Comedians Mafia DP2

Author: Lunatic

Total: 154
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
-->
@Wylted
random claim, trying to set supa up for a lynch tomorrow at Mylo. No no no. Something doesn't smell right. 
It's not just that it's random. It's Vanilla. It's possible that we have 3 Vanillas, but I would say it's unlikely. Mulaney doesn't come off as an incredibly safe claim, but it's possible that it is his actual character and he just attributed a different role to it. It's also possible that the claim is Pie's. He did vote for Evil knowing that he's was on the verge of being lynched, but Speed has a history of bussing his partners hard. Still... I'll need to rethink my POE.

whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Wylted
I mean my behavior can be partially, and possibly linked to the fact I have not done Adderall in over 1 year and I ran into an old pill container that had 30 mg slow release capsules.

Just for reference prior to that year, I usually just popped Adderall when depressed and tried to stick to 10 mg. I only did this, because when I get depressed I have zero energy. Like I'm almost catatonic. 

After that 30 mg Adderall I staid up for 36 hours and had a ton of energy. Basically just writing and various other creative work until I passed out. 
Maybe so, that's why your Null for now. Like I said, I'm not currently sussing you, and while your method of pursuing the lynch was distinct from your previous behavior, the choice to do so is consistent.
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
-->
@whiteflame
It's not just that it's random. It's Vanilla. It's possible that we have 3 Vanillas
The decision to claim was random
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
-->
@whiteflame
You're not addressing the issue. We're all familiar with Wylted taking hardline stances on who is suspicious utilizing reasoning that the rest of us find unconvincing. I specifically have been pointing out that he went to far greater lengths in DP1 to make his point than I've ever seen from him, including writing up a whole Google Doc with sources to better establish his points. Have you ever seen Wylted do that in a game?
Ok your argument is that Wylted, as town, takes hardline stances. So, you're argument for him being scum, is that he took...more hardline stances? It only makes sense that he would do more and more of these things as time goes on;

Like seriously, if this is his town meta, him doing a Google Doc for it only shows that it's more likely that he's town because he IS obeying his meta even more

I'm genuinely curious about why doing this MORE makes him scum, I think it's more likely that you think he's anti-town and you write that off as scum

Also I could be wrong but don't you say this about him every game lol

Evil was about as active as you were, actually, with 4 posts to your 7. He didn't provide his reads until after you gave yours, so I'll give you that he wasn't exactly contributing heavily, but he had already been sussing Wylted up to that point. I could understand dismissing his contributions as uninformative up to that point,
Scum is the one that has to scrounge for good reads. As town, I'm not wasting time pouring over 4 scrawny posts to come up with town/scum reads. Also, I could be wrong but everyone at that time also was null on Evil or just didn't talk about him. If someone hasn't contributed, I'm moving on (you seem to agree on this one so it's whatever)

but I also pointed out several times that GP did not claim according to his meta, which is to full claim in his first post rather than only claiming his role.
He didn't full claim here until prompted, here, and in both he was town, meaning always full claiming is not his meta. His meta is claiming first post either role or character, sometimes both. Beyond that his reads are incomprehensible and he doesn't really elaborate, which he also does as town
I also disagree that there wasn't much to go on for Pie. I know he's notoriously hard to read, but seriously, question marks dude?
Sorry, I'll rephrase. My reads for Pie are much like mine for GP where if he checks certain criteria then I townread him; his activeness and pressuring is what it was always like when he is town, so that was my reason for townreading him. I wasn't trying to say that there wasn't anything to go off us, I was trying to say that there wasn't much to say about him;

But again, I've been town and had null reads multiple times lol so how does that make me scum?
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Wylted
why did you claim?
Can't guarantee that I'll be here tomorrow afternoon or whenever there's eventually 56 people voting me for my claim
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Speedrace
fair enough. We cannot afford evil.in the game even if he is town. 

VTL evil
Wylted
Wylted
Bron and poly. That is how you make up for inactivity. Like speed did. You give thorough analysis so one post is like 10

whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Vader
@Speedrace
Would originally vote Supa but since he claimed doctor, if there is no other protective role then that makes him look very good, however if he doesn't die tonight then he should be tomorrow's lynch
...Why? We don't know if Supa can self-target (and Supa, please don't say if you can), but given that scum doesn't know that either, there's a good chance they'll avoid targeting him if they think he will Doc himself. As far as I'm concerned, Supa's about as town confirmed in this game as anyone besides me. He has claimed Doc as scum in a previous game, but there was already a protective role on the board and the possibility of being CC'd here just makes the claim incredibly ballsy. Either Supa has inside knowledge as scum that allowed him to make this claim at the end of DP1, or he's town. His death (or lack thereof) during NP2 is unlikely to change my perception of him.

Everyone left is Poly, Wylted, and Evil; I already have a townread on the former two which has not changed, and I agree with WF that Evil has thrown all care to the wind and is extremely inconsistent. Also no one really mentioned this but he's joining the one lynch (Supa) that is popular, which I think looks like an attempt to create opposition to his own lynch, so VTL Evil
I'm still torn on Evil in some ways. I wouldn't be surprised if he was scum, but as Poly said, I think there's reason to believe that this may just be the result of still being pretty new to this. In no way should we dismiss him on the basis that he's new to this, but that pattern of behavior isn't entirely odd for him. That being said, he was on two hours ago and decided not to post anything despite having two votes (and a promised third vote) on him at the time. I still sus him more than you.

