Biden's new white flag: "I was instructed"

Author: 949havoc

Total: 46
949havoc
Debates: 7
949havoc
Twelve marines were killed today in Kabul. After reading his statement response - written for him by whom? - and his moment of silence, Biden declared he was instructed to take media questions drawn from a list of journalists compiled by his instructors. Instructed by whom? Maybe the Taliban, since they seem to be calling the shotes the last few days. What, the President is incapable of taking his own advice on which journalists to call on? Better he walk away without answering questions, but that begs a question: who is instructing him to do that?

So, let's hear from apologist Democrats.
dfss9788
Debates: 2
dfss9788
-->
@949havoc
Do you have a link to the story
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@dfss9788
They aren't sure if Taliban killed the marines...America has a lot of enemies.
dfss9788
dfss9788
-->
@Greyparrot
If I've learned anything from 2020, it was either ANTIFA or Trumpers who did it.
949havoc
949havoc
-->
@dfss9788
Are you adverse to doing to your own research, or is a spoon considered a valid entitlement?
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@dfss9788
Or COVID
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@dfss9788
Also Jan 6 could be responsible.
dfss9788
dfss9788
-->
@949havoc
Are you adverse to doing to your own research, or is a spoon considered a valid entitlement?
Googled several searches for news results and didn't find what you were referring to. So now I'm asking. That doesn't make me stupid.
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
-->
@949havoc
Twelve marines were killed today in Kabul.
But you aren't here to talk about terrorism.

After reading his statement response - written for him by whom?
Vinay Reddy

Biden declared he was instructed to take media questions drawn from a list of journalists compiled by his instructors. Instructed by whom?
White House Communications Director  Kate Bedingfield or one of her two assistant directors, Pili Tobar or Kate Berner

Maybe the Taliban, since they seem to be calling the shotes the last few days.
Ignorant and false.

What, the President is incapable of taking his own advice on which journalists to call on?
What, you think the President of the United States keeps track of the churn in the press pool?  I've never seen a POTUS press conference without a list of names and an order of preference.  Yes, Biden does sometimes call on people off the list but it is not rational to expect the President to know journalists names and outlet.

Better he walk away without answering questions, but that begs a question: who is instructing him to do that?
As with all Presidential Press Conferences going back to Kennedy, at least- the White House Communications Director.

So, let's hear from apologist Democrats.
I guess I missed what we're apologizing for.  The answer to every question you asked is readily available on Wikipedia.  I suggest you do your own research rather than asking us to do it for you.

oromagi
oromagi
Let's also remember that I demonstrated to you a few days ago that white flags are waved as a prelude to peace negotiations.  If any white flag was waved regarding Afghanistan it could only be prior to the Trump administrations negotiations with the Taliban beginning May 2019.  

You have not disagreed with the education I related regarding the use of white flags in geopolitics but you continue to misunderstand the concept.
949havoc
949havoc
-->
@oromagi
Who declares Wiki a valid research source since they, themselves acknowledge their lack of credibility, and you know it, so what's the crowing of Wiki all about? They're no more valid than Joe Biden. Peas in a pod.
thett3
thett3
Biden obviously failed to plan for a very obvious possibility, that the official government would rapidly fall, so some of the chaos and bloodshed is obviously on him. Leaving was absolutely the right call, though. The Taliban is calling the shots because there was a war, and they won. It's their country now. Are you really up for round two? Because I'm not. Let's cut our losses and go. 

Can you imagine your son being one of the last casualties in Afghanistan? I bet at least one of those 13 dead was in diapers or not even born when 9/11 happened. Hard to explain how thoroughly our ruling class has failed us
oromagi
oromagi
-->@oromagi
Who declares Wiki a valid research source  
I do.

since they, themselves acknowledge their lack of credibility,
That's false.   Wikipedia does not say that they lack credibility.

and you know it,
false.

so what's the crowing of Wiki all about?
Who's crowing?  I could have  discovered the information that you failed to research on a hundred different sites.  It's just that Wikipedia is easy to navigate, free, and bound to have accurate answers to all the data you lacked.

They're no more valid than Joe Biden.
Well, Wikipedia is the most popular reference work in the history of mankind.  For what you say to be true, Biden will need to finish as the most popular President of all time.  Otherwise...…also false.

coal
Debates: 6
coal
-->
@thett3
Can you imagine your son being one of the last casualties in Afghanistan? I bet at least one of those 13 dead was in diapers or not even born when 9/11 happened. 
We're on the eve of destruction.  

I can't imagine my son being one of the casualties in Afghanistan, but I can imagine my friends enlisting in the Marines (as I nearly did) after high school and being deployed there, in some cases on multiple tours of duty.  Most weren't there for long.  I am dating myself when I say this, but I graduated from high school almost 14 years ago.  By the time I was out of college, a few of them were still in.  A couple went full career military.  Several remain to this day.  

