Boxing is now banned

Author: 949havoc

Total: 12
949havoc
Debates: 7
949havoc
Joe Biden took the day off today and went to a boxing match with AOC. When the boxers started round 1, dancing around each other a few turns, they started connecting with fists, parried, and each connected with a couple of furious punches to each other's head..
"Isn't that assault," Biden asked.
"Sure is," AOC replied.

Horses, and now boxing is now banned. In a week, ice cream sundaes will be targeted, and spoons will be banned. The II Amendment is sure to follow.
RationalMadman
Debates: 568
RationalMadman
Boxing actually is assault but due to signed contracts beforehand, neither can sue the other so long as the referee is listened to and rules abided by.

In essence is it a crime that neither participant will actually press charges for. That is why it is legal.
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
-->
@fauxlaw
I guess you're speaking metaphorically about something but I can't tell what.
949havoc
949havoc
-->
@RationalMadman
I'm aware of those details. But, the point is, Biden's admin is just as stupid as that thinking b ecause their whole justification for banning border agents to use horses is, likewise, stupid.
949havoc
949havoc
-->
@oromagi
What else is new? It's another Biden hit piece, ok? He makes himself so wide open to them. You had your fun for four years. It's my turn.
Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
The boxers agreed to get punched. Things are legal when with consent. Rape is illegal but when with consent sex is legal.
949havoc
949havoc
-->
@Intelligence_06
And the horses are obviously willing to cooperate with their manipulation of them by border agents. So why does Biden have to shut them down? Because he and others totally misread the video? Typical Biden blunder. No whips in evidence. Biden & Co obviously seeing what isn't there.
ludofl3x
Debates: 0
ludofl3x
I wish this were clever enough to qualify as a joke. It's kind of just a nonsense story that is neither funny nor thought provoking, then it leads to an ice cream / spoon thing that doesn't really connect to horses or whatever you're going for. Probably too late to edit it. I thought it was going to be banned because it's largely minorities beating on each other to the great benefit of white guys, at least there's some meat on that bone. Or maybe somehow vaccine / Covid related. Nope, it's just "I don't like these two and think they're dumb!" which is kind of one dimensional. Workshop it, bro. 
949havoc
949havoc
-->
@ludofl3x
Workshop it, bro. 
Have to know how my mind works - called stream of consciousness. I know many are left behind in the process.

Spoons.

They relate to the lame effort to ban guns because spoons can kill, too, so why not ban them? Of course, thumbs can also kill, so let's ban them, too? Where are libs going to stop? Let's decaptiate everyone because, after all, it isn't guns, or spoons, or thumbs, alone, that kill, is it? It's the brain that does the killing; the thought before the act.

How does all that relate to border agents on horses? It's people using tools, and y'all think tools ought to be banned. You're all looney toons, and that ain't woke in my book. That's just broke.
ludofl3x
Debates: 0
ludofl3x
-->
@949havoc
So is that a demonstration of how your mind works? Big straw man fan?

I get the original post, I just...was it supposed to be either thought provoking OR funny? THat's my main issue, your opinion is your opinion, but the premise is a mess. Has either AOC or Biden ever mentioned boxing? "AOC and Biden are at a boxing match" as a premise DEFINITELY sounds like the beginning of a joke, but what's there just falls apart immediately, it's kind of sad. All I'm saying is if you're going to take the time to start a topic, maybe do a few drafts next time. 
949havoc
949havoc
-->
@ludofl3x
Oh, now I get it. Leave the invention of stories to MSM; they're the only ones allowed to speculate instead of telling real facts. Excuse me, I'll remember in the future to warn you that I'm just passing gas.
Bones
Debates: 31
Bones
-->
@oromagi
-->@fauxlaw
I guess you're speaking metaphorically about something but I can't tell what.
Nice.