Jews are destroying the black community through rap

Author: Wylted

Total: 6
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
just watch the video. The jews are basically in control of the rap industry and they are for whatever reason. I don't know if it is just a secret cabal of jews that control everything or all jews are complicit, but they control the music industry and are doing fucked up things. https://youtu.be/OO3WF1Ek7RU

949havoc
Debates: 7
949havoc
-->
@Wylted
I don't do youtube, so I will not watch the video, but youtube is hardly a credible source, so I'm wondering why you think Blacks are so weak that they would succumb to rap as a weapon against them? They have more backbone than youtube, probably stronger than yours, so maybe youtube ought to assess its own strength and you, yours. Hint: a 90 pounder comes to mind.
RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
Black communities in America were already ruined by poverty and an inequality-prone society that traps them in a ghetto lifestyle. That was the root of hiphop. The idea that the new-age mumble rap is so much worse than what was there before is a lie. Tupac and Biggie Smalls were rapping about sex, drugs and a lot of violence with both essentially directly death-threatening the other in raps (more so tupac to biggie) and these were/are two of the most respected OGs in the entire rap game. Rap has always been about sociopathic lifestyle in the ghetto, the different takes on it are where the depth comes in.

The emo rap that's actually meaningful and heartfelt gets mocked by most of the hiphop community as 'corny' and many real poets get called culture-vultures along with the other shallow end of the spectrum, ironically. To authentic hiphop fans, someone like Future is 'real hiphop' whereas someone like Lil Pump is a 'culture vulture', someone like Kanye West, who did a song with Lil Pump just for fame and money is a highly respects hiphop artist whereas someone like NF, Hopsin or Logic, who raps their heart out with such great lyricism is seen as a cornball.

These things aren't fair but they are also not at all engineered by what you suggest. You are just a sad case of someone who has been dragged really far in to far-right conspiracy theories. Use your head for a minute. If Jews really are behind everything, why are they such a minority religion on the planet? Nothing about modern rap is pro-Jewish, the only Jewish rapper that I know of is Lil Dicky, Mac Miller was one too. you have that comedic Lonely Island rapper if you mean him.
RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
There's some underground Jewish rappers like Ill Bill that are secular Jews (Jews by race) if you mean that but he's as underground as it gets. No way is he a mainstream influencer.
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
-->
@Wylted
This is a debate website.  Providing a link to somebody else's argument rather than writing your own argument demonstrates that you don't understand the fundamentals of this site.  If you are just seeking release for you compulsive hatred of the Jews and need to  post spurious links as a release of those compulsions, Reddit is the site for you.
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
-->
@oromagi
you seriously spend the bulk of your time and just copy pasting others rebuttals from your favorite leftwing think tanks