New Beginnings

Author: Mharman

Total: 100
RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
-->
@disgusted
Pick your battles and maybe you'd look victorious at times. Unlike goldtop, you aren't here solely to abuse, you're actually here to convince and mock people to pressure them to change their minds but when will it occur to you that your technique only drives people away?

Like, I have genuinely opened people's minds not just here but elsewhere on the Internet. The technique isn't natural or easy. It takes willingness to hear the other out and acceptance of both arrogance and stupidity in the other being immovable barriers that will limit who you can convince. 

Stop fighting the arrogant, try leading the humble. Stop mocking the stupid, try admiring the intelligent. Life becomes way better and you yourself may have your mind opened by them which is worth more (in a selfish manner) than you convincing them.
Castin
Debates: 0
Castin
-->
@disgusted
I've just been down this road with you before, gus. What is the point of citing hateful posts of yours when you'll just look at them and say they were telling the absolute truth, not being hateful? It's what you always do.

But if it matters that much to you, I think simply browsing your posting history should give a reasonable person an idea of your behavior. It speaks for itself. You cannot seem to go three posts without contemptuously mocking someone.

I really have no idea why you behave this way because I know you can be an intelligent person who makes legit points. Somewhere along the line you almost completely replaced points with insults.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Castin
Yeah just make claims and that will prove to you that you are right. You don't need evidence, all you need is your ignorant beliefs. Good luck with the lies you tell yourself, stay well away from reality.
ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
Lol
Mharman
Debates: 23
Mharman
A flame war in my introduction thread? What an honor!
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Mharman
You think this is a flame war?

With one person saying, "I love you anyway" and the other saying, "I deeply regret saying this" ? And only one other person being insulting?

But it is an honor. A small one, but honor is honor eh?

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@ethang5
Provide the insult........................hahahahahahah
Castin
Castin
-->
@disgusted
Here's the link again. My proof of your hate posts was... all of them. Your whole history. You can page through and count the "bwahaha's", the "pathetics", etc. As I said, I think the record speaks for itself.

My prediction of your response to this? You'll laugh. Then you'll say laughing is the right thing to do. "Yes I laugh at the stupid godists as it is only right to, they deserve it, they chose their laughable delusion. Oooh laughing at stupidity is hate now? Poor dears. Run back to thang. Bwahahaha!" ... Am I close? 😔 I really wish that wasn't so easy.

You need to understand something, gus. People don't run away from you. They're just reaching the point of diminishing returns and walking away. Getting into an argument with you is always taking a one-way street to a dead end cul-de-sac of the same emotion: mockery. People aren't afraid of cul-de-sacs; they just know they lead nowhere. I remind you that it's within your power to change all this. You could start by responding to the OP's of more threads instead of simply attacking those who do.

Anyway. I wasn't gonna get into this, but you did pursue it. I'll try to leave it here. I don't wish you ill; I wish that you'd become a contributor.

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Castin
I remind you that it's within your power to change....
But he doesn't want to. With bully it isn't a matter of ability or power, it's a matter of will.
Castin
Castin
-->
@ethang5
I remind you that it's within your power to change....
But he doesn't want to. With bully it isn't a matter of ability or power, it's a matter of will.
I can't remind him he has the will to. He doesn't. I can only remind him he has the power to, if he wills it.

I have no doubt it was futile. I said it anyway.

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Castin
It's never a fault to err on the side of hope and belief in people. Jesus also had no doubt it was futile for some people. I did it anyway.

Don't change.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@ethang5
Jesus... Was... Lucifer... You are using the most corrupt and cunning of the angels as your idol and haven't yet realised what was going on.

Jesus had no hope or belief in humans at all, THERE IS NO WAY TO EXPLAIN WHY HE GAVE HIMSELF UP IF HE DID.

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@RationalMadman
For 2,000 years the world has known why Jesus gave Himself up.
"For God so loved the world...."

Thanks but I think I will stay with the one who loves me and gave Himself up for me. You are welcome to Lucifer, or whatever he has you calling him these days.

So you do what you want, and I do what I want. Everybody's happy right?

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@ethang5
And if God so loved the world by trying to get Jesus to kill himself... Think.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@ethang5

ethang5
ethang5
And if God so loved the world by trying....
God doesn't try. He does.

....to get Jesus to kill himself...
Jesus did not kill Himself, Nor did God try to get Him to.

Think.
You still seem unhappy. If you are believing what you want, and I am believing what I want, why aren't you happy? It doesn't bother me at all that you worship Satan.

I do think, that is why I worship He who is more beautiful than words can describe. Does who you worship not satisfy you? Perhaps you should address your inner dissatisfaction before trying to advise anyone else.
Castin
Castin
Do you guys think this thread is cursed to always have flamewars.
ethang5
ethang5
I don't. And I don't think this is a flame war. Don't worry, neither RM or I will start or take part in a flame war.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@ethang5
I'd rather be dissatisfied and correct than satisfied and deluded. I mean that completely. No matter how horrifying reality is, I want to know.

