Comedians Mafia DP2

Author: Lunatic

Total: 154
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
Dead players

Drlebronski- You are Louis CK! Louis CK was an amazing comedian, arguably one of the best since Carlin. Your humor, while often self deprecating, was relatable and absolutely hilarious. However after the media broke out with a story about you masterbating in front of women privately, you basically dis-appeared from the world and had a movie you were directing get cancelled.You have had minor appearances since then for local comedy clubs but will likely never be as big as you once were. You are a vanilla town member and can contribute with your voice and your vote. (Lynched DP1)

iLikePie5- ????- ????- ???? (Killed NP1)

Living Players

1. Whiteflame
2. Speedrace
3. Polyglot 
4. Supadudz
5. Wylted 
6. Evilgenius
7. greyparrot

With 7 players it takes 4 votes to achieve a lynch!

Whiteflame is innocent.

Day phase  2 will end 9/7/21 @  9:30 AM CST. 

whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
And we're back with two fewer players and no way to know what Luna was because scum apparently used Janitor on him.

Oh well, at least I'm confirmed innocent (DP2 Innocent Child here). So much for your theory, GP.

Anyone got any results from the NP?
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
Good to know that Whiteflame is innocent. He’s always a null read since he can be hard to read

Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
Wierd that supa is still alive
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Wylted
@Vader
With a claimed PR, yes. Who did you protect, Supa?
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@whiteflame
you said you picked up on some soft claims last dp. If pie had one please reveal it now.
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Polyglot
any results?
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Wylted
Wish I could say I found something of his. I've seen soft claims from a few people, but not Pie. He's not prone to them. I will say that I softclaimed both my role and character, though I can only say that I've seen character claims so far from others.
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@drlebronski
don't self hammer next time. Often reads are dramatically different one dp than the next, and you may not even really be shrinking the poe. 
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@whiteflame
okay we have one member of mafia who knows that pie is only active with a power role. So maybe we can start looking at who would be likely to use that information.  
Wylted
Wylted
We have 

Scum 1 and scum 2

If I eliminate you as scum as not being. That does not mean you are clear from being scum 2.

Scum 1 knows that pie would be hyper active as a power role, so that leaves out

Even genius, speed and greyparrot

Whiteflame is confirmed town, so he is not scum 1 or scum 2

I think poly is usually pretty oblivious, so we have supa that remains. I also remain.

It is also suspicious that supa is alive. I wonder if he will claim he can self doc.

We should lynch scum 1 today, be it me supa or poly

Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Vader
who did you protect
Polyglot
Debates: 0
Polyglot
-->
@Wylted
What makes you think I have a power role?
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
Lebronsky was a really silly lynch. Did any of you guys seriously think lebronskys scum buddy would have coached him to do that?
Evilgenius
Evilgenius
I have Poly and Supa right  scum pile.....

Poly is just sliding under the radar and supa was big on putting Bron on the chopping block
Vader
Vader
-->
@whiteflame
I doc'd whiteflame
Polyglot
Polyglot
-->
@Evilgenius
Poly is just sliding under the radar 
Sliding under the radar how? 
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Vader
I doc'd whiteflame
Why did you target me?
Vader
Vader
Also I'll character claim as well. I'm Ken Jeong. Do I really need to justify why I'm doc
Evilgenius
Evilgenius
VTL poly

Vader
Vader
-->
@whiteflame
It was POE and then random.
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Polyglot
What makes you think I have a power role?
I just want your results. Not saying anything other than that. 
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Vader
Also I'll character claim as well. I'm Ken Jeong. Do I really need to justify why I'm doc
Sounds reasonable

Polyglot
Polyglot
-->
@Wylted
But you are assuming I have a power role instead of a passive role. Why not ask results from anyone else other than me or Supa?
whiteflame
whiteflame
Alright, though I will not post specifics with regards to what I've interpreted from soft claims in the last DP, I would say that scum is most likely between Speed, Wylted and Evilgenius. I'm largely eliminating others based on how early they claimed (hard or soft, though I'm not eliminating the possibility that may be because they were just confident in claiming their character without the theme being discovered) and behavioral reads, but I'll provide complete reads.

