All hail president max

Author: Mikal

Total: 29
Mikal
Debates: 0
Mikal
Praise be unto max, our lord and savior. This was a hard fought election but one that was promised to end this way. Through thousands of pms and harassment, all his voters showed up to support him both willingly and unwillingly. Today we usher in a new era, the era of 1227. 

From this day forward shall this site be changed. We shall inseminate it with artificial growth via ad spam and embrace the Chinese bit coin market to generate revenue to help this site flourish. From this day forward you shall never have to worry about over reaching moderation. We can and will tackle the oligarchy and annihilate those that oppose us. People of all ethnicities and religions are welcome as long as they pay fealty to our lord max. Those who resist shall have their account name changed to "pleb". No more shall we sit silently by as this site dies and travels to the pits of hell. We shall recessittate it with the love and compassion that only max will know. Soon shall RM get on his knees in more ways than one and offer his services to our humble leader. Soon shall we overthrow moderation and help max take his rightful place as head moderator.

Today we say "no more". No more dead Mafia, no more snowflakes, no more over reaching moderation, no more lack of activity, no more debates left unvoted. Today we restore this website and bring back DDO in spirit. Today we offer praise to the gods of old that made this day possible 

Praise Koopin 
Praise Kleptin 
Praise Massive Dump
Praise Roy Latham 
Praise Logical Master
Praise Yraelz 
Praise Fourtrouble and the gods of Mafia 
Praise Askbob
Praise Malcomx 
Praise 16kadams

Praise be those that stood before us in the trenches and fought for the freedom to say what you want, when you want and stood up for the ability to have heated conversations without moderators stepping in. Today is a new today 

Today we arise, today we fight, today we live 
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
Peace be upon them
RationalMadman
Debates: 567
RationalMadman
Soon shall RM get on his knees in more ways than one and offer his services to our humble leader.
This is callout thread and harassment.
Mikal
Mikal
-->
@ILikePie5
Praise be brother 
Mikal
Mikal
Some times you just have to suck a dick to celebrate. There is nothing wrong with that and we embrace you either way 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Mikal
Fair enough, you were doing my job for the whole campaign part of it, it's only fair.
ResurgetExFavilla
ResurgetExFavilla
During his reign here, all mockery of Jews and their one god shall be kept to an appropriate minimum.
thett3
Debates: 2
thett3
We shall inseminate it with artificial growth via ad spam and embrace the Chinese bit coin market to generate revenue to help this site flourish. 
I think sometimes about how we would all have a lot more money if some sperg had been shilling Bitcoin on DDO in 2011. Imagine getting like a few btc (at the time worth a few dollars) for winning a voting competition or something 

Also, I look forward to working with President-Elect Airmax1227. However our campaign disavows your comments about RationalMadman 
Mikal
Mikal
I'm glad you have accepted it's your job. At least we can move forward in a positive direction 
Mikal
Mikal
-->
@ResurgetExFavilla
Max is a half Jew. He's Jewish just because of reperations
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
Ultimately this election came down to 2 things

1) Who had the better plan for the future
2) Who had the right character for the job

3RU7AL has a goal, but never pushed it as much as he should've and as a result, people saw Max's elaborate plan and voted for him, despite Max's 3 year hiatus from the site

3RU7AL has never been in any controversy character wise. Max did as well, but like raising a teen kid, he has some problem children that made the road a bit difficult, but managed it well

Both these candidates were quality as well
Mikal
Mikal
The election came down to all the backdoor recruiting I did ty. I will earn my props. I revived the dead for max to win this election

I maintain by ground game is 10/10

do you know how many pms I sent
Castin
Castin
Congratulations to Airmax! Hope I get to know him for myself. My lack of familiarity with him and his lack of prior involvement in the site gave me some misgivings, but I thought he had the better platform.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Mikal
The election came down to all the backdoor recruiting I did ty. 
Yes, I heard Max enjoys your backdoor, you recruit very well.
Mikal
Mikal
Hey at least max gives me his consent when I offer to send him dick picks 
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
-->
@ResurgetExFavilla
During his reign here, all mockery of Jews and their one god shall be kept to an appropriate minimum.
Does this include the kicked on a pike? (JESUS)
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Mikal
that is a lie. You are lying about me and sending or offering dick pics.
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Mikal
The election came down to all the backdoor recruiting I did ty. I will earn my props. I revived the dead for max to win this election
I personally know the effort in doing so. I slept probably 3 hours in the 48 hours of non stop PMing people and constant harassment to simultaneously win the election while keeping my campaign a secret. 

Thank you for doing the hard work this time, I didn't have the time, but the site is better for your efforts
n8nrgmi
n8nrgmi
All hail airmax, our Lord and Savior
Mikal
Mikal
-->
@Wylted
I just went to everyone on RMS friend list and told them to vote for max

it panned out
Vader
Vader
-->
@Mikal
I just went to everyone on RMS friend list and told them to vote for max

it panned out

I pray to god this is a troll
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Vader
There is no god left in DART, you just let Satan become President.
Vader
Vader
-->
@RationalMadman
Satan
That's a stretch
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Vader
so is praying to god he's trolling, so?
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Vader
Jews being referred to as satanic is nothing new. Some say they are the synagogue of Satan, referred to in the book of revelations.
Wylted
Wylted
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Wylted
interesting to hear your interpretation.
airmax1227
airmax1227
-->
@Castin
Congratulations to Airmax! Hope I get to know him for myself. My lack of familiarity with him and his lack of prior involvement in the site gave me some misgivings, but I thought he had the better platform.
Thank you, and thank you very much for your vote Castin. I understand  your reservations, especially given some of the context that surrounds me, for better or worse, but I would also very much like to get to know you better, so that I can better understand the goals and passions of every member of this community. Feel free to message me any time, and I'm more than happy to talk about anything you like.
airmax1227
airmax1227
-->
@Vader
Ultimately this election came down to 2 things

1) Who had the better plan for the future
2) Who had the right character for the job
I think there's probably a lot of interesting post-election analysis that can be done, and I'd be fascinated to read a lot of it. But if I may, I'd like to present something that I thought was interesting, to me at least...

Pie did a private poll, asking several questions, and the poll question that stuck out the most to me was as follows:

3.) What issues do you believe are most important in this race for President? Name as many as you’d like.

Freedom of Speech - 28.57%
More traffic on site - 21.43%
Good relations with mods - 21.43%

The above are the top three responses, and very conveniently conform to my exact beliefs, and what was essentially my platform before I even saw this result:

Laxer moderation, especially when it comes to controversial topics. I believe that's fundamental to a vibrant debate community.
Activity, activity, activity.
And I know the mods well and have a good relationship with them.

The things the community believes in couldn't be more convenient for who I am, and what I hope to achieve. I'd like to believe that most people voted for me because they like my ideas, and what I stand for.

That'll probably be it for my inside-baseball analysis of the post election stuff, but I just thought it was interesting.