And, now, a word from our President...

Author: 949havoc

Total: 52
949havoc
Debates: 7
949havoc
"I’m not supposed to take any questions but go ahead," Biden told Bloomberg News reporter Jennifer Jacobs.

"I’m not gonna answer on Afghanistan now," Biden interjected before walking away from the podium.

"Ladies and gentlemen, they gave me a list here. The first person I was instructed to call on was Kelly O'Donnell from NBC," Biden said during a press conference in August. 

Biden said he would be "in trouble" if he continued to take questions from reporters during a rare back-and-forth with the press in April.

He's in trouble, all right. On the heels of a latest Quinnipiac poll [10/6] giving Biden a 38% approval rating, he attempts to spin a dismal September jobs report of adding a staggering 150K jobs when 500k were expected. The word he gave was "progress." Yeah, typical progressive progress that does rearview mirror driving. 

Rearview? How dare I? Easy, just citing Biden: "Build Back Better, isn't it? Am I wrong?"  What's so bad about building forward? Well, that's what you get when your follow a fellow Dem President whom you served as Veep, whose mantra was "Leading from behind." See, rearview, and backward all the way. Progressivism at its finest? Don't know, I'm not woke, thank God.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@949havoc
And, now, a word from our President.

All very Faux.

He disappears and 949havoc appears

Do you live in a bunker somewhere in California?

Though that extra comma.
SkepticalOne
Debates: 9
SkepticalOne
-->
@949havoc
Sure sign Biden isn't doing all that badly - critics complain about September, August, and even April press briefings in...*checks notes*...October.
949havoc
949havoc
-->
@zedvictor4
Do you live in a bunker somewhere in California?
Not in a bunker, and not in CA anymore. 
949havoc
949havoc
-->
@SkepticalOne
Biden presser, 10/8/21 [yesterday for the woke who are numbers illiterate]

just turns his back and walks away, the silent version of "I'm not supposed to take any questions." Get it?
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@949havoc
38% approval seems pretty high tbh.

Are people not shopping for groceries and seeing the price increases?
FLRW
Debates: 0
FLRW

We have emerged from the four year-long national nightmare of Donald Trump's presidency, but the reckoning of what the nation endured will take years to really understand. Trump was terrible in so many ways that it's hard to catalog them all: His sociopathic lack of regard for others. His towering narcissism. His utter ease with lying. His cruelty and sadism. The glee he took in cheating and stomping on anything good and decent. His misogyny and racism. His love of encouraging violence, only equaled by his personal cowardice. 
But of all the repulsive character traits in a man so wholly lacking in any redeemable qualities, perhaps the most perplexing to his opponents was Trump's incredible stupidity. On one hand, it was maddening that a man so painfully dumb, a man who clearly could barely read — even on those rare occasions when he deigned to wear glasses — still had the low cunning necessary to take over the Republican Party and then the White House.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@FLRW
Thank god we have a smart man in DC to raise those grocery prices.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@FLRW
As a 38 percenter, are you ok with the rising prices?
949havoc
949havoc
-->
@Greyparrot
Yes, and, I am already starting to see the effect of emptying shelves at stores. Did you see the video of container cargo ships off-shore from Long Beach and L.A. because the harbors do not have the workers needed to empty and process their holds? Looks like under the International Bridge at Del Rio, TX, filled with campground illegals. One net effect of shutdowns and Biden giving away more cashto people to stay away from work, leaving help wanted poster collecting dust.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@949havoc
Yeah, DC is about to break the ancient golden rule of politics. A hungry population can't be controlled.
949havoc
949havoc
-->
@FLRW
four year-long national nightmare of Donald Trump'
Sorry about your four years. I profited big-time, but then I invest in my future, and always have. And I never had a min wage job because I've bewen sufficiently skilled since I was 15 to command higher pay. I don't live paycheck to paycheck.  My money works for me, and I started that in my early 20s; I don't need to work for it, anymore, but I still do anyway because I enjoy what I do. God bless America, where I have freedom of choice, and take advantage of my choices. Let me know when you run out of food. I freeze dry, and have over three-years worth. I even have a year's supply of paper clips and rubber bands. And that way, I really don't need to worry who is in the Oval, now, do I? I enjoyed listening to Trump, laughing to the bank, and to Biden, just laughing, period.

