-->
@Polytheist-Witch
Okay witch
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
The only one displaying anything near hate in this thread, is you Poly.

Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
So now you ignorant pieces of crap or calling her an alcoholic and giving her an addiction. I don't understand how you're able to get away with this crap on this site I really don't. It's like just as long as you're making fun of someone involving religion the site overlooks it. There is a constant harassment of cute little pet names and calling people pedophiles and calling people alcoholics and calling people whores and things I just don't get it. I  don't understand how you're allowed to get away with it because you're atheist and you're making fun of somebody that's a theist I really don't get it why the site tolerates it. Other than they're terrified to get rid of people that post a lot because then their numbers would be so low that's the only reason I can see you're allowed to get away with it.
Because no one actually read it. Please don't comment if you're not reading the posts.
RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
Originally, atheists and pagans were one and the same, atheists were merely considered to be a subset of Pagans who worship a god that they don't talk about.

Nobody was thought to genuinely not believe in a deity, just that they secretly worshipped one that opposed the god of the chosen religion of the time.

That is why I pooled Pagans and atheists together and explained that if misogyny has been on the side of theism or atheism throughout history, it is undeniably more on the side of Theism, especially with Abrahamic religions.

I am not an atheist but I don't mind the label if that's the only term someone can come up with for me, who themselves is Theistic. I'm a Pagan with a lot in common with Taoism in my overall outlook.
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
Atheists are not pagans. Atheist believe in no gods. Pagan is the label that implies a group of religions that are earth-based and in most situations polytheist.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
Atheists believe in no gods.
Nope.

Atheists do not believe in GODS.

This atheist accepts the GOD principle.

But does not accept that fanciful Middle Eastern myths, are likely explanations for the GOD principle.

Old myths have long since been overtaken by technological progress.

GOD is more likely to be a technological derivative, than a floaty about bloke who has his children nailed to posts.

Get real bible bashers.
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
Atheist do not believe in gods. We said the same goddamn thing quit trying to look cool and say it a different way it's the same f****** thing.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
You sneaked in when I was eating my rice pudding Poly.

There's a whole world of grammatical and definitive difference between believing and not believing.

You said that atheists believe.

And I pointed out that atheists do not believe.

Theists believe.
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
Oh that's not true atheists believe that if every theist on the planet dropped dead the world would be a better place and they'd be better people for it. 
Reece101
Reece101
Is that a fact (apart from edgy atheist kids) or is that how you feel? 
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
That's what you think that atheists think.

Let's just say that you have a slightly eccentric agenda.

I work and interact with theists on a regular basis.

And we never discuss religion.

Religion is nothing more than a Sunday morning pastime for most theists....Well, the more dedicated ones.

14 days later

3RU7AL
Debates: 3
3RU7AL
-->
@zedvictor4
Religion is nothing more than a Sunday morning pastime for most theists....Well, the more dedicated ones.
Well stated.

18 days later

FLRW
Debates: 0
FLRW

It is really quite simple. Theists believe in something there is no proof of.  Atheists do not beleve in something there is no proof of.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@FLRW
Nice.