announcing the sites first worship service

Author: Wylted

Total: 13
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
I will start a thread tomorrow at 11pm eastern as a compromise between the Sunday and Saturday sabbath. The worship is 2 hours long so lands on both. 

I want everyone to just post music in the thread from 11 to 1130

As a representative from each Abraham's faith is welcom to post their sermons from 1130 to 12.

From 12 to 1230, it is a free for all to do what you want that pertains to your faith. 

1230 to 100, time to start closing shop. Ask for donations, talk about your next sermon series, pray for each other etc. 

Remember atheists can BTFO

Prepare your sermons beginning now please.

Sermons will take the place of individual threads and be linked to from the main thread. Music belongs in its own thread to be linked to the main thread.

A discussion thread will be started so worship thread, music thread and sermon threads are organized more easily. Atheists before. Off topic posts will be mass reported to the mods and removed. 
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Wylted
I will represent the Taliban if that's OK.

Not that I have Taliban approval.

But it's only fair that they have a voice.

Especially as they are now the U.S's new best mates.

Considering all those presents you left for them.

So I will deliver a new moderate exert from the Holy Koran....To represent the voice of the new moderate Taliban.

Is that OK, Wylty old chap?

And those Atheists can BTFO.

BrotherDThomas
Debates: 2
BrotherDThomas
-->
@zedvictor4

zedvictor4,

Yes, as stated by Wylted, you can provide your Taliban propositions because their Allah, and Yahweh and Jesus, ARE THE SAME GOD in being each a part of the Abrahamic triune doctrine of Gods!

Can you give us a "hint" in what you are going to propose? As one example, would it be the following relative to the Taliban: “Terrorize and behead those who believe in scriptures other than the Qur’an." (Qur'an 8:12)  Yes, I know, Allah is the SAME GOD AS YAHWEH AND JESUS of the Abrahamic triune, therefore nonetheless, Christians and Jews should be beheaded by not following the Qur'an!   Makes logical sense, doesn't it? *Cough*

No need to convolute the FACT that Yahweh, Jesus, and Allah are all the same god in all being from only Abraham, even though the writings in their Holy books blatantly contradict each other like the passage above explicitly shows. As you are well aware, it is truly hard in being a follower of a God in the Abrahamic tradition in the 21st century of science, logic, and reason. :(

949havoc
Debates: 7
949havoc
-->
@BrotherDThomas
My Qu'ran is a slightly different version than yours. 8:12  "I shall be with you. Give courage to the believers. I shall cast terror into the hearts of the infidels. Strike of their heads, strike off the very tips of their fingers."  Actually, this consistent with Matthew 10: 34  "Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword."
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@949havoc
Jesus is being metaphorical.  
949havoc
Debates: 7
949havoc
-->
@Wylted
Jesus is being metaphorical.  
Is he, now?

Consider: What are the two great commandments? To love God, and to love our fellow man. One can neither love God, and hate our neighbor, nor love our neighbor and hate God.

Consider: What is evil? Any thought or action that is contrary to God's law. Yes, thought, too, as in committing adultery in one's heart, even when everyones' pants and skirts remain zipped.

Can one be evil and love God? No.

What does one do to love God and follow Christ? Do as Christ taught. 

Consider: Matthew 10: 34  "Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword." That's no metaphor. That's literal.
When, in one family, one member denies the Christ and does not keep the commandments, seeks no forgiveness, and embraces evil, is it right or wrong for other family members to love the errant mom, dad, brother, or sister, but reject the sinning? No. That's how the sword plays in Christ's hands, and should in ours. Teach that errant member the way to repentance and let them choose. Families will be cut by the sword, and some remain righteous, and others do not, or the family will all embrace the ways of evil and they are all cut off from the Lord. We cannot sacrifice our souls at the expense of loving a person's sins along with the person. That's a hard choice, but its either we embrace the kingdom of heaven, or we don't. There's no middle ground.
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@949havoc

Can one be evil and love God? No.

For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God. This is why God gave his only begotten son. To act a a sacrifice to save man from his evils.

We cannot sacrifice our souls at the expense of loving a person's sins along with the person.

Hate the sin, not the sinner my man. 

God divides man, because of militant atheists who are like "me or God, choose".

Not because we are commanded to disown family members who are jot Christian.

You seem to have gone off subject though. You compared the command of Muhammed to literally murder non believers, with the prophecy of christ that believing in him will cause family members to disown you
Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
As a non-monotheist theist you can BTFO
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
yeah like 5 gods worked together at once to create the universe. Be less ridiculous and get out of the religion  forum section now
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Good thinking Batman.
Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@Wylted
No idea what you're talking about there's nothing about five God's creating the universe in my tradition but it's nice of you to be a bigot.
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
So how was the universe created in your tradition. What is your creation story?

122 days later

RationalMadman
Debates: 565
RationalMadman
bump