It's called expect the best, and prepare for the worst.  The best political strategy there is.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@949havoc
"The cure has to be worse than the disease in order to beat the disease"

-Joe Biden

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Greyparrot
As a 38 percenter, are you ok with the rising prices?
1} are you ok with rasing debt ceiling to pay off tax break for the wealthy rich,

2} are you ok with standard of pay not keeping step with rising costs over last, how many years now,

3} are you ok with Biden winning, ---not stealing--- the presidency from nutcase/crazy ---STOP the steal insurrectionist--- president Trumpet,

4} are ok with 8 billion humans on Earth in 2023 - 2026,

5} are you ok with being on the short end of moral integrity and decency in USA,

7} are you ok with strong man Putin having better ratings than Biden or Trumpet,

8} are you ok with those committing virtual rape of pregnant women ---sticking their noses into pregnant womans private parts---- without her consent?

I'm not ok with you or any like you who appear to me to inconsiderate primary issues facing longer-term issues of human kinds existence on Earth instead of  and not just your wallet in USA, assuming you live in USA.  More likely scenario is that,  your a lackey of strong man Putin, helping Trumpet and trumpeteers sow chaos and wreak havoc in USA. Sad :---( and sick

949havoc
949havoc
-->
@Greyparrot
Yeah, backward Joe, as ever. Never did have a good policy about anything, even from 48 years ago. By his thinking, his mantra should be Build Back Worse, because his thinking is far from better.

In my book, the cure must be better than the disease to beat it.
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@949havoc

Yes, I am poor (worth less than $300 million). I don't know why poor people even want to live.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ebuc
7} are you ok with strong man Putin having better ratings than Biden or Trumpet?

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@FLRW
As a 38 percenter, are you OK with the current taxation on the poor through inflation?

Are you pleasantly pleased Biden has no plan or desire to address inflation?
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@949havoc

What kind of airplane do you have?  I only have a Rockwell Commander 114.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@FLRW

Do you take your Harvard buddy Bush W on rides? Must be fun.

949havoc
949havoc
-->
@ebuc
1. Who do you think pays the larger volume of taxes now? Min wage folks? Give me a laugh break
2. Are you okay with a goal of having just min wage? Lo ball, but expected of you.
3. Exactly what has Biden won, particularly since taking office, where the rubber meets the road? He can't even find the road.
4. What's wrong with 8B people? The Earth has resources enough and to spare. What we have is not a population problem. We have a resources distribution problem. For example, all the flooding that occurs in the Mississippi basin? Did anyone ever think building an aqueduct to the southwest from the confluence of the Missouri to Mississippi would provide water to the southwest while controlling flooding in the basin? The saved cost of continual repair from flooding would pay for several aqueducts.
5. Short stick? Look to your own stick, my friend. It's the one in your hand now. No, not that one; doesn't qualify. Don't worry about anyone else's. They'll take of it. It's time personal responsibility had a stage entrance again.
6. [not 7 - don't get ahead of yourself. Sorry, too late] Who's ratings? Putin's? What a surprise. Don't you know that polls, political polls in particular, are manipulated to the results they convey? If Putin is so tough, why did he need Biden's approval, of all people, to build his damn pipeline? what a weenie. That applies to both of them. Putin, shirtless, and Biden,. not hairless. He said so, and Putin showed so. God, at least Trump keeps his shirt on.
7. Privacy. Uh-huh. Show me the word in the Constitution. Don't bother, it doesn't exist. Not to mention that a woman's privacy ends with her body. A fetus is not part of her body. There's no DNA match to the placenta, amniotic sac and its fluid, the umbilical, and the fetal body between mother and fetus. She is like a fist holding a pingpong ball. Turn the fist, open the fingers; the ball does not stay in the hand, does it? By your thinking, her tongue should fall out when she opens her mouth. Really?
949havoc
949havoc
-->
@FLRW
When did I say I was a wing jockey? I'm on the water;  Beneteau Oceanis 40CC. I've been in a Rockwell; don't recall which. Nice aircraft, though. But at least I can jump off board, swim with the fishes, and get back in. 
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@949havoc
7. Privacy. Uh-huh. Show me the word in the Constitution. Don't bother, it doesn't exist. Not to mention that a woman's privacy ends with her body. A fetus is not part of her body.

