The Only Type of Jew I Respect

Author: Wylted

Total: 3
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
When you point out that 20% of nobel prize winners are Jewish or that most of the media is controlled by Jews, or that the government and Biden's cabinet is disproportionately Jewish. The despicable Jew will wave his hand. "Oy Vey, this is not true". I can't repect that obvious fucking lie, that they don't know.

I only respect Jews that respond with the following "Of course we have all that power. It is proof we are God's chosen people" Or maybe they respond with "We are superior mate, of course we more easily grab power" 

The second type of Jew is at least acknowledging that Jews do have disproportionate success. The funny thing is that the first type of Jew, frowns upon the second type. They see themselves as superior to "Jewish chauvinists" . If you are the first type and reading this, you aren't superior to people willing to acknowledge the truth. You are inferior to the second type for failing to acknowledge true things. Nothing is more important than truth. 

I don't agree with the second type of Jew, but they are at least honest. Jews have obviously succeeded because of strong in group preference and having a miniature society inside a large society which is very high trust amongst each other, but that is a different story
949havoc
Debates: 7
949havoc
-->
@Wylted
What you position ignores is that Jews, or whoever of a particular identified group, happen to be attracted by a particular industry [they also are attracted to clothing, for example] is it because they are Jewish? Not necessarily. One might as well say Blacks are attracted to eating watermelon, but others are too, including me. Am I to be ostracized too, because someone else is put out by watermelons? Nonsense. Are you saying you are put out by the entertainment industry, or banking, or butchery, or watermelons? The term, if not racist, and that term is over-used, and mostly incorrectly, is bigotry.

You're better off to just ignore your prejudices and find ways to consider celebrating our differences because they are indicative of creative society, and I despise the boredom of all people being and acting the same.
Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
-->
@Wylted
The second type of Jew is at least acknowledging that Jews do have disproportionate success.
Dunno about that, but people who always trust whatever the truth is is always respectable.