Abubaker Deghayes, 53, promoted “jihad by sword”.

Author: Stephen

Total: 31
Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen

He told worshippers: “Whose power is more powerful than us? Allah is more powerful than you. You, idiots. You kuffar (non-believers)… The non-believer is an idiot. He’s stupid.”
He went on: “Jihad, jihad, jihad. Jihad is compulsory. Jihad is fighting by sword. That means this jihad is compulsory upon you, not jihad is the word of mouth but jihad will remain compulsory until the Day of Resurrection…”

And he lost two sons fighting Allahs' "holy war". 

Abubaker Deghayes rolled out that old excuse saying he was only explaining the meaning of Jihad by the sword as" self-defence ". 

Those poor boys.

Stephen
Stephen
“The defendant’s speech demonstrates him to be an Islamic extremist. He is someone who believes in the use of violence in the cause of Islam.
Stephen
Stephen
Following Deghayes’ conviction, he was granted continued bail ahead of sentencing at the Old Bailey on February 25.

Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
-->
@Stephen
From that article

Sussex Police’s Assistant Chief Constable, Tanya Jones, added: “This investigation demonstrates that we, along with our partners in CTPSE, will stop all forms of toxic ideology which have the potential to divide our communities and threaten the safety of the public.”

That is a disgusting point of view from somebody upholding laws to piss on freedom of speech. The only reason to stop free speech, is if you are wrong. 

Think about it, if you can defeat an argument, why ban people from making it, instead of just being scared to address it?

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Wylted
Think about it

I did . And we have incitement laws in the UK.  But you won't see the same  authorities clamping down  on the  "disgusting points of view" being taught in the UK Madrassas to  Muslim children as young as five. 

‘You’re not like the non-Muslims out there,’ the teacher says, gesturing towards the window. ‘All that evil you see in the streets, people not wearing the hijab properly, people smoking . . . you should hate it, you should hate walking down that street.’
He refers to the ‘non-Muslims’ as the ‘Kuffar’, an often derogatory term that means disbeliever or infidel.
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Stephen
I did . And we have incitement laws in the UK.  But you won't see the same  authorities clamping down  on the  "disgusting points of view" being taught in the UK Madrassas to  Muslim children as young as five. 
That's true. I wonder why the left when it concerns Muslims, just ignore a lot of the problems in their culture, they would certainly point out with other religions. 

I have seen some liberals such as Bill Mahar point out this sort of habit with other liberals, but have seen no explanations. 
Lunar108
Lunar108
-->
@Stephen
@Wylted
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Lunar108
Some religions are more obviously false than others. Islam is one, but I think by far Mormonism is the most obviously false, and once you dig into the history, it gets pretty hilarious
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Wylted
What defines a "false" religion?

Other than personal bias.
Stephen
Stephen
What defines a "false" religion?  Other than personal bias.

A+1

Wylted
Wylted
-->
@zedvictor4
One that is provably untrue. 
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Wylted
Well, most religions lack a provable Godhead. 

Though all religions are true, in as much as they are recognisable data constructs, and cannot be denied as such.

Islam is just a derivation of Christianity......Both being founded upon the same unprovable Abrahamic Godhead.

Yassine
Debates: 3
Yassine
-->
@Stephen
Abubaker Deghayes rolled out that old excuse saying he was only explaining the meaning of Jihad by the sword as" self-defence ". 
- He messed up when he said "for self-defense", he should've said "for invasion". He would've been awarded a knighthood like the war criminal Tony Blair. 
Yassine
Yassine
-->
@Wylted

That is a disgusting point of view from somebody upholding laws to piss on freedom of speech. The only reason to stop free speech, is if you are wrong. 
Think about it, if you can defeat an argument, why ban people from making it, instead of just being scared to address it?
- So you're occasionally able to say sensible things... Glad you admitting there is no real freedom of speech in the West. That's why they don't allow alternative views in media or academia. 