Also I'll claim, I'm John Mulaney, vanilla
So... we're just not going to mention the fact that this is the third Vanilla claim, that one of those Vanilla claims is confirmed, and that the other is someone you strongly townread? It's possible that Luna just put 3 Vanillas in this game, but especially given that I'm functionally just town-confirmed Vanilla, that's a pretty weak town. Poly did set up an even weaker town last game (a Miller, an Enabler, a DP3 Innocent Child and 2 Vanillas out of 8 town), but it does nonetheless strike me as unusual.

whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Speedrace
I'm not going to get into a deeper back and forth on the reads you posted in DP1. Suffice it to say that I didn't scum read you heavily over them and I still don't, but despite your protestations, they still seem a little off to me. Maybe that's just you trying to post quickly and get it over with. Again, it's POE that has you in my scum reads at the moment, not so much the substance of the reads.
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Evilgenius
You are at L-1. You need to full claim as soon as you get on.

Also, where's that indignant, OMGUS response that you had in the last game when Disc pushed a lynch on you?
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@whiteflame
...Why? We don't know if Supa can self-target (and Supa, please don't say if you can), but given that scum doesn't know that either, there's a good chance they'll avoid targeting him if they think he will Doc himself. As far as I'm concerned, Supa's about as town confirmed in this game as anyone besides me. He has claimed Doc as scum in a previous game, but there was already a protective role on the board and the possibility of being CC'd here just makes the claim incredibly ballsy. Either Supa has inside knowledge as scum that allowed him to make this claim at the end of DP1, or he's town. His death (or lack thereof) during NP2 is unlikely to change my perception of him.
He flip-flopped, literally voted someone he town read, and generally has not contributed much. Behaviorally he's very scummy. In most cases Docs can't self doc, so scum is likely to target him. Unless you behaviorally town read him, that's why I think he needs to go; I can be convinced otherwise once we get to that point but right now he's at the top of my list besides Evil

So... we're just not going to mention the fact that this is the third Vanilla claim, that one of those Vanilla claims is confirmed, and that the other is someone you strongly townread? It's possible that Luna just put 3 Vanillas in this game, but especially given that I'm functionally just town-confirmed Vanilla, that's a pretty weak town. Poly did set up an even weaker town last game (a Miller, an Enabler, a DP3 Innocent Child and 2 Vanillas out of 8 town), but it does nonetheless strike me as unusual.
3 vanillas, an inno child, a cop, a watcher, a doctor v. a godfather and roleblocker. That's just one setup I can think of that has 3 vanillas and is balanced given the roles we know of. Amount of vanillas doesn't mean anything because we don't know what scum has

Also if by your own logic vanilla is a horrible claim because of balance, why would I claim it as scum
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Speedrace
Also if by your own logic vanilla is a horrible claim because of balance, why would I claim it as scum

That's wifom
Evilgenius
Debates: 0
Evilgenius
Putting me up on the chopping block is highly misguided & will put town to a big disadvantage.I’m Bill Cosby and I’m vanilla.. 

Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Evilgenius
yeah bill Cosby is a rapist bro. No way he isn't scum
Polyglot
Polyglot
I’m going to come out and say I was possibly roleblocked last night based on my PM message. I feel like the initial pressure on me from Wylted to out my results was him knowing something had happened to me in the night phase, which is why I wanted him to explain why he was only asking for my results. In addition to him signaling me out DP1 over such a ridiculously small reason I’m saying he is really scummy to me. 

VTL Wylted
Wylted
Wylted
"Town will be at a disadvantage, not only am I a vanilla, but am generally apathetic this game, what will town do without me"

Polyglot
Polyglot
-->
@Evilgenius
what is your justification?

Wylted
Wylted
I think GP might be that female co.edian who admitted to rape on the joe Rogan podcast. Would not be surprised by an all rapist scum team. 
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Polyglot
bill Cosby is a fucking rapist. Lynch him dude
Wylted
Wylted
lunatic is not making a rapist town. 
Wylted
Wylted
Yeah Amy Schumer is a rapist too. Maybe we have a GP and evil genius scum team 

Wylted
Wylted
actually that is a link about her getting raped, lol. I will find where she admits to being a rapisy
Polyglot
Polyglot
-->
@Wylted
bill Cosby is a fucking rapist. Lynch him dude

Yes Bill Cosby has history but his sex convictions have been overturned. Also, Bill Cosby has too much heat on him. I doubt Evilgenius would just use him as a fake claim knowing all of his history. I like to believe that his justification has more to do with him as a comedian rather than his actions in real life 
Wylted
Wylted
Damn they are trying to scrub this story. It was tough to find but was everywhere recently

Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Polyglot
he is a fucking rapist dude. He made a real claim hoping we wouldn't notice he claimed an actual rapist is town. I have no doubt scum claimed their real characters. 

And his convictions got overturned? You mean women he paid millions of dollars to, to keep their mouths shut, decided to keep their mouths shut. Shocked Pikachu face.
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@whiteflame
evil genius character claimed a rapist. Can we end this now?
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Wylted
“My pussy, It’s honestly just like, huge now and just garbage. It’s just street trash. Yeah, I would say my street trash pussy is probably the biggest.”
Polyglot
Polyglot
-->
@Evilgenius
Evil, tell us your justification as to why you are vanilla?
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Polyglot
it is some stupid shit like 

"Since Bill Cosby was literally the face of pudding for years, you are vanilla like the pudding" 

Or some other obvious bullshit
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Greyparrot
did you watch the YouTube video I posted where she confesses to raping a taxi driver?