Keep this in perspective.  The kids born on September 11, 2001 will be old enough to drink next year.  If they were in diapers when 9/11 happened, by now they're at least 22 or 23.  More than old enough to have served a full tour of duty or two in Afghanistan.   

I agree we should have left.  But not like this.  

This is a disgrace.  Biden is a disgrace.  The United States under his so called "leadership" is a disgrace.

The economy is spiraling out of control.  Democrats live in a state of delusion about the fact that the greatest transfer of wealth in human history is taking place in front of their eyes, and they are demanding more based on their fantasies about COVID.  The ruling class are forcing the working people into a state of destitution on par with third world countries.  

That is what is happening.  It's happening all over the world.  

That is the "great reset." 

It is the design of international banks, globalists and multinational corporations who have devoured everything.  
thett3
thett3
-->
@coal
Completely agree. We're both old enough to not only have served in that war, but to have completed a tour and then have the war not even be over. I have some family members that served in Afghanistan and Iraq. I don't know what, if anything, they expected to happen at the end but definitely not this. I read this was the deadliest day for the US military in a decade...and this was attempting to leave
coal
coal
-->
@thett3
Yeah.  The fatalities seen throughout this process are the result of the staggering incompetence of Biden's so called military advisors, like the disgraced "General" Milley and so many others.  

Realistically, I'm old enough to be more than halfway to a military career retirement.  I was 17 when I graduated from high school, was being recruited by a Marine recruiter who ensured me that my signing bonus would be enough to buy a new vehicle.  He saw my SAT scores and was over the moon that I was even willing to talk to him.  But I was 17.  I didn't know anything about anything.  Had I joined, i'd have been off to Paris Island and who knows what part of the world I'd be in now or if I'd even still be here.   Several friends of mine who went career military right out of high school are in that same boat.  20 years in.  They'll retire around 2028.  

One very close friend of mine is still in a branch of the military.  I won't disclose which one or what he does in this context, but you can DM me on facebook if you want to know.  A large part of his job involves interactions with new recruits.  The point you made above is the exact same point he made to me when we were on the phone as this was unfolding a short time ago.  

"These kids weren't even born when 9/11 happened.  They have no idea what any of this was about.  They're here because they don't have any other option.  And somehow I am supposed to tell them that what they're doing is serving a greater good, when the fucking commander in chief can't even execute a withdrawal without disgracing this country?"

I recently learned that servicemen can't openly disparage ranking leaders in the military to the general public, too.  He's got a lot of thoughts about what's going on, but there are very few people outside of his branch of the military in his command who have heard them.  His wife, brothers and me.  That's about it.  

But turn on the TV?  There's that stupid fuck, "General" Milley.  
thett3
thett3
-->
@coal
There's a big military tradition in my family. My father served in the military, and my male cousins on that side were in Afghanistan and Iraq. Both of my moms brothers and all three of her stepbrothers served during Vietnam, some seeing service there and others stateside. My grandfather was a Navy Hospital Corpsman in WWII and Vietnam, and his father served in WWI, where he was wounded. As a kid I was so incredibly proud of this, and I always intended to join the military. I ended up taking a different path, but until the last year or so I always felt some regret. But not now. Not after seeing fuckwits like "General" Milley, seeing how poorly this country is led, and just the complete and utter contempt that the ruling class has for the people.

There are a lot of people in your friends shoes, who are just biding their time until they can take their pensions. Things are definitely going to get a lot worse before they get better, and I really worry about the future when I think who in their right mind would lay down their life for a country that doesn't respect them. Just bleak. 
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@949havoc
You seem to have conveniently forgotten.

It's known as "Enduring Freedom"...Go ask George Dubya.

Was always going to end in tears.

So let's hear from a Republican apologist.
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
Coal says

Yeah.  The fatalities seen throughout this process are the result of the staggering incompetence of Biden's so called military advisors, like the disgraced "General" Milley and so many others.  

This is true. Biden has dementia,and is pretty much a blank slate for his advisors to write on. This is also one of the problems with rule by committee, which is what is happening  now. 
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
we have to once again ask why the most professional army in the world cant get americans evacuated in time, its been 11 days, gtfo of afghanistan!
949havoc
949havoc
-->
@Dr.Franklin
because that most professional army in the world in commanded by a chief who is the most unprofessional chief to ever own the title. Jimmy Cater used to be my go-to for unprofessional, but he's been eclipsed in just 7 months. If the last seven months were an Oscar-nominated screenplay adapted from a novel of fiction, it would lose the Oscar for being all too real.
ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc
-->
@949havoc
because that most professional army in the world in commanded by a chief who is the most unprofessional chief
1} AL Queda in Afghasnstan >> Bush invades Iraq is most unprofessional ----barring Trumpet adn trumpeteer non-sense---  

2} ISIS-K { black flag ] kills all humans on contact >>>>>  white flag strikes back { near Pakistan } and continues mission rescuing 100,000+ humans out of harms way
........List of black flag { kills flys on contact spray Co. }  via Wiki https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_black_flags.... see below.....