That's true. I wonder why the left when it concerns Muslims, just ignore a lot of the problems in their culture, they would certainly point out with other religions. 
I have seen some liberals such as Bill Mahar point out this sort of habit with other liberals, but have seen no explanations. 
- LOL! Coming from a country with the worse record of jihad & invasion & holy war whatever you wanna call it in History. You people live in fake news bubble & think everyone is as stupid as you!!! 

Some religions are more obviously false than others. Islam is one, but I think by far Mormonism is the most obviously false, and once you dig into the history, it gets pretty hilarious
- You mean Christianity* is obviously false, duh! Let's have a debate. Islam vs. Christianity, which is true or false. 

RationalMadman
Debates: 556
RationalMadman
- He messed up when he said "for self-defense", he should've said "for invasion". He would've been awarded a knighthood like the war criminal Tony Blair. 
Were the Iraqis happy under Hussein?

I am not supporting Blair and Bush in the reasoning they invaded nor the means that the troops took, I am asking if you're implying that the Iraqis were in a happy situation with their leadership.
Yassine
Yassine
Were the Iraqis happy under Hussein?
- Yes, they were. Iraq was one of the richest places on Earth & the most advanced country in the Arab world & Middle East under Saddam. 

I am not supporting Blair and Bush in the reasoning they invaded nor the means that the troops took, I am asking if you're implying that the Iraqis were in a happy situation with their leadership.
- Why do you care? All the regimes supported & funded by the West, wether in the Arab world or Africa are brutal military regimes. Don't tell me you actually believe the hoax that the US invades other nations to "save" them from "bad" dictators...?! 
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Yassine
- He messed up when he said "for self-defense", he should've said "for invasion".
Just out of interest, which Muslim country had the USA  "invaded" before 9/11?

He would've been awarded a knighthood like the war criminal Tony Blair. 

Millions don't agree with this and I personally believe the the war criminal Tony Blair should be in prison. Millions took to the streets shouting " not in my name" against the war in Iraq.  I have yet to see one single Muslim protest doing the same after a "Islamist" terror attack.  I have though seen millions of Muslims take to the streets all around the Islamic world shouting "death " to a man that simply wrote novel and now has a bounty on his head worth $millions.

Can I take it that you have done something productive yourself  and have encouraged at least one  of your 2.1 billion Muslim brothers to sign one of  the petitions against the war criminal Blair's award? 1.1 million people had signed the last time I looked.

zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Yassine
I must agree that the invasion of Iraq with it's phoney pretext, was nothing more than an oil based, soft target war.

And the insidious Bush Blair bromance is worthy of condemnation.

As is the constant meddling in and destabilising of, deliberately misunderstood Middle Eastern and North African regimes.

If you wanna crusade against tyranny and injustice then why not invade Israel too. Etc.

Lunar108
Lunar108
-->
@RationalMadman
the iraqi people weclomed the american army to their lands as the american army removed the statue of Saddam Hussein 
the iraqi people celebrated the end of the dictator that ruled them with blood and steel 
and then they expected the american armies to leave , ? did they think that the panzers and fighter planes work on air or water ? 
in any case this is the religious forum and not the political nor the historical one 
the american army didn't come close to what saddam hussein did to iraqi people during his rule , also saddam hussein had opressed all shia muslims in iraq 
NOT even a single shia muslim was allowed to practice their faith under his rule and america freed them giving them the right to practice their faith 
Lunar108
Lunar108
look as the iraqi people celebrated the end of saddam hussein regime
don't ask america for help if you're not willing to pay the costs which are needed to move the army 
armies don't work on air , just moving the american army requires a massive amount of money 
Lunar108
Lunar108
here is the same video on the youtube 
Lunar108
Lunar108
-->
@Stephen
@zedvictor4
I've already discussed how to judge whither a religion is true or not using parameters 
the moral parameter : 
does that religion order people to do any immoral things ?
did the person receiving the religion from god did any immoral things
NOTE : presentism DOESN'T APPLY to people who take their moral values from god since you know GOD unless their god is an evil god in which the whole religion is discarded since the claim that god is always good 
the logical parameter :
no supernatural shit 
no crazy stories
-and if any existed they need witnesses  and not just from the religious group following the religion-
bad example : muhammad spilt the moon and only his followers saw it Not a single civilization living back then saw it  
not the chinese not the romans not the persians not the maya and inca none saw it other than muhammad and his followers and they have the audacity to claim that nasa mentioned that the moon was split 
the scientific checking parameter :
all scientific claims would be analysed by both linguistic experts and real scientists to check if they are true or not   

