Jesus is still pissed at the sinful state of Louisiana!

Author: BrotherDThomas

Total: 40
BrotherDThomas
Debates: 2
BrotherDThomas

As explicitly shown in the news of late, the terrible hurricane of Katrina in 2005 wasn’t enough godly retribution by Jesus in addressing the sinful state of Louisiana.   Therefore, the ever loving and forgiving Jesus, as the serial killer Yahweh God incarnate, created hurricane “Ida” to further His disgust for the sinful city of New Orleans, and the entire state of Louisiana, where the devastating destruction again is Godly retribution at its best! As shown within this link, the state of Louisiana continues to sin against Jesus: https://www.theadvertiser.com/story/news/2019/03/04/louisiana-most-sinful-states-baton-rouge-new-orleans-mardi-gras/2979527002/

We as Christians have to accept that when Jesus says He has had enough sinning in this region, well, who are we to say that Jesus as God is wrong in bringing forth another one of His hurricane killing sprees, praise Jesus’ revenge!   "He repays everyone for what they have done; he brings on them what their conduct deserves." (Job 34:11).

As Christians biblically understand, JESUS CONTROLS ALL WEATHER CONDITIONS WHETHER GOOD OR BAD and He can use them in retribution against all sinners, therefore in the case of hurricane “Ida,” He let this hurricane happen because of the sin of Louisiana! :(  As our illustrious Christian leaders like Tony Perkins, Pat Robertson, John Haggee, et al, state with specificity that natural disasters like the hurricane “Ida” are Jesus’ punishment for sinful people, therefore true Christians cannot deny this fact as biblically shown within the scriptures below:

“Then the Lord sent a great wind on the sea, and such a violent storm arose that the ship threatened to break up.” (Jonah 1:4)

Fire and hail, snow and mist, stormy wind fulfilling his word!” (Psalm148:8)

“He turned rivers into a desert, flowing springs into thirsty ground, and fruitful land into a salt waste, because of the wickedness of those who lived there.”  (Psalm 107:33-34)

“I also withheld the rain from you when there were yet three months to the harvest; I would send rain on one city, and send no rain on another city; one field would have rain, and the field on which it did not rain would wither. (Amos 4:7)

The Lord is slow to anger and great in power, and the Lord will by no means clear the guilty. His way is in whirlwind and storm, and the clouds are the dust of his feet.” (Nahum 1:3)

The Lord will make the rain of your land powder. From heaven dust shall come down on you until you are destroyed.” (Deuteronomy 28:24

It is he who made the earth by his power, who established the world by his wisdom, and by his understanding stretched out the heavens. When he utters his voice, there is a tumult of waters in the heavens, and he makes the mist rise from the ends of the earth. He makes lightning for the rain, and he brings forth the wind from his storehouses.” (Jeremiah 10:12-13)

So Samuel called upon the Lord, and the Lord sent thunder and rain that day, and all the people greatly feared the Lord and Samuel.” (1 Samuel 12:18)

The bottom line is Biblical obedience to Jesus, as our serial killer Yahweh God incarnate, is a prerequisite to receiving the blessings of favorable weather instead of unfavorable, praise!

FLRW
Debates: 0
FLRW
AMEN, Brother!
drlebronski
Debates: 14
drlebronski
-->
@BrotherDThomas
@FLRW
agreed

I think both florida and louisiana should be walled off and or destroyed.
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
-->
@drlebronski
California and Louisiana are my picks. I rather like it here in Florida 
ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
-->
@Wylted
 I rather like it here in Florida 
As do many, many, liberals fleeing blue states for the sanity of Florida and Texas.

Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
-->
@ethang5
I saw the migration from blue states and was hoping it was just fellow conservatives,  but yes typical of liberals to destroy their states with liberal voting habits and then come here and take the policies that destroyed the state they ran from and try to implement them here
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Wylted
If only the seat NY loses turns out to be AOC! That would be pure heaven!
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5
@Tradesecret
@drlebronski

drlebronski,

YOUR REVEALING QUOTE: "I think both florida and louisiana should be walled off and or destroyed."

Well, as shown by one of the most ungodly governors of any state, Ron DeSantis, where this fool is allowing Florida's population to die in great numbers because of giving orders where there are to be NO MASKS to help fight against the Delta Covid 19 virus!  Whereas this Satanic governor goes directly  against Jesus' direct and inspired words shown below!  