3} republican trumpeteer's restrict voter rights in USA after democrats defeat Trumpet and trumpeteer black flag of immoral lies, immoral misinformation, immoral insurection and immoral killing.

4} Obama ---two term president--  who orders the attack that kills Bin Laden in Pakistan and immoral  trumpeteers continue to espouse immoral lies, immoral misinformation 6 years of immoral false narrative :--(  attacks on 2nd best president ever, Obama

Republican trumpeteers =  black flag of immorality

certain irregular Confederate Army

Jolly Roger, or skull and crossbones,

German U-boats were ordered to fly a black flag

Anarchist black flag...................I'd rather fight than switch tryton ciggerate commerical from 60's?...

" Ahmadiyya flag, first designed in the 1930s during the second Caliphate. Just as the black colour absorbs visible light, similarly the black colour symbolizes the absorption of spiritual light."

modern adherents of extremist jihadism.

949havoc
949havoc
-->
@ebuc
1} AL Queda in Afghasnstan >> Bush invades Iraq is most unprofessional 
If you mean Bush 43, did you miss the FACT that in late September, 2001, elite US forces were already in Afghanistan "looking for trouble" as a neighbor's son told me after the fact, the next spring. He was a Navy Seal medic who's team went there in response to 9/11, and could tell me no more as it was top secret. This was well before going back into Iraq as Bush 41 had done in "Desert Storm."

Because you missed that, off on the wrong foot, the rest of your diatribe continues down a crooked path.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@949havoc
....the rest of your diatribe continues down a crooked path.
The only crooked immoral path being espoused around here is mostly trumpeteer cultist repeating Trumpet lies, msinformation, narrcissm nonsense on the brain.   Sad that 74 million are just cultist followers of immorality and call it truth.  Sad :---(

All of you need to be in some kind of speciality prison to education on the moral ability to speak truth instead of nonsense lies. Sad :--(

End-date-for-humanit 211 years away aprox.
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
-->
@949havoc
misdirected anger, its not biden that dragged us into a 20 year war.

the only reason why marines died is because there were screening for refugees. There is no reason to do that, go in, get some americans on planes-get the fuck out
949havoc
949havoc
-->
@ebuc
I did not say anything about an immoral path, just crooked. Not the same thing. Let's not get inventive when not necessary. Just stop with Trumpeteers; it gets old. You've probably been uttering the same thing for five years. Enough, already.
949havoc
949havoc
-->
@Dr.Franklin
easy for you to say; difficult for Biden to realize and make happen.
coal
coal
-->
@949havoc
"I was instructed" 

That was a glitch in the matrix. It wasn't that Biden misspoke, it is that the reflective mirror into which we're supposed to look as outsiders to the American political process was inadvertently revealed in a moment of unanticipated desperation.  

Bush was in this same position when he was told by Rumsfeld and Cheney that there were WMDs in Iraq, the pretext for Bush's invasion.  The difference is that Bush didn't lay that card on the table because he understood that it didn't matter.  In the eyes of the American people, responsibility stopped with him and it was he who paid the price for it. 

A key difference between Bush and Biden, however, is that Bush was a lot smarter than people gave him credit for.  He asked specific questions of his advisors and was personally invested in getting it right.  He may not have been the most well-spoken of presidents, but he was capable of understanding information when it was presented to him.  That is why it actually took real work to get Bush to invade Iraq.  He did not do so lightly.

Biden, on the other hand, has never held a foreign policy (or other political) opinion that did not meet all of these criteria:

1. Consistent with the current, relevant polling;
2. Can be articulated and understood by someone with a middle-school level education;
3. Has all and only the level of nuance of a bumper sticker platitude.  

That's his record. Biden doesn't have "thoughts" and he does not have "positions."  He is told what to think and say by people who make those decisions for him, because he is incapable of doing them himself.  He's great at playing along with "the plan," as he is informed but is far too stupid to come up with the plan in the first place. 

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@949havoc
...just stop with Trumpeteers; it gets old...
That you cant handle the truth is same ole same ole, old news.  Sad that Trumpeteers never die theu just go to narcissistic Trumpets immoral heaven to constantly pray to cult leader. All Hail The Trumpet ! ! !

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ebuc
Have you accepted Biden as your lord and savior?