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Lunar108
The point of my thread is the denials by many Muslims that Islam promotes conversion by the sword, when it clearly does at the cost of young Muslim lives.

He told worshippers: “Whose power is more powerful than us? Allah is more powerful than you. You, idiots. You kuffar (non-believers)… The non-believer is an idiot. He’s stupid.”
He went on: “Jihad, jihad, jihad. Jihad is compulsory. Jihad is fighting by sword. That means this jihad is compulsory upon you, not jihad is the word of mouth but jihad will remain compulsory until the Day of Resurrection…”

And he lost two sons fighting Allahs' "holy war". 

zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Lunar108
No supernatural shit.

No crazy stories.

That's all you needed to say.

Debunks most, if not all religions.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@zedvictor4

A+1
Lunar108
Lunar108
-->
@RationalMadman
here is the name of the video on the youtube if you want to watch how iraqi people invited the american army into their lands and celebrated the removal of sadam hussein's statue along with the end of his dictatorship and regime :
Saddam Hussein statue toppled in Bagdhad, April 2003 - video - World news - guardian.co.uk

just search for it on the youtube

Yassine
Yassine
-->
@Stephen
- Perhaps you've forgotten Iraq in the FIRST Gulf War?! Add to the list, Indonesia, Sudan, Chad, Iran, Palestine... with support of military brutal regimes, foreign interference, assassinations, insurgences, civil wars...etc, across the Globe. You question is stupid to begin with. Since WWII, much of the Cold War happened in Latin America, Southeast Asia & the Muslim world, for these were buffer zones between the Americans & the Soviets. 

Millions don't agree with this and I personally believe the the war criminal Tony Blair should be in prison. Millions took to the streets shouting " not in my name" against the war in Iraq.
- I haven't seen any such protests. I don't see you protesting now against Tony Blair's new shiny title. Regardless, that means nothing. Your nation itself did indeed invade other nations & massacred peoples & pillaged countries. 

I have yet to see one single Muslim protest doing the same after a "Islamist" terror attack.
- With "dig my head in the sand" attitude, I'm sure you haven't, unless you're lying of course. Then again, it doesn't matter either. Al-Qaeda did that, what's that got to do with the other 60 Muslim countries & their 2 billion population????!!!  

I have though seen millions of Muslims take to the streets all around the Islamic world shouting "death " to a man that simply wrote novel and now has a bounty on his head worth $millions.
- Umm... did you dream that too? 

Can I take it that you have done something productive yourself  and have encouraged at least one  of your 2.1 billion Muslim brothers to sign one of  the petitions against the war criminal Blair's award? 1.1 million people had signed the last time I looked.
- How about you, have you signed any petitions to expose Churchill (an even bigger criminal than Blair)?. – The point of this whole discussion is to show the fakeness & baseness of the Western nation. The greatest criminals, though with an even greater PR. A mosque Imam who calls for Jihad in self-defense goes to prison, & the actual war criminal is celebrated.

The point of my thread is the denials by many Muslims that Islam promotes conversion by the sword, when it clearly does at the cost of young Muslim lives.
- This nonsense is the only way you can numb your guilt of association with all these epic villains of your country, like Churchill & Blair. So you must at least have some decency there to feel guilty at least.

