Why the media wants a permanent war on afghan soil

Author: Wylted

Total: 8
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
in short the media benefits, and Russell Brand seems to be the only voice of reason on the issue, that sheds the veil of what is going on right now

RationalMadman
Debates: 565
RationalMadman
The media doesn't care, there's always something to report about. In no shape or form do they particularly benefit from this being the News, it merely is a new major thing to report about since Covid has been the permanent headline since March 2020 onwards.
Wylted
Wylted
Maybe where you are at, but the leftist media was literally sacking Bush's dick and encouraging war after 911. It is the one thing that unites left and right-wing media. This covid thing they'll get tired of pushing at some point. However, what bleeds leads. They need blood
Mesmer
Debates: 0
Mesmer
-->
@Wylted
It's also worth noting that the media has plenty Jewish influence jews in media - Bing images . Add to that the fact that Israel is surrounded by countries whose Islamic religion tells them to kill Jewish people and take back the holy land, and it's of little wonder why the Jewish media wants wars in the Middle East. For example, if Israel were to get into a war with Iran, and the US wasn't involved, Iran would wipe Israel from existence because despite having less nukes than Israel, Israel is far smaller and more concentrated -- very susceptible to a nuke attack. There's no reason for the US to be involved in the Middle East, but there is every reason for Israeli/Jewish people to be because they're faced with an extinction level threat.

I'll briefly address the other usual counterargument given to what you've said.

The 'mineral' argument is bogus because the US became energy independent as a NET EXPORTER of oil in 2019 United States energy independence - Wikipedia . 

The Russian threat argument is bogus because Russia is a former shell of its USSR and Tsarist self. Also, in 1877, Russia actually invaded and occupied part of the Middle East and nothing really happened. This land is generally not worth occupying.
RationalMadman
Debates: 565
RationalMadman
You giys know it's Trump who made the deal that you're attacking Biden for right?
Wylted
Wylted
I hope you aren't referring to me. I support Biden's decision to stick with the  pull out. He shouldn't 
Have post poned it to fighting season, but I'm sure that was mostly the fault of his advisors
949havoc
Debates: 7
949havoc
-->
@RationalMadman
You know that the Trump deal had conditions that the Taliban started breaking before the ink was dry, just as Iran was breaking the Obama Nuke Deal, about which Obama did nothing, just as Biden has done little other than a single drone, whike giving away millions of dollars, perhaps billion s, in. equipment to the Taliban, such as drones. We get one terrorist for all that equipment. Bad deal.
Mesmer
Debates: 0
Mesmer
You giys know it's Trump who made the deal that you're attacking Biden for right?
Quote me on where I've argued that at all. Hell, quote me on where I mentioned Trump or Biden. That's right: I didn't.

Don't rope me into your stupid strawman, you anti-white jelly.