Forgotten

Forever.

ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc
-->
@zedvictor4
That atomic void.
Is occupied ---that is why the various frequencies of radiation is on ' Occupied ' ---

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@ebuc
I once read that the space between the nucleus and the shell was relatively vast and empty.

And  therefore at an atomic level we are composed chiefly of empty space.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@zedvictor4
I once read that the space between the nucleus and the shell was relatively vast and empty.

And  therefore at an atomic level we are composed chiefly of empty space.

Then your not familiar concept of an occupied space ' quantum field '.

Finite Universe is filled with occupied space fields that associate at fermions and bosons.

..." Quantum fields can describe an arbitrarily large number of particles that interact in all ways our theories can conceivably allow. And they do this not in some vacuum of empty space, but amidst a background of not-so-empty-space, which plays by the rules of QFT, too. "...

Most of eternally existent, yet finite, occupied space Universe is invisible.

FLRW
FLRW
-->
@zedvictor4

Yes, accounting for the sizes of protons, neutrons, and electrons, most of the volume of an atom—greater than 99 percent—is, in fact, empty space.
949havoc
Debates: 7
949havoc
-->
@FLRW
Some brains, those void of even thought, act like atoms. That's a general comment, not directed to you.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@zedvictor4
@949havoc

Invisible is not the same as, non-occupied space. Some brains  cannot make this distinction, for various reasons.

Protons positive charge is attracted to electrons negative charge ergo the charged field is occupied space.  Some brains cannot make the distinction between a an occupied charged space, and mass occupied space, of fermion { matter } and boson { force  } ---aka particle of exchange between fermions.

Old news for some. News beyond some brains ability or choice to grasp. Go figure. 

.......space(> * >)  i  (> * <)space.......

i = Meta-space mind/intellect/concept aka spirit-1 ergo ego/identity

*  * = bilateral consciousness ergo sine-wave based reality

>< = invaginations from Gravity and Dark Energy

949havoc
Debates: 7
949havoc
-->
@ebuc
not my argument.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@ebuc
For sure, invisibility is only relative to an observer.

Though it was FLRW that proposed that at an atomic level, there is such a thing as unoccupied space.

Though also, the availability of unoccupied space is obviously relative to scale.

So, what is the status of all space between?
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@zedvictor4
For sure, invisibility is only relative to an observer.

Ex vipers see infra-red frequencies.  Huumans only see those frequencies with instrument.

Though also, the availability of unoccupied space is obviously relative to scale.
Huh? The macro-infinite, truly non-occupied space has no scllar.

So, what is the status of all space between?
Zed, the is no inbetween the  macro-infinite non-occupied space and finite Universe.

The outer most boundaries of our finite Universe are positive geodesics of Gravity (   ) as found in each individual set of quantum tori, and the overall set the are the border of finite Universe.

The inner, negative geodesic curvature of Dark Energy )(  is always more inside the Universe, than the border set of outer, postive geodesic  Gravity (  ).
fur
Duhh, that is why Universe has integrity, Gravity coheres finite Universe and keeps it from total disintegration ---lack of integrity---.

Universe is the only perpetual motion machine. Occupied space cannot be created nor destroyed is an extroplation from the 1st law of thermodynamics, that, only deals with energy ergo reality ergo observed time ergo that which is associated with sine-wave patterns /\/\/\/\/\/ of existence i.e. fermions { matter } and bosons { forces }.

There is no truly non-occupied space between electron and hydrogen atom. That space is occupied by the quantum fields of charge of both fermionic particles.  Scientists dont always take the time to speak correctly about what exists.

They should say, ..the seemingly empty space between electron and proton '.......

,,,,,,,space(> * <) i  (> * <)space..................

i = Meta-space, mind/intellect/concepts ergo ego identity and is beyond{ Meta } space and time

-------------------conceptual line-of-demarcation--------------------------

*  * = bilateral consciousness ergo biologic nervous system

>< = invaginations of Gravity and Dark Energy

(  ) == positive geodesics of contrractive { mass-attractive inward } Gravity

)( = negative geodesics of expansive { radiative outward } Dark Energy.

There exists only two cosmic directions:

1} in, ---point-to-able---

2} out, not point-to-able, and

3} around.  ---and any such direction of a trajectory is always falling into some system, and out { away } from another--.