Are covid lockdowns and mandates the new Millgram experiment?

Author: Greyparrot

Total: 28
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
Are these policies being wielded on purpose to identify people who can be controlled easily?
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
I wonder that as well. I feel like the whole capital thing, might have just been a lightning rod to find and be able to monitor people who are willing to fight for their rights. The same way the BLM movements acted as a lightning rod to put a lot of silent antifa prior to that in some sort of database for monitoring.  If the government decides to really lose control soon, than enough dissenters have came out of their shell, that the feds have an even stronger tactical advantage. 
FLRW
Debates: 0
FLRW
-->
@Greyparrot

I'm guessing that the 855,008 people that died from Covid in the USA don't think so.
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
-->
@FLRW
I'm guessing that the 855,008 people that died from Covid in the USA don't think so.

Why would they not think so. Assuming they were alive to say, why would you think none would be willing to speculate that maybe they were the victim of a cruel experiment by the government? 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@FLRW
Why would you guess that? Many of the people that died were in full compliance with every mandate and still died, including the 30,000 that disgraced ex-governor Cuomo murdered with the mandates everyone followed without question.

You don't seem like the kind of person to question authority when it comes to shocking your friends to death per the original Milgram experiment. Shameful.
badger
badger
You have actually fallen for the trap here,  Mr. Parrot. This wasn't Bill Gate's big move. Actually, that's still in the works. But he's taken a genius preparation step here in leveraging your mistrust of him during this real pandemic. He put his face behind every vaccine and mandate. He wanted you to push back, he wanted you not to be vaccinated, he wanted you to resist the mandates. And now you're all dead and we're without our champions for what's the come. We're in big trouble. It was 4D chess all along. 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@badger
I got natural immunity from Delta. I'm good bro. Survived the culling as a farmer would say.
badger
badger
-->
@Greyparrot
You must be the chosen one who will do final battle with Bill Gates for all humanity. 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@badger
Lol, even if that would be my legacy, it wouldn't last as long as the stone walls your grandfather made.
badger
badger
I hope you're fucking vaccinated dude lol. Seriously. 
I'm fond of you, Mr. Parrot. 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@badger
I got the early shots and told the boosters to fuck off after getting Delta immunity and seeing first hand how fucking useless Moderna was at keeping me healthy.

Watching my weight now so I don't end up a statistic like the rest. Pretty sure there's no vaccine in the near future for being morbidly obese.

Love you too Mr. Badger.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Greyparrot
The vaccine for morbid obesity.

Is eating sensibly and moving.
MarkWebberFan
Debates: 2
MarkWebberFan
Milgram experiment??????????????? What is that?
Lemming
Debates: 6
Lemming
-->
@MarkWebberFan
"The Milgram experiment(s) on obedience to authority figures was a series of social psychology experiments conducted by Yale University psychologist Stanley Milgram. They measured the willingness of study participants, men in the age range of 20 to 50 from a diverse range of occupations with varying levels of education, to obey an authority figure who instructed them to perform acts conflicting with their personal conscience. Participants were led to believe that they were assisting an unrelated experiment, in which they had to administer electric shocks to a "learner". These fake electric shocks gradually increased to levels that would have been fatal had they been real.[2]
The experiment found, unexpectedly, that a very high proportion of subjects would fully obey the instructions, albeit reluctantly. Milgram first described his research in a 1963 article in the Journal of Abnormal and Social Psychology[1] and later discussed his findings in greater depth in his 1974 book, Obedience to Authority: An Experimental View.[3]
The experiments began in July 1961, in the basement of Linsly-Chittenden Hall at Yale University,[4] three months after the start of the trial of German Nazi war criminal Adolf Eichmann in Jerusalem. Milgram devised his psychological study to explain the psychology of genocide and answer the popular contemporary question: "Could it be that Eichmann and his million accomplices in the Holocaust were just following orders? Could we call them all accomplices?"[5] The experiment was repeated many times around the globe, with fairly consistent results.[6]"
RationalMadman
Debates: 567
RationalMadman
I think this is different to the Milgram Experiment because the vaccines actually vaccinate.

Whether they're using the data on who obeyed faster vs later vs never did and who resisted mRNA vaccines vs tried their best to get hold of them, I don't know. I can imagine what such data will be used for later on though and it could be akin to how a worldwide Milgram Experiment's results could be used but it measures something different.

Milgram involved knowingly dishing out sadistic acts that one knew would brutally harm, whereas the ones jabbing people with vaccines believe they are not harming at all. As for the recipients of the vaccines it's a different variation of obedience being measured.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
I'm pretty sure what parents and teachers did to children for the past 3 years classifies as sadistic.

Not one science study that says Covid was a meaningful threat to kids under 18, even the super fat ones.
RationalMadman
Debates: 567
RationalMadman
Not one science study that says Covid was a meaningful threat to kids under 18, even the super fat ones.
Actually those with underlying health issues had to worry but the reason they had to quarantine children is that all children live with adults.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
Right. A progressive society sacrifices the children for the Adults like the Aztecs did.
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@RationalMadman

Yes, while many of these children will recover at home, they may have contact with others who are at much greater risk, said Dr. Jason Terk, a pediatrician in North Texas. He cared for a 10-year-old boy with COVID-19 who managed the disease well, but his father got sick and died, he said.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
It should never have been the children's responsibility to protect the at-risk adults. Society is doomed. These kids are going to grow up and resent you for what you did to them.
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Greyparrot
I think your on to something
Danielle
Debates: 3
Danielle
-->
@Greyparrot
I got the early shots and told the boosters to fuck off after getting Delta immunity and seeing first hand how fucking useless Moderna was at keeping me healthy.

Google "survivorship bias" 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Danielle
It's not because of that though. It's because I felt the Moderna shots were overhyped and oversold.
Danielle
Danielle
-->
@Greyparrot
Studies showed it to be around 94-96% effective at preventing Covid symptoms. Sounds pretty useful to me.

Of course more recent studies show the vaccines aren't helping much with Omnicron which was always the fear with future variants. It's so funny to me that people are  like "the scientists are lying!!!111!!!!111" while they continue to publish  research that shows Covid vaccine efficacy declining over time.  Those lying liars. 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Danielle
I really don't care what 4 out of 5 doctors said about a commercial product. It was overhyped and over sold.
Danielle
Danielle
-->
@Greyparrot
That's fine. But unless you can disprove the research, your feelings about the vaccine are just as uninteresting and useless to me as they are to everyone else.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Danielle
 as they are to everyone else.
Ok queen bee :D

375 days later

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->