Biden 2021 Scoreboard

Author: cristo71

Total: 11
cristo71
Debates: 1
cristo71
So, here we are, nearing the end of Biden’s first year in office.

What do you believe has improved? What do you believe has worsened?

Extra bonus points if you can give honest answers to both!
bmdrocks21
Debates: 6
bmdrocks21
-->
@cristo71
Improved: Aggregate stock values
Worsened: Everything else
cristo71
cristo71
-->
@bmdrocks21
Extra bonus points awarded!

But… I feel the need to add— stock market highs are mainly a result of the Fed, which hasn’t yet changed leadership.
cristo71
cristo71
… not saying you didn’t already know that…

949havoc
Debates: 7
949havoc
-->
@cristo71
Gross and net improvement: in the bowl, and the bowl is empty.

Gross and net worsening: in the bowl, and it is overflowing, because Biden's porcelain, unfortunately, is not big enough to take a dribble, let alone the full stream. In Biden's case, an old man's dribble.

The guy is simply not worth the pot to piss in.
bmdrocks21
Debates: 6
bmdrocks21
-->
@cristo71
The stock market isn't entirely fueled by the fed. Congress has a big effect on it too.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@bmdrocks21
When the stimulus runs out, it's gonna be donezo.

High prices, no supply in sight...  

Now if those 2 fucking traitor Democrats can just get on board and sink this bitch, I can buy equity for pennies...fucking go bust down some bathroom doors!
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
-->
@cristo71
Since you have stated that the honest assessment of Biden's almost 9 months in office is that nothing has improved except the stock market, I think we have established that you are not, yourself, an honest assayer of political facts.

For example, Biden inherited the worst pandemic in American history, which was killing 3,000 Americans a day when he took office. The previous administration had no vaccination distribution and tracking plan in place- didn't even have people working on it.  In 18 weeks, Biden ramped up vaccination production and distribution, 2/3rds of eligible Americans got vaccinated and US COVID deaths dropped under 200 a day, less than 5 COVID deaths per day among the vaccinated.  Although a fourth pandemic wave has since visited the unvaccinated, I don't think any honest assessment can fault Biden for the fate of those who refused treatment or sought out Republican alternative treatments.  Seems like any honest assayer of the objective facts would admit that a 99.83% decrease in pandemic deaths over 18 weeks is an IMPROVEMENT, at least.

I can think of many significant improvements Biden's administration has brought to the political landscape.  Even Mitch McConnell has publicly named a few.  But we've established that this is not the forum for an objective assessment of those accomplishments, in spite of pretenses to honesty.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@cristo71
No more fucking about in Afghanistan.

Maybe go  fuck about in Taiwan now.

And he got rid of the mad old orange guy.

You should all be grateful for that.

Though from our perspective.

Old Biden's nowhere near as entertaining as the mad old orange guy.

And then there was the other mad old guy.

The one with the dyed black hair in a parking lot somewhere.

You sure do pick them.
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
Worsened: literally everything
cristo71
cristo71
-->
@oromagi
Since you have stated that the honest assessment of Biden's almost 9 months in office is that nothing has improved except the stock market, I think we have established that you are not, yourself, an honest assayer of political facts.
You are reading statements I haven’t made. Wouldn’t hurt you to lighten up a tad…