Ramshutu Roast Thread

Author: Ramshutu

Total: 19
Ramshutu
Debates: 43
Ramshutu
Just trying this one out.

This is a roast thread, and works as follows:

- You can roast me in whatever way you feel is funny or appropriate.

- You May not roast or insult any other individual in this thread - just me.

- For each roast you post, you are giving me (and me alone) permission to roast you once  in return. I waive personal attack liability; roasting me waives yours once.

- Anyone else can rate individual roasts.

- You can post as many roasts as you want.

- Roast with the most upvotes wins a chufty badge.

- Brutal is better; but at least try to be funny.

- Apparently naughty words are bad: so please use creative vulgarities, or star words.

- Use common sense; Show the mod team we deserve nice things.

Eg:

“Hey, Ramshutu; isn’t this thread going to take time away from unceasing effort to get the last word in every other f***ing thread you’re in?”

“F**k you Ramshutu, at least I can write 6 words in a row without using 18 semicolons.”
Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
I have put the person known as Ramshutu on the grill for a few months and roasted him to the point that he looks like this, that is the reason he was inactive for like a year. Now I have used the almighty resurrection stone to reborn a new Ramshutu inheriting previous memories from the ashes, that is why he is back to active posting.

(This is a joke, no intentions of harming Ramshutu exists in this post, only a joke. The pun regarding "roast" is intended.)
Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
-->
@Ramshutu
- Roast with the most upvotes wins a chufty badge.
When one of the best debaters on this site confuses this site with Reddit. You know the quality of "arguments" on reddit, right?

(It is a joke, don't report)

Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@Ramshutu
Pointing out self owns in a forum post doesn't make you a better debater
Ramshutu
Ramshutu
-->
@Intelligence_06
When one of the best debaters on this site confuses this site with Reddit. You know the quality of "arguments" on reddit, right?
It could be worse, I could have confused whatever TF that post was with a roast.
Ramshutu
Ramshutu
-->
@Intelligence_06
I have put the person known as Ramshutu on the grill for a few months and roasted him to the point that he looks like this, that is the reason he was inactive for like a year. Now I have used the almighty resurrection stone to reborn a new Ramshutu inheriting previous memories from the ashes, that is why he is back to active posting.
I am back to active posting to make sure you stop making terrible Harry Potter references. Stick with what you know - which given your age is probably related to Paw Patrol.
Ramshutu
Ramshutu
-->
@Vader
Pointing out self owns in a forum post doesn't make you a better debater
I tend to ask for advice on experts in a subject. If I wanted tips on being a better debater i’d go to whiteflame.

However, if I ever need to advice on the best way to lose rap battle to RM, you’ll be the first to hear about it.
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@Ramshutu
I'll take the compliment. Haven't debated in a while so I am no expert.
949havoc
Debates: 7
949havoc
-->
@Ramshutu
When roasted, what's your flavor? Seems to me, roast glass of water isn't exactly appetizing nor thirst-quenching. But then, I notice the glass of water has been 86'd.
Bones
Debates: 29
Bones
-->
@Ramshutu
It’s clear to a peer of that fear-filled sneering cunning cuckold why he wanted first, here, in this battle

These words still ringing in your ears? 
Ramshutu
Ramshutu
-->
@949havoc
If I had to chose a roast flavour, I’d chose one that would make you most interested in participating:

So I’m figuring The flavour “Trumps d**k.”
Ramshutu
Ramshutu
-->
@Bones
It’s clear to a peer of that fear-filled sneering cunning cuckold why he wanted first, here, in this battle

These words still ringing in your ears? 
No; should they be?

This is a second hand roast, I’d be more than happy to give you a second hand roast back, but you’ll have to wait till Boxing Day.
RationalMadman
Debates: 555
RationalMadman
That rap battle was a rhyme scheme and pun masterpiece from me. It lacked a bit in flow and content but at that time there wasn't as much to diss on Ramshutu and if I dug in to him, he had more to diss on me so I had to stick to flexing style and hope the voters liked it.

I'd roast him like a meatloaf but he's just sweet potato with no beef anymore.
Ramshutu
Ramshutu
@RM.

I’d roast you back; but it’d probably be harsh, and I don’t think anyone here wants to read another one of your quitting threads with 10,000 characters dedicated to explaining how much you’ve “learned about yourself”.
949havoc
Debates: 7
949havoc
-->
@Ramshutu
Sorry, not at all a choice of mine. Nice try.
RationalMadman
Debates: 555
RationalMadman
I thought this was about roasting you, pretty passive-aggressive way to stay salty about something.

I'm not even slightly hurt by that comment. You say you hate to read it, yet you read it every time, every word.

At least I don't come back whenever you grab my attention. That's called obsession.

In the future, if you want to insult people, don't make a thread specifically saying it's only about insulting you and then go out of your way to insult everybody that posted in it. It just makes you seem petty af.
Ramshutu
Ramshutu
Just stepping out of the roast for a moment.

“For each roast you post, you are giving me (and me alone) permission to roast you once  in return. I waive personal attack liability; roasting me waives yours once.”
Methinks you’re not fully understanding one of the central premises of a roast here...

Stepping back into the roast.

I don’t read every word of your posts. I can’t. It’s not possible; you’re the only human I know that would fail a Turing test. You write like you’re a Miss Alabama contestant padding out a philosophy thesis by Translating it into Whalesong then back to English.

Reece101
Debates: 1
Reece101
-->
@Ramshutu
You’re currently debating about bottled water. Seriously? If you were more active maybe you wouldn’t feel the need to ask people to roast you. 
Ramshutu
Ramshutu
-->
@Reece101
You’re currently debating about bottled water. Seriously? If you were more active maybe you wouldn’t feel the need to ask people to roast you. 
This is actually for the community. If I just wanted to be roasted and flamed continuously, I’d just beg Whiteflame to make me a mod again, or vote on debates, for that matter.

I’m supposed to come up with a roast back - but it’s kinda hard as I don’t have a great deal to work with: you’re like if Costco started making generic own brand forum participants.