Yassine
Yassine
the iraqi people weclomed the american army to their lands as the american army removed the statue of Saddam Hussein 
the iraqi people celebrated the end of the dictator that ruled them with blood and steel 
and then they expected the american armies to leave , ? did they think that the panzers and fighter planes work on air or water ? 
in any case this is the religious forum and not the political nor the historical one 
- War propaganda!? Really??! This reminds me of those novels back in the 18th century portraying how Native Americans were happy  & welcoming to British colonizers. How dumb can you possibly be?! +1 MILLION died +4 MILLION injured or disabled & +35 MILLION lost their homes, & you dare say they were happy & welcoming! 

the american army didn't come close to what saddam hussein did to iraqi people during his rule , also saddam hussein had opressed all shia muslims in iraq 
NOT even a single shia muslim was allowed to practice their faith under his rule and america freed them giving them the right to practice their faith 
- & not a single Muslim was allowed to practice their faith in America... Your lies are getting a little too fantastic...

look as the iraqi people celebrated the end of saddam hussein regime
don't ask america for help if you're not willing to pay the costs which are needed to move the army 
armies don't work on air , just moving the american army requires a massive amount of money 
- Let me get this straight. The US invading other nations, massacring their people & pillaging their wealth, should also make them pay for the expenses of invading them. Despicable! You are borderline insane, or maybe just boiling with hate & Islamophobia.

I've already discussed how to judge whither a religion is true or not using parameters 
the moral parameter : 
does that religion order people to do any immoral things ?
- You're a criminal nut. Immorality incarnate itself. Who are you kidding!

did the person receiving the religion from god did any immoral things
NOTE : presentism DOESN'T APPLY to people who take their moral values from god since you know GOD unless their god is an evil god in which the whole religion is discarded since the claim that god is always good 
the logical parameter :
no supernatural shit 
no crazy stories
-and if any existed they need witnesses  and not just from the religious group following the religion-
bad example : muhammad spilt the moon and only his followers saw it Not a single civilization living back then saw it  
not the chinese not the romans not the persians not the maya and inca none saw it other than muhammad and his followers and they have the audacity to claim that nasa mentioned that the moon was split 
the scientific checking parameter :
all scientific claims would be analysed by both linguistic experts and real scientists to check if they are true or not   
- You keep repeating the same mantras & the same nonsense. I'd get tired if I was you.

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Yassine
- Perhaps you've forgotten Iraq in the FIRST Gulf War?!

Nope I haven't forgotten the 1st Gulf war of 17 January 1991 .Who could ever forget the loss of Allied lives saving the lives of these innocent Arabs.    This will be the war where the world seen Saddam Husain a much more powerful country invade the tiny Muslim country of Kuwait and asked for military assistance from the USA. USA stopped at the Iraqi boarder after driving them back. Thereby saving the lives of Millions of Kuwaiti Muslims.. NOPE. I didn't forget.

Add to the list, Indonesia,

Nope. No invasion there. In fact Indonesia–United States relations have been pretty solid since c 1950.

Sudan,

Nope. No invasion there either.  Although the relations between these two countries may have soured when Sudan broke diplomatic relations with the U.S. in June 1967, following the outbreak of the Arab-Israeli War. Relations improved after July 1971, when the Sudanese Communist Party attempted to overthrow President Nimeiri, and Nimeiri suspected Soviet involvement. U.S. assistance for resettlement of refugees following the 1972 peace settlement with the south added further improved relations.

Chad,

Nope . No US invasion there either.

Iran,
Nope. No invasion there either. Well unless you are referring to US navel attacks on oil platforms is the Gulf. 

Palestine...

The USA have never invaded Palestine. In fact The United States sought a middle way by supporting a United Nations resolution, buy encouraging negotiations between Arabs and Jews in the Middle East. And where once an accord was met via US peace talks and to the annoyance and disgust of Muslim /Arab countries around the world  and only for Arafat to whisper to his Muslim brothers "remember alnajjar".. This of course was reference to the so called prophet Muhammad's two faced double dealing where he immediately went back on his words of peace .

