My billionth try

Author: janesix

Total: 44
janesix
Debates: 12
janesix
My son says we keep having to do this over and over again, until we get it right. So if he's right, I think I'm on like my billionth try.
secularmerlin
Debates: 0
secularmerlin
-->
@janesix
Doing what?
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@janesix

You are talking about breathing, right?

MarkWebberFan
Debates: 2
MarkWebberFan
Interesting
Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
Did it work?

11 days later

sadolite
sadolite
Two men trying to concieve an incestual child?
secularmerlin
secularmerlin
-->
@sadolite
Well aren't you a classy tart 
n8nrgmi
n8nrgmi
i think she might be talking about reincarnation, cause the logic she's stating is usually applied to reincarnation 
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@sadolite
You didn't really need to include the word "incestual".

But do the said hypotheticals, chew grass, pluck the banjo, not wear shoes and live in the swampy backwoods?

Just trying to intensify the imagery.
Reece101
Debates: 1
Reece101
-->
@secularmerlin
@zedvictor4
@Discipulus_Didicit
@n8nrgmi
@MarkWebberFan
She’s told us before to ignore her when she gets like this. I think sometimes she’s not in the correct headspace. Though she’s welcome to speak her mind anytime. 
Reece101
Reece101
-->
@sadolite
@FLRW
What I said above.

Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
I can guarantee you it's not the first or last time around for just about anybody that post here. 
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
I can guarantee you it's not the first or last time around for just about anybody that post here. 

Ok. Now convince me.
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
I wasn't talking to you. Not my job to make you feel better about things I say.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Polytheist-Witch

I wasn't talking to you. Not my job to make you feel better about things I say.

But you have "guaranteed just about anybody that post here "  Witch ' How can you make such guarantees?

Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
I really was not talking to you I was addressing the person who made the original post. I don't care what you think I don't care what you feel, I don't care what you believe. It is not my job to make you feel better about what I have to say.
FLRW
FLRW

I'm guessing Polytheist has a jacket that says  'I Really Don't Care, Do U?' .
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@secularmerlin
Hey, when you just leave shit out there, people will bite, I bit.  Seems appropriate given the ass backwards upside retard world I now live in.
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
Yes someone hates me and my stance on religion  so I must be f****** someone they hate that's political. Makes perfect sense. Tell me how atheist claim did not be misogynist pigs but then they're f****** misogynist pigs about every theist woman they encounter.
RationalMadman
Debates: 556
RationalMadman
Tell me how atheist claim did not be misogynist pigs
One way they claim that is the fact the misogyny has been an intricate pillar in the Abrahamic religions and is one of the primary differences between Pagan religions and them.
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
So are you saying atheist can't be misogynist bigots because then you'd be one or atheist can't be misogynist bigots because they don't like monotheist who might be one because their posts are filled with misogynistic BS. And you have balls asking anybody anything when you got everybody freaking blocked.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
I expect that some atheists and theists for that matter, are misandrists.

Though the fact is, that the majority of gender non-specific people, are reasonable.

Can we say the same for you Poly?

Given some of the misrepresentative vitriolic generalizations that you have been promoting recently.

Atheists are atheists for a very good reason Poly.

As well you know.

So before you slander your Debateart associates any further.....Please, very simply, will you prove beyond doubt, the existence of a supernatural deity.

Any deity will do.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
Tell me how atheist claim did not be misogynist pigs but then they're f****** misogynist pigs about every theist woman they encounter.

There is much misogyny in the scriptures , Witch.  Women are second class and shouldn't be allowed to preach their beliefs and only to take instructions from their husbands. 

1 Corinthians 14:35 35If they want to inquire about something, they should ask their own husbands at home; for it is disgraceful for a woman to speak in the church".

1 Timothy 2:11 11A woman should learn in quietness and full submission.

MISOGYNY or what, Witch!?

Mary Magdalene has been branded a "scarlet women" (prostitute) by the church for millennia. Mary , Jesus' mother has almost been completely written out of scripture once she gave birth to the Christ.  On one of the very few occasion she is mentioned, she believes Jesus was mad. The gnostic gospels has Mary Magdalene crying to Jesus in utter fear of Peter .  Peter that says "women are not worthy of life"!  

MISOGYNY or what, Witch!?

Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
Again the superior more moral better than everybody atheists say it's okay for us to be hateful to women because Christians do it. LOL if you weren't actually seriously just saying it.
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Reece101
She’s told us before to ignore her when she gets like this. I think sometimes she’s not in the correct headspace. Though she’s welcome to speak her mind anytime.
Oh, yeah I get it. I used to have the same problem all the time before I installed a breathalyzer on my keyboard.
Reece101
Reece101
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
Alcoholism isn’t a laughing matter. : I

Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
So now you ignorant pieces of crap or calling her an alcoholic and giving her an addiction. I don't understand how you're able to get away with this crap on this site I really don't. It's like just as long as you're making fun of someone involving religion the site overlooks it. There is a constant harassment of cute little pet names and calling people pedophiles and calling people alcoholics and calling people whores and things I just don't get it. I  don't understand how you're allowed to get away with it because you're atheist and you're making fun of somebody that's a theist I really don't get it why the site tolerates it. Other than they're terrified to get rid of people that post a lot because then their numbers would be so low that's the only reason I can see you're allowed to get away with it.
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Reece101
I'm not laughing.
Reece101
Reece101
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
It’s better to address people and situations specifically than to have a convoluted rant.
I wasn’t calling her an alcoholic and every interaction I’ve had with her hasn’t been hostile. 

Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
Whatever you need to tell yourself to feel better.