Left hand-right hand mutual knowledge failure - another Biden fail

Author: 949havoc

Total: 13
949havoc
Debates: 7
949havoc
It is often said of people and policies that don't quite gel that the left hand knows not what the right hand does.
Mayorkas declaring that the Haitians under the International Bridge in Del Rio, TX, when they were there, and not dispersed around the country, were not tested for Covid, let alone vaccinated. Doesn't that just typify the incompetence of the Biden administration - it's more than just Biden.

What am I to think of Biden's vaccine mandate if, on the one hand, US citizens must do a thing, and illegal immigrants - nay, occupiers of our sovereignty - on the other hand, need not even be tested, let alone vaccinated. Didn't know all one had to do to have right of exception was to enter the country illegally. Wanna bet we don't have the same right if we choose to occupy some other country?
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
-->
@949havoc
It is often said of people and policies that don't quite gel that the left hand knows not what the right hand does.
Actually, Jesus said this.  The expression is from the Sermon on the Mount.

Matthew 6:3:
But when thou doest alms, let not thy
left hand know what thy right hand doeth:

By alms, Jesus meant giving money to the poor, which Jesus considered a moral and religious obligation.  Jewish tradition held that the right hand was the hand of purity and all eating and drinking and financial transactions be done with the right hand.  The left hand was used for unclean acts (such as taking money away from the poor).  Jesus meant, when you do charitable acts, don't signal your virtue lest your motivations be corrupted.  Do your charity in secret, so automatically that even your left hand, the hand that receives something in return, is ignorant.  Be generous for the sake of acting generously, don't look for any reward or even approval.

949havoc
949havoc
-->
@oromagi
Yes, I get the point, but, given my lefthandedness, I keep the left and right in a proper Jesus perspective, but I swap them, by choice. The strip of TP at the commode is in my right hand, with purpose. Not to mention than in my house [my design], all five bathrooms have the roll at my right hand - again, with purpose. 

I'm just saying Biden neither has purpose, nor knows which hand is which,  just that the legs are hairy.
FLRW
Debates: 0
FLRW
See the image of Donald Trump talking to German Chancellor Angela Merkel, saying:
"I put a potato in the microwave and pushed the pizza button.
When the dinger went off it was still a potato."

ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc
-->
@FLRW
Please ' save america '  from Trumpet and his insurrection-ist band of  non-sense trumpeteers.
949havoc
949havoc
-->
@ebuc
Won't it be a hoot when it is discovered [it will be] that the real insurrectionists of Jan 6 were agents of the FBI and Capitol Police.
SkepticalOne
Debates: 9
SkepticalOne
-->
@949havoc
Won't it be a hoot when it is discovered [it will be] that the real insurrectionists of Jan 6 were agents of the FBI and Capitol Police.
First, it was Antifa posing as Maga...now its FBI and Capitol Police?! Hold on - let me get my popcorn before you tell this tale!

You're giving the novellas a run for their money...
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
-->
@949havoc

I don't know about left hand/right hand but we can all agree that your sixth post doesn't know what your first post was doing.
RationalMadman
Debates: 561
RationalMadman
-->
@949havoc
This is actually quite disgusting what you are suggesting. A policeman died from what went down and the risk was easily there for more to have done so. Have you even seen the videos (filmed by the protesters themselves) of the protest? You know four of them died due to trampling over each other? One died from heart failure due to the stress.

You are also accusing the wrong agencies. First learn how to be a conspiracy theorist before trying to be one. You would not accuse FBI or Capitol Police of this, both are too open, if this were to be a conspiracy-based thing, it would be CIA.

It isn't though, there'd be no gain to America's security to pull this operation off (at all). What happened was actually possibly Russia's equivalent of CIA (GRU) engineering things on social media.
949havoc
949havoc
-->
@oromagi
Stream of consciousness. It's what happens with virtually all threads.
949havoc
949havoc
-->
@RationalMadman
Now you're taking a suggestion, not a statement of fact, and assuming it was a statement of fact. Hint: "Wouldn't it be a hoot" is supposed to be taken as a wild-haired idea. Who's saddled with fantasy?
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@949havoc
Nothing here is a suggestion, the emphasis on 'it will be' makes it you stating what you see as fact. Don't try to gaslight me, it's petty and toxic.

You stated what you see as fact, do not change that into me misreading it and making me question my own sanity.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@949havoc
 "Wouldn't it be a hoot" 
You said won't it be, not wouldn't it be.