I'd want to know when I die if it was an option to know or not know etc.

There's no middle-option. People either operate on the idea that pleases them the most or they operate on seeking truth.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@RationalMadman
OK, thanks for telling me what you want.

What I want is Jesus, and for me there's no other option. I already know the the truth, and reality for me is just dandy. So I wish you good searching in your quest for truth.
Castin
Castin
-->
@ethang5
I don't. And I don't think this is a flame war. Don't worry, neither RM or I will start or take part in a flame war.
Truth be told I don't think the previous dispute was a flamewar either. But I was one of the participants in it, so I suppose I can't judge objectively.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@ethang5
Woops couldn't produce the insult. You never do and never did on DDO. Your lies expose you.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Castin
Oooh laughing at stupidity is hate now?
Would you care to elaborate?

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@ethang5
Why don't you reject the totally man made claim that gods exist? Oh you neither have the intellect the courage nor the will.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@ethang5
Prove that the biblical Jesus was a historic figure and not a fantasy like the rest of the book.
Castin
Castin
-->
@disgusted
Oooh laughing at stupidity is hate now?
Would you care to elaborate?
Well you're quoting something I speculated you might say, so I'm not sure if you're asking me why I thought you might say it, or if you're asking how I feel about the concept of hateful laughter in general.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@ethang5
You still seem unhappy. If you are believing what you want, and I am believing what I want, why aren't you happy? It doesn't bother me at all that you worship Satan.
Another fictional character, satan. You people are indoctrinally incapable of telling the truth, your beliefs are obscene.

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Castin
Hateful laughter is a funny concept, what say you?
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@ethang5
KJV is the most accurately worded English-variant of the Bible considering the chronology etc of it. Thus I will use that.

Let's ignore the video I showed you and find stuff I myself noticed. If its said in the video sorry, I didn't listen to the full video, it was badly done.

'fire-ash' SIMPLE CLUES (there's much more contextually and perhaps even a couple verses I left out as they are NIV-wording-specific

OT
Ezekiel 28:18
Thou hast defiled thy sanctuaries by the multitude of thine iniquities, by the iniquity of thy traffick; therefore will I bring forth a fire from the midst of thee, it shall devour thee, and I will bring thee to ashes upon the earth in the sight of all them that behold thee.

NT
Luke 3:15-18
15 And as the people were in expectation, and all men mused in their hearts of John, whether he were the Christ, or not; 16 John answered, saying unto them all, I indeed baptize you with water; but one mightier than I cometh, the latchet of whose* shoes I am not worthy to unloose: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost and with fire: 17 Whose fan is in his hand, and he will throughly purge his floor, and will gather the wheat into his garner; but the chaff he will burn with fire unquenchable.

Acts 2:3-4
3 And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them. 4 And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.

Lion, clue (Satan is the Devil AND God, Jesus was a very cunning, rebellious angel named Lucifer and was the main person speaking to Muhammad with other angry fallen angels joining in, important to know in order to understand my theory):

Satan is God but in the New Testament, the term 'Devil' is not referring to the enemy of God, it is referring to the enemy of Jesus. The Lucifer of the OT, the enemy of God, is not the Devil. God is Satan, it is not even complicated unless you think Satan is/was Lucifer.

NT (BOTH)
1 Peter 5:8-11
8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour: 9 Whom resist stedfast in the faith, knowing that the same afflictions are accomplished in your brethren that are in the world. 10 But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while*, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you. 11 To him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

Revelations 5:5-10 (Focus on 5:5 but read on for further context that hints further that this is the Devil and not the Christ we think it is)
5 And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of* the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof. 6 And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth. 7 And he came and took the book out of the right hand of him that sat upon the throne. 8 And when he had taken the book, the four beasts and four and twenty elders fell down before the Lamb, having every one of them harps, and golden vials full of odours, which are the prayers of saints. 9 And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation; 10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND YET? THE ENEMY OF JESUS, THE DEVIL/SATAN IS THE LION TO BE UNDER. WHAT IS JESUS IF HE IS THE ENEMY OF THE ALPHA LION???????

OBSERVE this single OT REFERENCE, there's more but this is the most important:

Genesis 49:9
Judah is a lion's whelp: from the prey, my son, thou art gone up: he stooped down, he couched as a lion, and as an old lion; who shall rouse him up?

THIS IS SAYING FROM START OF ENTIRE ABRHAAMIC TRILOGY OF RELIGIONS, IT WAS JUDAH... JUDAS... JUDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASONOFGOD UNDERSTAND?!!!!!!!

JESUS WAS NOT THE FUCKING SON OF GOD, EVER. JUDAS WAS ONE OF THEM AND WAS SERVING THE DEVIL, SATAN, GOD AYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@RationalMadman
TL;DNR