a nice story dedicated to islam

Author: Lunar108

Total: 4
Lunar108
Debates: 0
Lunar108
I dedicate this nice story to islam my second favorite religion
and always remember :
allah is gay , muhammad is gay , and islam will always support homosexuality .
all rights are reserved to the author , please enjoy :
===========================================================
The prophet of islam mohammad died in at the end of his life and went to meet the one he waited for the most he waited his entire life to meet this person despire having wives, children, slaves, kingdom and even his friends who are willing to die for him mohammad left them with his most beloved , the one that favored him over all other , the divine being his creator and the creator of the world Allah

and so after his death his last maybe not exactly last , but the last wish in his mortal life was fulfilled

he know can look at his creator god , as the most faithfull one , the greatest believer and the last prophet that was sent to convert humans from the darkness and the abyss of disbelief that was weaven by the devil to lights of faith belief and the love god .

Despite getting poisoned by the Evil jews mohammad's soul was clean Since he is the one who believes in allah the most his soul slipped put of his body like the slipping of water as it fall from the leafs of trees driven by the cool brease of at a summer morning .

As the one that suffered the most for this religion , his divine self decided to grace him and show himself before himself before him , and grant him one single wish , besides allah have already granted him the highest level in heaven where there are things far byoned human imagination

and so a divine being materialized before him with all his majesty and greatness different from anyother that majesty and greatness was unlike that of any king or lord for wards themselves are incapaple of discribing the one true god and the creator of the univerese , only one word could discribe him divine as he slowly opened his eyes before his prophet ,his prophet would have died from witnessing the greatness of the divine one and the heaven would have been destroyed but he with all his majesty spoke and said that they shall bear and bear his greatness they shall

the vessel he materialised could bearly have part of his majesty and greatness something less than 10% but even with this much it was still too much for all the beings and the creations around him

and so he opened his mouth and spoke "oh mohammad you have served thy greatness well, and so thy greatness shall grant thee one thing that thee wish for the most, fear not for our word is the truth and thy have created everything so granting you a wish is nothing to thy, our treasery is never empty and our power is the that of creation"

hearing the voice of his creator mohammad was mesmerised and wished he could hear that voice for eternity for he couldn't bear for that voice to stop and couldn't stop his eyes from looking at the body of materialised by his creator

mohammad thought if this is just a materialised vessel then what would happen if he saw the true body of his creator, his mind was blown and he could bearly think of how he actually looks , it was far byoned anything he could think about .

And so mohammad opened his mouth and asked

"oh allah the divine one , the greatest I want you but not a vessel but the real you "

mohammad smiled happly after saying that , now that he mentioned his wish which he kept deeply within himself , he have waited for so long , he beared a lot of suffering , even his wives he took them just because allah wanted him to teach muslims about which women are they allowed to marry under the orders of allah , if allah didn't forbid him from marrying since that would cause the believers to follow his example and not marry and die single he wouldn't have even married or touched those filthy women for when they are placed next to allah the divine being , the creater and the maker of everything , they are but mere dirt .

Allah spoke divinely "oh mohammad thy have heard your plea , and your plea shall be granted"

and right after the divine one spoke those word mohammad found himself souronded by light from everyside and he was completely naked he could feel the light which filled with divity fill his body and it's suroundings , before he heared a voice that is far more divine than anything else a voice that can take your soul yet it was very manly one could get lost in that voice for thousands if not billions of years

"thy shall enter you now "

and so a part of the light turned into a donger but it was a divine one made of light it was also bigger than that of a donkey and it started moving towards mohammad's mouth unlike before he didn't feel repulsed by the divine donger like he felt towards the people around him and even his own women maybe , but comparing the creation to the creator is not exactly fair , since the creator trumps his creation in eveerything and so mohammad while smiling happily opened his mouth welcoming the divine donger .

