Nt'case Alex Jones Pays the Piper

Author: ebuc

Total: 8
ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc
About time this nutcase trumpeteer pays the piper of justice.

One trumpeteer, two trumpeteer, three trumpeteer,

count all the trumpeteers and show them out the  exit door.

Bye trumpeteer, fly trumpeteer, cry trumpeteer,

yet have no fear, the head-case Trumpeteer,

still  has your ear.

He holds your ear, you still afford your beer,

you all fly together,

and you hold each other dear.

Right-wing, left-wing, is not the choice,

learning how to fly, with only one wing,

is a God awful voice.

949havoc
Debates: 7
949havoc
-->
@ebuc
Tell you what:

I'll exit when climate alarmists admit that cries of climate abuse by over-population are first in the line on the left where volunteers of self-extinction gather.
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
-->
@ebuc
I don't like to cite CNN but I do agree with Brian Stelter's claims from a few months back that there is little daylight between the false claims of Alex Jones (who now stands destroyed by the malicious lies he told) and Tucker Carlson (the most popular source for television news today).

Is Carlson vulnerable to the same destruction by simply forcing him to admit under oath that he makes up fake news for money and power, as Alex Jones has done?

Carlson has recently argued in court and a Judge has agreed that Tucker is not stating actual facts engaging in 'exaggeration' and 'non-literal commentary.' The Judge wrote: "Fox persuasively argues, that given Mr. Carlson's reputation, any reasonable viewer 'arrive[s] with an appropriate amount of skepticism' about the statement he makes."

Which rather begs the question, why do Trumpists rely on getting their facts from a source that denies any responsibility for telling the truth or accountability for his failure to tell the truth when he stands before a judge?  Isn't it pretty clear that Trumpists know they are being lied to and wouldn't have it any other way?
Ramshutu
Debates: 43
Ramshutu
-->
@oromagi
Fox persuasively argues, that given Mr. Carlson's reputation, any reasonable viewer 'arrive[s] with an appropriate amount of skepticism' about the statement he makes."

Why do Trumpists rely on getting their facts from a source that denies any responsibility for telling the truth or accountability for his failure to tell the truth when he stands before a judge? 
I think the answer is fairly obvious. If any reasonable person would be skeptical of his claims - those who believe it must clearly be unreasonable.
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@ebuc

Yes, a lot of Conmen use mass media to make alot of money.  Pastor Kenneth Copeland is worth $760 million. So much for "the eye of a needle".
janesix
Debates: 12
janesix
-->
@ebuc
The guy is obviously a liar, plus being completely insane. Never undrestood why so many people fell for his crap.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@janesix
@oromagi
@FLRW
The guy is obviously a liar, plus being completely insane. Never undrestood why so many people fell for his crap.

The real threat to civil society is Steve Bannon and some others along that line of fascist  nutcases who egging on { fear mongering } ---telling them they and USA is under attack---  the gun running, right-wing Christian Jihadist  violent movement who are aching to start shooting those classified as liberal left.
{?} and a supreme court behoilden to know one except the right-wing point of view --thank you Mitch McConnell via the weather vein Trumpet--, for this alt-right supreme court.

End date for humanity --after a lot of suffering along the way--- 2232[ approx. }.

If others see a pathway to Utopia and not Oblivion, I'm all ears.

Maybe we will have a lot of suffering and unification of humanity towards a more fair, just, compassionate --tho much smaller--  population of humanity. I dunno, as does no one else. 

janesix
Debates: 12
janesix
-->
@ebuc
I don't think we will get utopia or oblivion. And my utopia is probably much different from yours As is my oblivion.