"But if anyone does not provide for his relatives, and especially for members of his household, he has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever." (1 Timothy 5:8)

"Bear one another's burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ." (Galations 6:2)

"Let each of you look not only to his own interests, but also to the interests of others." (Philippians 2:4)

When the 2024 election comes around, and "if" this ungodly fool Ron DeSantis tries to equally be as  dumbfounded as the Trump was, and run for president, he will no more win in this endeavor than Tradesecret and ethang5 actually understanding biblical axioms of the JUDEO-Christian Bible, other than to run away from them in embarrassment! LOL!

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Please stop @ me on your silly schtick spam posts. They are old, repetative, and childish.

If you ever rise above the moron schtick, then sure, alert me. 
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5
@Stephen
@Tradesecret

Ethang5, the Ham cursed king of non sequiturs as he runs away from biblical axioms,

YOUR POST IN NOT WANTING ME TO MAKE YOU THE CONTINUED BIBLE FOOL: "Please stop @ me on your silly schtick spam posts. They are old, repetative, and childish."

What you and your equally Bible ignorant fool Tradesecret do not understand, is the FACT that when you are in my thread, AND, where you make comments relative to said thread, you are outright OPEN TO CRITICISM and in being BIBLE STUPID as I have shown you to be,  whereas you obviously don't understand this most simple of logical deductions!

Whereas, guess what? You have NOT addressed in any way or fashion in a direct way in discussing what the topic of this thread is all about, but only to RUN AWAY from it with yet more "non sequiturs" as you are blatantly known for as my header explicitly shows!  Priceless.

Now, put your little boy running shoes on AGAIN and hurriedly flee in embarrassment from this thread that was Jesus inspired, hurry, run quickly and find your equally Bible ignorant Tradesecret in hiding somewhere from this godly inspired thread as well!  Hurry, go! ROFLOL!

NEXT NON SEQUITUR BIBLE FOOL LIKE ETHANG5 WILL BE ... ?
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Nothing about your frequent trips to Las Vegas white houses?

...you are outright OPEN TO CRITICISM...
Criticize me all you want DeeDee, just stop @ me with your dumb schtick. Other than Stephen and Bones, no one wants your monotonous template crap. (my suspicion is that they pretend to like to you because they lack any other friends)

Or you could begin posting as if you're a conscious human being and not a monkey hitting keys. I wouldn't mind your @'s then.
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5
@Stephen
@Tradesecret
@Bones

Ethang5, the Ham cursed king of non sequiturs as he runs away from biblical axioms,

Listen up Bible fool, you only get ONE, I repeat, ONE non sequitur within my threads, which you have taken advantage upon by having 3 of them as an excuse to RUN AWAY like a little girly boy from the main topic of this thread! When you enter my threads, and with this specific one, expect to work in behalf of Jesus in supporting His brutal and horrific killing actions to His creation, understood?

Therefore, since you are in my thread, get comfortable because you are now going to address the topic of this thread being: "Jesus is still pissed at the sinful state of Louisiana!"

1.  As biblically shown, Jesus, as our serial killer Yahweh God incarnate, is totally responsible for ALL WEATHER conditions, and can use them for retribution when His Jewish creation gets out of line and continues to sin as shown in the link given. Therefore, how do you feel when Jesus hit the Louisiana coast line with a hurricane level 4 "Ida" with 150mph winds that almost  totally destroyed New Orleans and killed many? 

2.  Do you think that Jesus should have used a level 6 hurricane to really make an impression upon His Jewish creation to come to terms with their ungodly sinning in Louisiana, in yet another one of His hurricane killing sprees?

3. It is said many times that the United States is a Christian nation, therefore would you agree that the government should not help the people recover from this brutal hurricane because it was Jesus' will that they should die and suffer for their sins?

4. Scripturally, we're told that our Jesus is ever loving and forgiving, therefore is our Jesus a hypocrite when He killed His Jewish creation and destroyed Louisiana as shown in the horrific photos and videos that are now seen upon the News channels?

5. Again, since the USA is a Christian Nation, and where Jesus controls this nation within the scriptures, don't you think that the hurricanes should be named with biblical terminology instead of random alphabetical names?  

I don't want to stress your bird-brain pseudo-christian mind too much, therefore I'll start off with just the 5 questions to you above, where rest assured, there will be more at your expense, okay?

BEGIN:

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Your boringly childish template posts are still old and dumb. I don't care for your repetative spam.

Do people ignore you so completely that you have to beg people to see your turd droppings?

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5
@Stephen
@Bones

Ethang5, the Ham cursed king of non sequiturs as he continuously runs away from biblical axioms,

YOUR FEEBLE POST #13  QUOTE RUNNING AWAY FROM JESUS' WORD, AND IN ADMITTING THAT YOU ARE THE KING OF NON SEQUITURS, PRAISE!: "Your boringly childish template posts are still old and dumb. I don't care for your repetative spam." Do people ignore you so completely that you have to beg people to see your turd droppings?