The divine donger moved slowly towards mohammad's face even it's tip was big enough to fill his entire mouth it moved slowly filling mohammad's mouth and even blocking him from breathing

mohammad nearly suficated but he heared the divine being talking which made him forget about breathing completely if it wasn't a divine word

"thy shall remind you to breath through your nose".

mohammad was lost in the voice of the divine that if it wasn't the word of the divine he wouldn't have breathed

Mohammad could see the light moving towards his face before retreting time after another

after a very long time that to mohammad felt like a single moment but in reality billions of years have passed the divine donger began twitching and mohammad heard the divine voice telling him

"thy is about to cum"

it's well known that in heaven jannah people need no sustinence like food , drink or going to bath and people wouldn't age , die or suffer

mohammad prepared himself and yet the shear amount that came from the divine donger filled his stomach until it bulged the cum was very thick and divine it came out from his mouth and his nose

mohammad looked like a pergnant woman with his stomach bulging , and yet he was extremely happy since he could feel himself connected to allah despite cumming the divine donger remained standing strong soon he could feel a divine force bending his back moving with it he could feel another divine donger began pressing against his backhole , this divine donger was indeed the same one in his mouth so mohammad spoke

"oh divine one , the greatest and the creator of the world how can you be in two places"

and so the divine one replied

"oh mohammad fear not for thy is everywhere and in everything , and worry not for thy for thy shall sutasfy you well"

mohammad felling the divine donger penterating his ass slowly couldn't help but moan from pleasure , he couldn't be happier since now his connection with his maker is getting stronger

mohammad's dick would stand with pleasure each time the divine donger would enter his backhole before it would move downas the donger get's out heaving mohamad's insides hollow and pulsing with pleasue, suddenly a divine hand of light came from the light amd moved toward's mohammad's dick .

The divine hand would move in rithm along with the divine donger sending waves upon waves of pleasure filling the body of mohammad , as for mohammad his body is just floating limb in the air from the shear amoun of divine pleasure while his multiple holes are being filled with the divine allah's cum soon instead of one in the back and one in the front they became two in the back and two in the front and then 3 and 4 ...

by the time it ended mohammad had been filled with divine cum that's enough to fill the universe and yet mohammad with a meloncolic voice said "it already finished ?"

as if he's unaware that 10 times the time of our universe from it's start to it's end have already passed while he enjoyed connecting with the all knowing all seeing supreme being and creator of the universe .

Mohammad wished he would be connected with his divine being for eternity so that he would enjoy the love

the end

====================================================================

261 days later

Shila
Shila
-->
@Lunar108
It must be so shocking and unfair to Christians that the Prophet Mohammad (pbuh) lived to meet his maker where as Jesus was sacrificed, mocked, ridiculed and crucified. Jesus even lamented on the cross.
Matthew 27:46 About three in the afternoon Jesus cried out in a loud voice, “Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?” (which means “My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?”).

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Shila

Shila, the soon to be the #1 Bible stupid and ignorant fool on DEBATEART and the runaway from questions posed to them,

YOUR ONCE AGAIN VERY BIBLE IGNORANT QUOTE: ".... where as Jesus was sacrificed, mocked, ridiculed and crucified. Jesus even lamented on the cross.  Matthew 27:46 About three in the afternoon Jesus cried out in a loud voice, “Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?” (which means “My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?”).

HELLO?  Jesus is God, therefore He was talking to Himself when He stated; “My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?  Get it boneheaded pseudo-christian Shila? Huh?  Maybe?  

What part of this Jesus image don't you understand?: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/bc/08/e3/bc08e36683e93c462b77945d4582fbb3.jpg

Jesus H. Christ, you have absolutely no sense in how Bible dumbfounded you truly are at your continued expense!  :(

Shila
Shila
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
-> @Shila

Shila, the soon to be the #1 Bible stupid and ignorant fool on DEBATEART and the runaway from questions posed to them,

YOUR ONCE AGAIN VERY BIBLE IGNORANT QUOTE: ".... where as Jesus was sacrificed, mocked, ridiculed and crucified. Jesus even lamented on the cross.  Matthew 27:46 About three in the afternoon Jesus cried out in a loud voice, “Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?” (which means “My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?”).

HELLO?  Jesus is God, therefore He was talking to Himself when He stated; “My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?  Get it boneheaded pseudo-christian Shila? Huh?  Maybe?  
No where in the Bible did Jesus claim he was God.

Jesus in the gospels use the term son of man 102 times. He call himself son of God 65 times. Jesus claimed God was his father 54 times. There are 17 instance in the Bible where Jesus is praying to God.

What part of this Jesus image don't you understand?: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/bc/08/e3/bc08e36683e93c462b77945d4582fbb3.jpg

Jesus H. Christ, you have absolutely no sense in how Bible dumbfounded you truly are at your continued expense!  :(
John 20:17 Jesus said, “Do not hold on to me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father. Go instead to my brothers and tell them, ‘I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.’”

Why are you mocking Jesus?