Millions don't agree with this and I personally believe the the war criminal Tony Blair should be in prison. Millions took to the streets shouting " not in my name" against the war in Iraq.
- I haven't seen any such protests.

Well of course you haven't. You are as ignorant to the mass protests against the Invasion of Iraq  as you are ignorant to the fact Islam  is not a religion of peace.

Here is just one example  of many here in England and one among many worldwide. 

UK's 'biggest peace rally'

Anti-war protesters gather on London's Embankment in February 2003. 
London today became the scene for what appears to be the biggest public rally in British history. Throughout the world, millions gathered to protest at the prospect of a war in Iraq.https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2003/feb/15/politics.politicalnews

Now would you be so kind as to post a link to protests from around the Islamic world of millions of Muslims shouting "not in my name" after the 9/11 attacks on the West. Or any "Islamist" attack on the West.

I don't see you protesting now against Tony Blair's new shiny title.

I think the signing a petition by One Million Five Hundred Thousand is a protest of sorts. did you sign it ?

I have yet to see one single Muslim protest doing the same after a "Islamist" terror attack.
- With "dig my head in the sand" attitude, I'm sure you haven't, unless you're lying of course.
Well you can always show me to be wrong. What's stopping you?

I have though seen millions of Muslims take to the streets all around the Islamic world shouting "death " to a man that simply wrote novel and now has a bounty on his head worth $millions.
- Umm... did you dream that too? 
Nope. One the fawn was placed on the head of Salman Rushdie by the mad Mullah in IRAN! The Islamic world exploded into chants of death to this author for simply writing a novel. strange real, that most of the backward Islamic world cannot even speak English never mind read English.  Are you denying that a fatwa is still on the head of the author Salman Rushdie? 

Can I take it that you have done something productive yourself  and have encouraged at least one  of your 2.1 billion Muslim brothers to sign one of  the petitions against the war criminal Blair's award? 1.1 million people had signed the last time I looked.
- How about you,

Yes I was among the first couple of hundred. How about yourself and any of your 2 billion Muslim brothers. 

- This nonsense is the only way you can numb your guilt of association
Not in my name, Yassine. And I do feel a sad about the illegal Iraqi war. But it was out of my hands, just as the the attacks by Muslim fanatics is out of yours; well at least I would like to believe that of you.

And you ignoring stone cold facts by pretending that the Quran and Islam promotes Jihad by the sword by the order of Allah and the so called prophet.. Do you fell any guilt? 

And you have been very selective with you analysis of western foreign policy. You totally ignore the intervention in Kosovo where the west (rightly) saved the lives of countless Muslims from Serbian ethnic cleansing.  Your skewed take on of the first Gulf War where, thanks to US-led intervention, Kuwaitis were spared the horrors of a protracted Iraqi occupation is absolute bullshit.
  Your lambasting of the west for supporting Arab dictators, forgetting that many such leaders (i.e. Assad) thrive instead on Russian and Chinese support. But to acknowledge such complexity would be far too problematic for you. I have yet to see you complain about the Russian invasion of Afghanistan.. That too is problematic for you too isn't it. 

And wasn't Afghanistan a peaceful Buddhist country before YOU invaded it?  

