ILikePie Drops Candidacy for President

Author: ILikePie5

Total: 19
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
I hereby suspend my campaign for President in favor of Wylted. 

#WyltedForPrez
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
Thanks this is unexpected. I accept your nomination 
Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
Is this wylted's campaign thread? if not please tag me when he does make one.
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
No I didn't make this. I have one ready to go, but wanted RM to have all the attention for now. I am excited that he is running
RationalMadman
Debates: 567
RationalMadman
-->
@Wylted
@ILikePie5
Pie loves America. In some ways he is more American than me, because the Indians were here first. 
Do you enjoy this compliment from Wylted? Are you a proud Native American?

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@RationalMadman
Do you enjoy this compliment from Wylted? Are you a proud Native American?
I know it was a joke. I’m not offended at all. Surprised you are since you were a Liz Warren supporter if I recall. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@ILikePie5
She didn't joke about Native Americans, she claimed and still claims to be 1/32 Cherokee.

I can think that's irrelevant to bring up (and agree with you if you think it is) and still support her for her politics, grass roots funding and plenty of other reasons like how and why she shifted from right-wing to left-wing in her past.
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@RationalMadman
I just want to inform you, all of us white Americans are pretty much atleast 1/32 American Indian. 

Don't believe me, just do a random genealogy on a random white American. None of us call ourselves native Americans if we are being honest though. I am descended from Blackfoot Indians in part. My grandma had enough Indian blood to officially become a member of a tribe.
Wylted
Wylted
Other countries call us mutts for a reason
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
She didn't joke about Native Americans, she claimed and still claims to be 1/32 Cherokee.
Which is also false. 6-10 generations isnt 1/32 even on the conservative side lol.

I can think that's irrelevant to bring up (and agree with you if you think it is) and still support her for her politics, grass roots funding and plenty of other reasons like how and why she shifted from right-wing to left-wing in her past.
Yup you must not be following her lately. She’s once again in bed with corporatists. At least Bernie has been consistent with his policies his entire life. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@ILikePie5
I don't hate Bernie but if it comes to consistency and randomly endorsing very right-leaning (for a Democrat) candidates the moment he feels he's lost, Bernie can't talk much.

I am not sure what you are expecting me to say here, lol. You can vote Trump or whoever you want to, this is about a site election on a leader of this website, this isn't America's election for actual President of the US.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
I don't hate Bernie but if it comes to consistency and randomly endorsing very right-leaning (for a Democrat) candidates the moment he feels he's lost, Bernie can't talk much.

I am not sure what you are expecting me to say here, lol. You can vote Trump or whoever you want to, this is about a site election on a leader of this website, this isn't America's election for actual President of the US.
I’m just demonstrating your blatant hypocrisy. Offended on my behalf for something you supported someone for. Liz Warren is white, not Native American and she took advantage of that. If you support the Native American cause, you should be offended, not supporting her
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@ILikePie5
I am confused on like multiple levels here.

I was curious if you were offended that Wylted mistook you saying you're Indian ethnicity as you saying you're Native American, then it turns out he was just joking.

What does this have to do with me supporting Warren for her politics and not her ethnicity?
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
I am confused on like multiple levels here.

I was curious if you were offended that Wylted mistook you saying you're Indian ethnicity as you saying you're Native American, then it turns out he was just joking.

What does this have to do with me supporting Warren for her politics and not her ethnicity?
I wasn’t offended because it was a joke. Even if it wasn’t a joke, I wouldn’t care.

You’re the one who asked me this question, which I find hypocritical. You clearly believe it’s offensive that Wylted did that, but you supported someone who literally took advantage of something she wasn’t.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@ILikePie5
Wylted didn't impersonate an ethnicity there, he has however done that before very offensively indeed (not sure if it was on that or Singularity though).
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
Wylted didn't impersonate an ethnicity there, he has however done that before very offensively indeed (not sure if it was on that or Singularity though).
Situation wouldn't have arises if Wylted wasn’t wrongly banned, which I seem to recall you supported.
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@ILikePie5
Singularity was not an unauthorized alt. I asked a mod to close the wylted account and then used that one. I had maybe 2 illegal alts and one person was wrongly banned for them thinking he was my alt, despite the person being a rabbid SJW who thought even robots were racist. 
Wylted
Wylted
I used an account called Tyrone for the tribute to African Americans I made, which was less offensive than even Robert Downey Jr's tributes to black culture in tropic thunder. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Wylted
let's talk about it on your campaign thread :)

you fuck with me in mine, I fuck with you in yours.