Your runaway quote above was in relation to the following link that I proposed to you herewith: https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/6720/post-links/289354, where you were simply asked questions of said topic of mine that you could NOT answer, other than to run away from them again with your non sequiturs ruse! LOL!  

Ethang5, I am truly sorry, but in prayer with Jesus last night, He told me to keep this post for the future in letting other members know that it is worthless and a total waste of time to engage you upon any Christian topic whatsoever, because as shown by you once AGAIN, you are truly the outright king of running away with your Satanic non sequiturs that do not address the topic at hand!  Congratulations!

NEXT BIBLE FOOL PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN LIKE ETHANG5 THAT RUNS AWAY FROM JESUS' INSPIRED WORDS WILL BE ... ?

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Tradesecret

TRADESECRET, whose gender went from a woman to a man, and then to unknown, and then back to a man, and then went to unknown again,  the Debate Runaway on Jesus' true MO,  Bible denier of Jesus being the Trinity God in the OT, the runaway to what division of Christianity he/she/unknown follows, the pseudo-christian that has committed the Unpardonable Sin, the number 1 Bible ignorant fool regarding Noah's ark, the pseudo-christian that says kids that curse their parents should be killed, states there is FICTION within the scriptures, and is guilty of Revelation 22:18-19 and 2 Timothy 4:3, AN ADMITTED SEXUAL DEVIANT, and obviously had ungodly Gender Reassignment Surgery, Satanic Bible Rewriter, an embarrassed LIAR of their true gender, and goes against Jesus in not helping the poor, has turned into a HYPOCRITE, and a LIAR, teaches Christianity at Universities in a “blind leading the blind” scenario, and is a False Prophet, says that Jesus is rational when He commits abortions and makes His creation eat their children, and that Jesus is rational when He allows innocent babies to be smashed upon the rocks, has now changed genders 5 TIMES in their profile page, 

TRADESECRET QUOTE TO THE BROTHER D: “I am not scared to respond to a religious question. Please ask.  And start your own thread.”https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/6688-biblical-contradiction?page=2&post_number=45

As your promise “as written” above so states, therefore I ask these questions to you within my thread relative to the main topic:

1.  Do you think that Jesus’ hurricane “Ida” is appropriate enough for the continued sinning of the state of Louisiana and within the city of New Orleans, as shown within my initial post of this thread?

2.  Do you think that Jesus should have brought forth a level 6 hurricane, which is unheard of at this time, but in Jesus being our serial killing Yahweh God incarnate, He could bring forth such a forceful hurricane to really devastate and kill the entire population of Louisiana where it would take years upon years to rebuild because of their sinning nature? 

3.  It is said many times that the United States is a Christian nation, therefore would you agree that the government should not help the people recover from this brutal hurricane because it was Jesus' will that they should die and suffer for their sins?

4.  Scripturally, we're told that our Jesus is ever loving and forgiving, therefore is our Jesus a hypocrite when He brutally killed His Jewish creation, including innocent children, and destroyed Louisiana as shown in the horrific photos and videos that are now seen upon the News channels?

5.   Again, since the USA is a Christian Nation, and where Jesus controls this nation within the scriptures, don't you think that the hurricanes should be named with biblical terminology instead of random alphabetical human names?  An example could be: "The Second Flood of Jesus" and number them sequentially as time goes by. 

Jesus, the membership, and myself await a cogent response to the above questions that you said you would answer as shown in your quote above.

BEGIN:

Bones
Debates: 31
Bones
-->
@BrotherDThomas
"Your boringly childish template posts are still old and dumb. I don't care for your repetative spam." Do people ignore you so completely that you have to beg people to see your turd droppings?
Ethang5 tends to deliver poor insults, followed by a completely irrelevant question. Keep at it and down the track, he won't be able to retrain himself from accusing you of pedophlilia. 

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherDThomas
1.  Do you think that Jesus’ hurricane “Ida” is appropriate enough for the continued sinning of the state of Louisiana and within the city of New Orleans, as shown within my initial post of this thread?
I note your opinion.   It seems to me that every region in the world is sinning by that logic.  Why? Because every region in the world is experiencing Covid-19. Why stop at just Louisiana? Yet I wonder too if your logic is correct, why is it that the sun keeps coming up in that State? And as you remind us, God controls the weather, good and bad,  God is sending good weather as well to that part of the country.  Hmmm. So is He judging the sinners with bad weather and blessing the good people with good weather? 