Go way Yassine. Your barbaric ideology is stuck in the 7th century and you cannot reform it even if you wanted to, so are compelled to support it

Yassine
Yassine
-->
@Stephen

Nope I haven't forgotten the 1st Gulf war of 17 January 1991 .Who could ever forget the loss of Allied lives saving the lives of these innocent Arabs.    This will be the war where the world seen Saddam Husain a much more powerful country invade the tiny Muslim country of Kuwait and asked for military assistance from the USA..
- Hahahaha! Why are you using American & British war propaganda on me?! This is why Americans & westerners are so ignorant, they can't fathom that their own indoctrination & propaganda does not work for the rest of the world. You know, in French schools, they teach them how France saved Algerians from the Ottomans, built the country & taught these barbaric Arabs civilization. Myths of course... We know reality is otherwise though... I have no desire to discuss this with an ignorant like you, unless in formal debate. But for those confused, here are some facts about the Gulf War:
  • The region was under British & French occupation, as per Sykes-Picot. It went under US occupation post WWII, which gave them huge leverage on global energy supplies.
  • Iraqis attempted to resist the occupation, to which the British responded with wide scale bombing of the country, courtesy of your hero Churchill. In Iran, however, a puppet regime was installed instead.
  • At the aftermath of the Iranian Revolution & the rise of Arab nationalism in Iraq to power, the other gulf states were offered independence for fear of similar fate, in exchange for dependency. For instance, Kuwait was a de-facto US dependency, whose oil was under American & British control.
  • Despite shaky start, the US came to see Arab nationalism as a tool to get rid of undesirable Islamism & Communism, thus Iraq was taking out of terrorist lists in 1982, paving the way to US-led anti-Iranian alliance with Saddam for the next decade. The US supported Iraq militarily, technically & strategically for that effect.
  • During that decade, Iraq achieved significant economic & technological development, virtually unique in the Muslim world, & especially in the Arab world. Science & engineering flourished in the country, along with large infrastructure projects, healthcare & education. 
  • Unbeknown to the Americans, Saddam was taking advantage of the situation to achieve his own goals. Unlike Syrian trend Arab nationalism, the Iraqi Arab nationalism saw Islam as an integral part of Arab identity. He say Israel as a perpetual enemy of Arabs.
  • Leading up to his invasion of Kuwait, Saddam had conferences with Arab leaders critical of the Gulf states silent support for Israel. Kuwait's reaction was to hamper Iraq's access to its Islands (without Kuwait's islands at Iraq's border, the country becomes landlocked).
  • Shortly before this, Saddam proposes a joint disarmament campaign in the region; that he would get rid of his missiles if Israel does the same, which is flat out rejected by the US.
  • Saddam proceeds to negotiate with Kuwait, in regards to their conspiracy with Western powers (the US & UK) to undermine the region & the country's autonomy. Upon consulting his American allies (still at the time), the US expresses no position on the matter. He proceeds to take control of the designated territories.
  • Immediately after, Saddam sees himself confronted with several UN resolutions & sanctions, of the cruelest caliber. This is only a few months after the US invasion of Panama.
  • Afterwards, Saddam proposes several propositions to withdraw from Kuwait territories, which were conditioned by some resolution involving Israel; first, to a joint disarmament campaign, then eventually to a UN counsel for the Palestinian cause, all of which blocked or rejected by the US. Ultimately, Saddam opted for safe withdrawal, which was also rejected by the US. 
  • The US proceeds to invade Iraq, under the pretext of "saving" poor Kuwait from bad Saddam, & the rest of the propaganda.
  • Thereafter, 10 years of the most brutal sanctions on food were enforced, leading to the death of half a million Iraqis from starvation, in the worst humanitarian crisis of its kind. GDP per capita plummeted to a 10th of its value within a couple of years.
  • >>> The lesson here is "our enemies must know we are irrational and vindictive so that they fear us". Saddam got cocky from receiving US support for years, he thought he could undermine its oil control in the region or touch the tyranny of Israel. So he got punished for it. These types of one-sided brutalities, however, are no longer viable anymore, for the world is growing out of Western mono-polarity.