Clueless ^^^  I dont think the words virutal rape are in the constitution either, yet your kind are happy to commit virtual rape of pregnant women. Sad :--( and sick in head.

I come we dont have better  birth control? Is it the catholics? Is it religious fundamentalist non-sense? Your kind is 50% of why the end-date-for-humanity  2232 { approx }.
cristo71
Debates: 1
cristo71
-->
@FLRW
Oh, I wouldn’t sell one of those short. I understand they are comfortable, well-built, and darn nice looking to boot! Added bonus:  Robert A. “Bob” Hoover (RIP) once flew his trademark aerobatic demos in one…

949havoc
949havoc
-->
@ebuc
Tell me:
1. What, exactly, is your definition of virtual rape of pregnant women?

2. How many annual pregnancies are due to actual, physical rape, that it should be a major point of discussion, let alone virtuals?
Answer: There are approx 167M fertile women in US. Of them, approx 32,100 are raped annually.  About 20% of them, about 6,500, result in pregnancy; about 0.008%. Your "virtual rapes?"  How many abortions do virtual rapes cause? So, perhaps the greater consideration ought to be the alarming number of unwanted pregnancies due to failed contraceptives, when the going rate for successful abstinence always has been and always will be 100%. Meanwhile, failed contraceptives result in half of all abortions each year, about 400,000. Now, that is what is clueless.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@949havoc
1. What, exactly, is your definition of virtual rape of pregnant women?
This is your defense for those who commit virtual rape of pregnant women...' sorry judge, I didnt know virtual rape was a crime '...

2. So, perhaps the greater consideration ought to be the alarming number of unwanted pregnancies due to failed contraceptives,

Again, clueless ^^^,  even when presented with the truth

..." How come we dont have better  birth control? Is it the catholics? Is it religious fundamentalist non-sense? Your kind is 50% of why the end-date-for-humanity  2232 { approx }. "..

Please Mr havoc, get on the train of rational, logical common sense, or,  get out of the way of those who are, and do have some idea of what moral integrity and common decency is.

949havoc
949havoc
-->
@ebuc
When are you going to define virtual rape? Do you even know, or do the words just trip off your tongue. Hint: you're drooling. Ands I'm clueless? 
Hello, it's a simple question, or are you Joe Biden?
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@949havoc
When are you going to define virtual rape? Do you even know, or do the words just trip off your tongue. Hint: you're drooling. Ands I'm clueless? 
Hello, it's a simple question, or are you Joe Biden?

Has any pregnant woman given you their consent to stick your nose into their private parts of their bodies. No?

Sorry judge, I did not know it was a crime ---and morally repugnant---  against pregnant women, to stick my nose in there private part business, without there consent.

Sorry your honor, I  believe we dont have enough humans on Earth, to fulfill Gods will and, to make laws that encourage unfettered proliferation of humans on Earth with no birth control, or sex education or other, that,  would make it easier to address the facts of the strong genetic drive for humans to have sex after puberty.

' the sex drive is strong Luke skywalker, beware '......

949havoc
949havoc
-->
@ebuc
Having a powerful drive to be sexual just means we have a long way to go before we truly master ourselves and our nature because it is not intended for man to act like the instinctual beast, but to have dominion, even over himself. There is a time and a place, and an order to be followed to develop that dominion. There is disorder in merely being driven by instinct; the natural man. The natural man believes he is driven, that he has no control of his agency and, therefore, his God -given dominion. It is the man after the order of God that masters dominion, who organizes order in his universe by his agency to do so; an act foreign to the natural man; the woke man in this generation's vernacular.
3RU7AL
Debates: 3
3RU7AL
-->
@949havoc
7. Privacy. Uh-huh. Show me the word in the Constitution. Don't bother, it doesn't exist. Not to mention that a woman's privacy ends with her body. A fetus is not part of her body.
The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.