Town:
Supa - The claim obviously helps. Ken Jeong is a doctor, is reasonably famous, and does stand up. Based on the justification for Louis CK and my own character, that is perhaps a little more on the nose, but not so much that it stands out. Picking me or Pie as a target, given our participation in DP1 and how we could be seen as townread, makes sense to me. I think if Supa was scum, especially given the lack of information we had about the Doc role, he would have been to say that he protected himself. That would have seemed smarter, though a town scum would have anticipated that scum would avoid them in case they Doc'd themselves.

Town-lean:
GP - The only other hard claim in this game so far, the Vanilla claim doesn't give him a lot of cover (especially since he claimed after I said that it's anti-town to claim Vanilla without pressure), but given that he normally claims this way in DP1, it would have been more sus to leave it out. The lack of an initial character claim still has me a little uncertain of him, and while I think his suspicions of me are just what GP would do, he hasn't given me much reason to see his reads as townie yet.

Poly - A weaker town-lean, but his posts give me a decent indication that he's town. I've seen over multiple games how he responds to being sussed, which was to disengage and panic when put under pressure. Maybe he's gotten better about it, but his posts also give me some suspicions that I won't get into here, but lead me to believe that he's town.

Null:
Wylted - His behavior in DP1 still stands out to me and I do not buy the "this is just classic Wylted" explanation from Speed. He's clearly putting more effort into this game in a way that he hasn't in the past, whether as scum or as town. I'm not sure how to read that, and I'm still trying to decide.

Scum-lean:
Speedrace - Having watched Speed in the last several games effectively take a backseat to the action, regardless of his alignment, I'm no longer regarding that as scummy. I am, however, regarding some of the dismissiveness of his reads as a little scummy. Like I said above, I think Wylted's behavior should stand out to anyone who read the DP, even if you don't scumread him over it. His basically nonexistent analysis of Pie, Evilgenius and GP also stood out to me.

Evilgenius - This is largely over inconsistency. He posted somewhat early in the last DP about how he didn't see anything from Poly that stood as scummy. He then shifts to a list of reads that includes a "..hmmm hmmm hmmm .." for Poly, and later calls out Poly later in the DP for "just sliding under the radar" to call him scummy, never once VTLing him. Now, presumably for the same reason, he's VTLing Poly. I can't say I understand his reasoning for shifting from no vote to VTLing Poly, especially when he also sussed Supa and hasn't responded to Supa's claim. It also doesn't help that his reads included "Nothing on WF yet" when I'd posted extensively in DP1. I understand sussing me much more than I do just pretending that there's nothing to be gleaned from my behavior in DP1.

So, if I had to choose, I'd go with Evilgenius. Guy's been all over the place, and I think we can get decent information from getting a full claim out of him.

VTL Evil
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Wylted
We have 

Scum 1 and scum 2

If I eliminate you as scum as not being. That does not mean you are clear from being scum 2.

Scum 1 knows that pie would be hyper active as a power role, so that leaves out

Even genius, speed and greyparrot

Whiteflame is confirmed town, so he is not scum 1 or scum 2

I think poly is usually pretty oblivious, so we have supa that remains. I also remain.

It is also suspicious that supa is alive. I wonder if he will claim he can self doc.

We should lynch scum 1 today, be it me supa or poly
I generally have a hard time buying this reasoning. It isn't that hard for scum to see Pie as a threat, regardless of whether he has a PR, and given the limited number of players who could have PRs left after the 2 Vanilla claims in DP1 (and, if they were paying attention closely enough, my softclaim in the same DP), their options were limited. As long as one player among scum recognized that Pie is among the greater threats remaining, it makes sense that they'd NK him. I agree that Evilgenius might not come to that conclusion, but I think anyone else would.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
vtl evil
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Greyparrot
vtl evil
You're going to want to bold that if you want it to count.
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
How do you get a country girls attention? A tractor.

Evilgenius- 2 / 4- Whiteflame, greyparrot
polyglot- 1 / 4- Evilgenius
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Polyglot
But you are assuming I have a power role instead of a passive role. Why not ask results from anyone else other than me or Supa?

I care about your results. Not theirs