Greyparrot
Topping the I-tunes charts for weeks.

Catchy tune.

Double_R
Debates: 3
Double_R
-->
@Greyparrot
Watching right wingers amusement over this reminds me of watching a bunch of pre-teens giggling because someone said the word penis.
cristo71
Debates: 1
cristo71
“Let’s go, Brandon!” is a pretty effective meme because it gives those who oppose it nowhere to go. It doesn’t contain the vulgarity of the original chant, for one. It has all the appeal of an inside joke for another— innocuous superficially but making a powerful subreference. Most importantly IMO, it mocks the media for refusing to acknowledge the original chant even existed…

Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@cristo71
It's also a constant reminder of how the biased media flat out lies to us and cannot be trusted ever.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Double_R
The chant is actually more about the pernicious gaslighting of DC establishment than any fixation on one man. BDS isn't actually a thing. Most of the people on the right pity what DC is doing to him.

Double_R
Debates: 3
Double_R
-->
@Greyparrot
The chant is actually more about the pernicious gaslighting of DC establishment
And yet the people most enthusiastic about it are also the ones most fervently supportive of the biggest gaslighter DC has ever seen.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Double_R
Well somebody has to be on the side of the central planners, no matter how evil they are.

9 days later

TheUnderdog
Debates: 5
TheUnderdog
I don't say, "Lets go brandon".  I say, "Fuck Joe Biden".  Fuck any president (republican or democrat) that does nothing about our $29 trillion debt.  Fuck Donald Trump; Fuck Joe Biden; Buck George Bush; Fuck Obama; Fuck Ronald Regean.  Credit to Rand Paul and Bill Clinton for at least trying to do something about the debt.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@TheUnderdog
Well said.