Request for tech savvy members of site

Author: Wylted

Total: 8
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
Can some of the more tech savvy members of the site, please work on creating a browser extension for Chrome, that would prevent having to see the posts of people you block.

It's for polytheist witch. She has requested this.
Wylted
Wylted
I am sure a lot of people would like it though
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
You are welcome. 
Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@Wylted
No I didn't ask for it that was your suggestion 
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
You're welcome
Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@Wylted
I don't know why you keep saying you're welcome cuz it doesn't solve the f****** but honestly I just don't expect anything else from here it's just. Basically a certain group of people are allowed to act a certain way and a certain group of people have to take it and I don't have time for it honestly I've got bigger s*** going down right now I really don't care. I got my b**** out I'm done I don't give a f*** what happens I don't care what the site does I don't care what the consequences are I just I'm over it. This place in general is a sess pool with the religion form here even worse and I'm honestly the point I feel like continuing to associate with certain people here just reduces who I am as a human being honestly. 
Bones
Debates: 31
Bones
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
So now I got to take a class on computers and come up with a program to block their post instead of a moderator doing their job and saying quit asking the question seriously that's the response from management. Jesus f****** Christ. 
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
If you are under the impression I am a moderator, you are wrong. I would be more diligent at dealing with members who harass. 

I would be more tolerant of legitimate free speech, but less tolerant of speech that was

1. Harassment
2. Proselytizing
3. Low effort posts (though only soft power would be used to discourage this)