BigPimpDaddy
Debates: 5
BigPimpDaddy
wtf is spreeley.

also that is not even remotely funny.
sadolite
Debates: 0
sadolite
Spreely is an alternative to fucktardbook. No censorship. But I dont think it would be for you because you found not even a remote bit of humor in the meme.

Try this one   https://xephula.com/content/uploads/photos/2021/11/xephula_71591cc5771df2ebfa07b980b4801d33.jpg  This is another alternative to fucktardbook. Again it probably wouldn't be for you, No censorship.

129 days later

sadolite
sadolite
sadolite
sadolite
sadolite
sadolite
sadolite
sadolite
Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
Eh, not so much. It really isn't satirical humor, but rather violent threat to anyone who may disagree.
sadolite
sadolite
sadolite
sadolite
sadolite
sadolite

7 days later

11 days later

sadolite
sadolite
 He got 81 million votes the most in history  

10 days later

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@sadolite
Sad, this may ring truth with your frequencies ....'ain't going to need to tell the truth in the year 3535'... LINK mark 00:30 to Zagar and Evans

Did Mad Max have music?  Lot of desecration  that lacked the spirit music frequencies.

Or solo Pianist with death defying crescendo LINK

sadolite
sadolite
-->
@ebuc
Got any funny memes to post?  The videos you posted made me fall asleep.
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@ebuc
Here's a timely funny one now that Elon Musk has bought twitter. https://xephula.com/content/uploads/photos/2022/04/xephula_4361aced11d385e05e132042e61b76cf.png
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@sadolite
Got any funny memes to post?  The videos you posted made me fall asleep.

Sorry to hear that.  Could be the medications your on, or just overworked or combination of both.

IVe been doing too many sleeping pills a few nights back, and the next days at work were awful.  Its taken me two days to recover.

..." While an outright definition of a meme is hard to nail down, the term is most often associated with an image or video that portrays a particular concept or idea that is then usually spread through online social platforms. That idea goes on to proliferate  through social media, forums, instant messaging apps, and even news sites. The images and videos that convey the message are often altered and built upon during this process, which often results in the evolution of the original idea into something else entirely, or are simply posted with a new caption to portray an altered form of it. "......

sadolite
sadolite
-->
@ebuc

..." While an outright definition of a meme is hard to nail down, I'm guessing you have trouble defining what a woman is too.

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@sadolite
I'm guessing you have trouble defining what a woman is too.
Huh?
IVe stated many times that a woman is person born with a womb.  You must have missed the statements by me for many years in many posts.

There are some times a woman is born without a woman, and this happens in some cases involving intersex : hermaphrodites } people and this latter may be more complicated to interprete exactly who is what, yet, if born with a womb, or even without a womb, they can still be more woman than man. Or so I believe in the little ive researched intersex.

ypes of MRKH Syndrome
Mayer-Rokitansky-Küster-Hauser Syndrome cases are generally broken into two types:
  • In MRKH Syndrome Type 1, the uterus and upper vagina are abnormal, but other organs are unaffected.
  • In MRKH Syndrome Type 2, women experience abnormalities in other organs as well (most often the fallopian tubes, and commonly the kidneys and the spine).
In the majority of MRKH cases, an underdeveloped uterus makes it impossible to carry a baby. Nevertheless, healthy ovaries make it possible to have a biological child via assisted reproduction.

..." Women with MRKH are born without a womb or upper two-thirds of the birth canal."....

sadolite
sadolite
-->
@ebuc
"You must have missed the statements by me for many years in many posts." Ya, I missed it. Glad to know you can define what a woman is. Our new Supreme court Justice cant. I wonder how she will be able to rule on issues dealing with women since she doesn't know what one is.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@sadolite
Glad to know you can define what a woman is. Our new Supreme court Justice cant. I wonder how she will be able to rule on issues dealing with women since she doesn't know what one is.

There is science and there is definitions derived from the science.  Definitions and not as clear cut as the science.

As we get closer and closer to absolute truth, we to redefine our definitons of what exactly it is were observing, such is the case of learing the science about intersex/hemraphrodite people, as well as others are outside the mathematical norms or averages.

Republicans right wingers like most stuff to be all simple black and white for consideration ergo that is a resultant of their more narrow mind-set. Simpler for them to grasp does not require more complex brain or accessing problematic areas like empathy etc.

Democratic broad basers are complex jumbo of many fuzzy/cloudiness of many complex considerations, that, leaves them to be many times not as clear cut enough for the voters, who dont have the time or want to take the time, to be do the research of science and get closer to the absolute truths.
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@ebuc
So you don't know what a woman is, you need to debate it.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@sadolite
So you don't know what a woman is, you need to debate it.
Ok your contradicting comments from your other posts Sad. Bye for now.

sadolite
sadolite
-->
@ebuc
OK, good luck with that woman thing. 
sadolite
sadolite

41 days later

sadolite