Unpopular opinions

Topic's posts
Posts in total: 274
--> @disgusted
But whatever floats your boat. You have free will. I cannot physically jump out of my screen and quell your raging hate-boner for my posts. You do you.
--> @KingLaddy01
Children react in many ways when defeated some of which manifests in hate or accusing an opponent of hate when there is absolutely no evidence to support said drivel.
I dismiss your posts as I would brush off a flake of dandruff.
--> @disgusted
Meh. You've done just about everything you've accused me of doing. 

--> @ResurgetExFavilla
The world would be better off if it were hit by a giant sun flare.
I researched this, and apparently they don't incinerate entire planets. I assume you want an apocalypse? Why not kill just kill people instead?

--> @Greyparrot
George Carlin.
--> @triangle.128k
All LGBT rallies should be shot down by the police and military.
Why stop there? There should be an urban search & destroy in clustered cities like San Francisco.

--> @KingLaddy01
Cite some accusations.
--> @KingLaddy01
A couple of closet ones. LOL.
--> @disgusted
Cite some accusations.

And will you not cower away this time? (As you did when I asked your position on guns, lol)
--> @KingLaddy01
citation needed.
--> @KingLaddy01
It would fry all the electrical circuits.
--> @disgusted
It was literally 13 hours ago. I am not your bitch and I will not cite something from 13 hours ago. If I am such a lazy, sniveling coward then why don't you just cite it yourself, or bring the discussion to the very forum I was talking about? 
--> @ResurgetExFavilla
Ah ok. Curious, do you dislike modern technology are do you find seeing society in shambles a beautiful sight? 
--> @KingLaddy01
You fail as usual. Your lies are so easily exposed.
--> @KingLaddy01
Ah ok. Curious, do you dislike modern technology are do you find seeing society in shambles a beautiful sight? 
Both
--> @disgusted
I only stated that I would not cite for something that occurred today. I am considering citing sources for older posts, however, I feel as though it won't matter, as you will likely post your usual nonsense. 

--> @KingLaddy01
you will likely post your usual nonsense. 
You mean asking you to prove the claims you make and then you being incapable of such? Oh dear.
Are you looking forward to your 13th birthday?

You mean asking you to prove the claims you make and then you being incapable of such? Oh dear.
Are you looking forward to your 13th birthday?
Do you have dementia? Did you even read my post? You can't be this inept... you can't. I'm in utter denial. 
--> @disgusted
Died when he heard the regressive left took over.
--> @Greyparrot
The left would've loved that
--> @KingLaddy01
It's true. George Carlin did the ultimate #walkaway.

The left has no more comedians anymore, just virtue-signalling activists with clapping crowds, because all real comedy is now Hate-Speech, and you are only allowed to hate people CNN says it is ok to hate. Orange man bad,

The left can only "laugh" with their hands now.
--> @Greyparrot

They can laugh, but I envision it being more like this, seeing as they are NPC robots.

--> @Greyparrot
What a truly pathetic wingnut response.
--> @disgusted
Hahahahaha here you go again, rushing here without a fight. Your hands must be sore I take it?