Bathroom etiquette

Author: 949havoc

Total: 3
949havoc
Debates: 7
949havoc
Most public bathrooms have stalls equipped with doors. Doors are a funny thing. Closed, they're a wall. Open, they're nothing. If a door's proper function is as a wall, there;' a certain etiquette. If a wall, it has meaning; and intended separation: one is within walls, or one is outside of walls. Walls define inclusivity. Outside, etiquette says, you're not included. Is that clear enough to sentient people? To polite people?

Agree or disagree with Kyrsten Sinema, there's a certain toilet subtlety that escapes some people; kind of like trusting that flatulence is all that will escape. In public, that may be a little embarrassing, and there's a certain etiquette about that, as well, because, well, everybody does it, don't they?  The invasion on Kyrsten Sinema was effected by someone who understands none of the above. and we're supposed to think they have relevance? Sorry. All I hear is a toilet flush on that etiquette.
janesix
Debates: 12
janesix
-->
@949havoc
open doors are definitely something. They are a portal. But that is off topic.

I think I saw the video yesterday that you are referring to. The one with the freak shows who followed that lady into the bathroom? That really pissed me off. I'm glad she flushed the toilet while that chick was talking.
949havoc
Debates: 7
949havoc
-->
@janesix
I'm glad she flushed the toilet
Big time!