CoVid2 Kills Police Officers

Author: ebuc

Total: 4
ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc
CoVid2 is leading cause  of police deaths in USA.

..." COVID-19 is currently the leading cause of death of law enforcement officers in the nation, according to the non-profit Officer Down Memorial Page.
The organization lists 282 law enforcement officers whose deaths are verified as “killed in the line of duty” from COVID on their website.
Police unions and family members say that number is a lot larger, but they haven’t been able to verify their loved ones got sick on the job. "...

' freedom ' to kill others with your breath.  --exhalation can kill is anti-masker motto #1---
' freedom '  to die from not being vaccinated ---is anti-vaxxers motto #2--
' freedom ' to be ignorant and/or stupid  ---is anti-intelllect and empathy for medical personel  motto #3---

' freedom ' to  commit insurrection at capital of  USA government ---and proud of it-- as well as to repeatedly state  false, misleading, misinformation narrative of narracistic ex president Trumpet  ---trumpeteers vote for Trumpet chaos and STOP the Steal  is motto #5---

End-date-for-humanity 2232 { approx. }
ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc

..." Please Note: The following list has been compiled using media and news reports of law enforcement officers who have died due to COVID-19. The numbers listed include all reported COVID-19 deaths—not all have been verified. The FOP’s goal is to maintain an accurate and up-to-date list and is working around the clock to support our members as we all respond to the national pandemic. "...

Maybe this identity is just a fake conspiracy web site, maybe it is not.  What is the truth?
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
im sorry waht is your point?
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
This is honestly, and mostly because police in America are too fat. Like seriously, between the fat male cops and weak female officers, I feel like they can't defend me, if I ever need them to.