2.  Do you think that Jesus should have brought forth a level 6 hurricane, which is unheard of at this time, but in Jesus being our serial killing Yahweh God incarnate, He could bring forth such a forceful hurricane to really devastate and kill the entire population of Louisiana where it would take years upon years to rebuild because of their sinning nature? 
I, thankfully, don't have to think about what God will do. He is much wiser than me. He knows what He is doing. And I don't need to question His methods or His determinations.  God can do anything He likes.  That is His prerogative. 

3.  It is said many times that the United States is a Christian nation, therefore would you agree that the government should not help the people recover from this brutal hurricane because it was Jesus' will that they should die and suffer for their sins?

I know it is said that America is a Christian Nation. My view is that the question of nations being Christian or not is a vexed one.  How do we determine such a status? By its Constitution? By whether the majority of people are Christian? By the religion of the president? By the laws of the nation? By how we treat the vulnerable? How is it to be determined? I think governments should help people who are suffering. Certainly they should be coordinating it.  

4.  Scripturally, we're told that our Jesus is ever loving and forgiving, therefore is our Jesus a hypocrite when He brutally killed His Jewish creation, including innocent children, and destroyed Louisiana as shown in the horrific photos and videos that are now seen upon the News channels?
The Bible indicates that Jesus forgives when people repent.  If there is no repentance there is no forgiveness.  God's love can also be tough love.    I think the question of brutality is one of nuance.  The question of innocence is also relevant.  What makes someone innocent in the eyes of humanity and what makes a person innocent in the eyes of God?  God does what He says He will do - when people sin.  If He did not then He would be a hypocrite and a liar.  

5.   Again, since the USA is a Christian Nation, and where Jesus controls this nation within the scriptures, don't you think that the hurricanes should be named with biblical terminology instead of random alphabetical human names?  An example could be: "The Second Flood of Jesus" and number them sequentially as time goes by. 

I don't accept that America is a Christian Nation. I think its God is self.  Hence it serves Self. And that is evident in its laws and people.  America may well have some Christians living there, this does not make it a Christian nation.  I am not sure that hurricanes need to be named per se with human names - but they probably ought to be identified somehow.   Why name Wednesday Wednesday? Except to differentiate it from other days and to recognise it as day 4 in the week. Wednesday is named after Woden.  Is that because Wednesday is a day of war? And thursday after Thor. Thursdays of course are all days of thunder and rain. 

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Everyone runs away from your stink DeeDee. I know you've noticed that no one wants to talk to you. You're having to @ people to get them to notice your turd posts.

Sorry DeeDee, your posts are still old, boring, examples of a  school dropout who became a militant atheist. Templates are for people with no imagination.
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5
@Stephen
@Bones

Ethang5, the Ham cursed king of non sequiturs as he continuously runs away from biblical axioms,

TO THE MEMBERSHIP:  I am truly sorry that the Bible fool ETHANG5 has returned from yet another long ban, of which he has had MANY and where we have lost count, too once again make himself the continued BIBLE RUNAWAY FOOL king of non sequiturs within this prestigious forum.  

Within this godly thread of mine, the main topic is Jesus in still being pissed at Louisiana because of its sinful nature. Therefore to prove the fact that ETHANG5 is still the king of the non sequitur ruse, where he can't address ANY bible topic whatsoever other than to run away from it wearing his little "girly dress, and crying to his mommy," here are the current, and yet to be added to runaway posts by him to the main topic at hand within this thread:

AS SHOWN BELOW, NOT ONCE DID ETHANG5 ADDRESS THE MAIN TOPIC, BUT ONLY TO ATTACK THE D-MAN FOR OBVIOUSLY BRINGING UP SAID TOPIC!

When having to act the way the Bible inept ETHANG5 does within this forum since his uneventful return, seemingly shows that in him being a Black Man, of which I have no problem with whatsoever, but where Jesus most certainly does within the scriptures, poor ETHANG5 feels left out in the cold in being even a pseudo-christian, let alone a True Christian like myself. Once again in myself being a TRUE Christian, I have to accept in how Jesus' inspired words relate to the Black Man within the scriptures, where it is called the "Ham Curse." Needless to say, it is despicable to say the least towards the Black Man, and ETHANG5 because of his emotive and ungodly actions since his return, seemingly is still having a hard time in accepting this biblical axiom towards the Black Race.  Sad indeed.

Christians, let us pray for ETHANG5 in the hopes that maybe he will find a faith that does not disparage the Black man like Christianity does. :(

Bones
Debates: 31
Bones
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Not sure what you expect from Ethag, this is about the standard response you're going to get. 

