of my claim to which and in response, I proceeded to create a whole thread that proved me to be correct. 

The Sons of God.
Author:Stephen,11 months ago

So even allowing for this Pastor and Chaplin's bible ignorance he should have known that (A) there are at least two kings that we know of that were directly called son of god by god himself and (B) he should have known that the whole nation of Israel were specifically called sons of god also by god himself.

He doesn't even know his title/s as Pastor and Chaplain is to be addressed "Reverend". Can one be more ignorant?
Let's make sure the record is straight as Stephen always has his own agenda.  

Stephen refused to believe he had missed anything. This is his ordinary form. I think he is a liar. 

I concede as I have in the past that I was not of the understanding that EVERY king of Israel was called a Son of God. Stephen has yet to prove this by the way.  David was called a son of God. As was Solomon.  And yes often kings and monarchs of other nations were labeled that.  But none of the other kings of Israel or Judah were ever called the Son of God.  And Stephen is yet to demonstrate otherwise.  This is the point. I take the view that Israel was a nation "apart". Including the very distinct view that there was only one God and he was not tribal. 

Stephen's position is that Jesus, being named son of God refers to his Davidic kingship title (which incidentally I am not opposed to) yet he has not yet been able to demonstrate this at all.  I think that Jesus or the authors of the gospels - when referring to this term were NOT referring to his Davidic lineage (although both believed his Davidic lineage was indeed true) but to another more profound meaning. That of his divine heritage, going back to the stories of his birth - clearly enunciating his mother's virginity and the Holy Spirit's intervention. 

As to my own title?  Stephen was wrong.  I never said I was ordained nor that I had a title. (Nor have I denied it)  He made presumptions and I could not be bothered correcting him. It was not worth it.  Stephen of course finds it very difficult to accept he is wrong.  He finds it incredibly difficult to apologize - especially to those he despises. I take it as a compliment.  I think he is a fool and VERY stupid.  But that is not to suggest he is not well read or intelligent.  It means when it comes to matters of Christianity he is ignorant. And this he shows over and over again. 

Bones, none of this is meant to suggest anything else apart from what I have said. It is right to respond on my part to the misinformation that Stephen has provided.  Again, all these things are a matter of record. 
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Tradesecret

I was wondering whether you were still alive or not.  

More alive than you will ever live  to be Reverend "tradey".🤣

I don't tell lies.  I own up to mistakes. 

I know different. 

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Stephen
Well that is really a matter of fact - and you are WRONG!