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Your posts remain old, boring, examples of a  school dropout who became a militant atheist. Templates are for people with no imagination.

If TS didn't grow you a bone now and then, you'd die of starvation. No one cares who is "running" from your turd droppings. No one cares about your never ending clown act. The "membership" all think you're a retard.

The D-man. (!!) Lol!!
RationalMadman
Debates: 565
RationalMadman
-->
@Bones
Are you unironically suggesting Brother D deserves more of a response from Ethang?

BDT should get ignored and yell at himself into oblivion, I don't even know why the guy is even here in terms of mod action, he does nothing but harass people relentlessly even post-block. It's actually disturbing how much he will go after someone across every thread within this subforum. The effort put in, even as a joke, is insane.
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas

UNRATIONALMANDMAN,

ANOTHER ONE OF YOUR LAME QUOTES: "Are you unironically suggesting Brother D deserves more of a response from Ethang?"

Uh, yes, in the fact that ethang5 in being the Bible fool that he is, DOES NOT ADDRESS the topics of my posts to him, other than to use his ruse of non sequiturs to RUN AWAY from them! GET IT?   Maybe? Not sure?

It is no wonder in why you have me "BLOCKED," in that I expected nothing less from a comical "TAOIST!" Pet any Dragons lately? LOL!

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5

Haven't you made a big enough fool of yourself in this thread alone, including other threads as well, okay?

As shown below, you are still the KING of the non sequiturs in having to RUN AWAY from Jesus' inspired words! This is the post that you continually run away from in total embarrassment in front of the membership and Jesus:

Here is your mounting RUN AWAY "non sequitur" posts from the topic above:

Seriously, are you trying to outdo the equally Bible dumbfounded Tradesecret in breaking their record in running away from Jesus' inspired words and biblical axioms? I am sorry, but you will NEVER catch up to their 108 runaway posts at this time, and counting, Therefore, there is no need for you to try and take their place, but to actually NOT runaway from Jesus' inspired words, understood?  

Ethang5, do as I tell you to do, and  place another one of your runaway non sequiturs to this post below:

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you!
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5
@Bones

Bones, another Hell bound Atheist that has forgotten more about the JUDEO-Christian Bible than any inept pseudo-christian thinks they know,

In addressing your post #20, and as shown regarding the Bible fool Ethang5, you must have really scared the sh*t out of him when you challenged him to a debate about his faith, and where he had to run away from you in doing so.  But, we can see the outcomes of Ethang5 in having to run from you and being scared shitless, where in the aftermath of him soiling his pants with you, he does not want to even try to address the posts that I have given him relative to Jesus' inspired words, because it might turn into a debate that he fears! 

Ethang5 was given the appropriate action by our esteemed moderators a while back in banning his Devil Speak for 3 months, or was it longer, in any event, Satan obviously had him return to this esteemed forum to make a fool of Jesus and His JUDEO-Christian Bible again.

I know, every Religion Forum has to have their "I am who I pretend to be, but don't make me prove it" pseudo-christian, and ethang5 fits this definition to the letter!
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@BrotherDThomas
The only fool here is the one deliberately being a fool because he thinks it assaults Christianity. Hint, he's in your mirror.

Your post is still nothing but stupidity pushed through an idiot template. But if you're trying to be a sane person, I will give you time. Please keep trying.

BTW, how is your loony church? They tell you yet when a new template will come out?
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5
@Bones

Ethang5, the Ham Cursed pseudo-christian that is the king of non sequiturs,

Listen, I know you are still reeling and healing because of the fact that BONES made you "the little girly boy" by you running away from his request to debate you, but you have more problems to deal with while upon this prestigious forum, and that is the following link that will now follow you around in your complete disgrace within this Religion Forum, sorry. :(

Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
I didn't realize Jesus was a god associated with wind and storms how interesting. Contributing environmental factors to him makes him almost pagan.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
I never quite understand if J is meant to be  a GOD or the son of a GOD.

I don't think that theists are certain.

And for sure, most popular religions are rooted in some form of paganism.
Mesmer
Debates: 0
Mesmer
In this thread:

The Beta pseudo-christians with the Ham cursed King of non-sequiturs and IrrationalMadman.

Versus

The Chad Holy preacher BrotherDThomas delivering the Lord's word with supreme Divine wrath.

The fact that BrotherDThomas' victory here is perfect is proof of God's existence, as perfection is beyond mere human capabilities. 

Praise be His name! We have witnessed Divine intervention and the Lord deems it good! Bare witness to this modern miracle ONLY explainable by God Himself!