Nope. No invasion there. In fact Indonesia–United States relations have been pretty solid since c 1950.
Nope. No invasion there either.. U.S. assistance for resettlement of refugees following the 1972 peace settlement with the south added further improved relations.
Nope . No US invasion there either.
Nope. No invasion there either. Well unless you are referring to US navel attacks on oil platforms is the Gulf. 
- Damn! What is this nonsense! I guess even Hitler's atrocities seemed pretty justifiable in his head. The difference between you & him, he didn't expect others to fall for his propaganda, but you seem to hold on to that hope. LMAO! I'm not even gunna attempt to cure your supremacist delusions. You seem to have some ideas about this, let's have a debate. Maybe you can show everyone how American interventions are so nice & all that jazz.

The USA have never invaded Palestine. In fact The United States sought a middle way by supporting a United Nations resolution, buy encouraging negotiations between Arabs and Jews in the Middle East.
- Did they now! Can you remind me on what planet you live in?

And where once an accord was met via US peace talks and to the annoyance and disgust of Muslim /Arab countries around the world  and only for Arafat to whisper to his Muslim brothers "remember alnajjar".. This of course was reference to the so called prophet Muhammad's two faced double dealing where he immediately went back on his words of peace .
- You're conflating Western practice of treachery & violating their word as if it's Law,  with the truth of out beloved Prophet (pbuh). Since you seem too eager to defend, why not have a debate on this?! 

Well of course you haven't. You are as ignorant to the mass protests against the Invasion of Iraq
- I ain't, I was speaking of Tony Blair. I still see none.

as you are ignorant to the fact Islam is not a religion of peace.
- Whatever Islam is, it's decidedly at least a billion times more peaceful than your repulsively violent nations.

Here is just one example  of many here in England and one among many worldwide. 
- Your country itself was the instigator of the invasion, hence the protests. I don't see any protests against attacks by westerners or christians on Muslims from the Western world & the Christian world, do you?

Now would you be so kind as to post a link to protests from around the Islamic world of millions of Muslims shouting "not in my name" after the 9/11 attacks on the West. Or any "Islamist" attack on the West.
- Are you stupid or something?! What do 2 billion Muslims or 60 Muslim countries have to do with crimes some gang somewhere decides to do. – This just shows how deeply hateful & racist you are. 

I think the signing a petition by One Million Five Hundred Thousand is a protest of sorts. did you sign it ?
- That's appreciated. Why wouldn't you do the same against Churchill?

Well you can always show me to be wrong. What's stopping you?
- You don't follow the news? 

Nope. One the fawn was placed on the head of Salman Rushdie by the mad Mullah in IRAN! The Islamic world exploded into chants of death to this author for simply writing a novel. strange real, that most of the backward Islamic world cannot even speak English never mind read English.  Are you denying that a fatwa is still on the head of the author Salman Rushdie?
- Maybe you should find an Iranian to share these thoughts with. This means nothing to me. & I've never met or seen anyone in my life for whom Rushdie meant anything. Strange still, I'm always baffled about how Brits care too much about this nonsense story. I guess when you got nothing to fuel your hate, anything will do.

Yes I was among the first couple of hundred. How about yourself and any of your 2 billion Muslim brothers. 
- That's very commendable. Next is Churchill.

Not in my name, Yassine. And I do feel a sad about the illegal Iraqi war. But it was out of my hands, just as the the attacks by Muslim fanatics is out of yours;
- That's the second sensible thing you say. But it does not deduct from your support of the rest of Western atrocities.

well at least I would like to believe that of you.
- Well, we still know you support Western terrorism & injustice. That is a fact, as is the fact that I don't support any unjust attacks or injustice in general, wether by Muslims or otherwise, as per my faith.

And you ignoring stone cold facts by pretending that the Quran and Islam promotes Jihad by the sword by the order of Allah and His Prophet..
- I'm not ignoring, nor pretending. But why is it, as someone from the a Western country -which grants absolutely zero rights to allied or enemy combatants, prisoners or civilians-, that you're so critical of the Quran & the beloved Muhammed (pbuh) for granting such rights? [That is, right to faith, life & wealth for non-combatants; & right to security, ransom, grace or custody for prisoners.]

Do you fell any guilt? 
- Not for the non-existence of rights of allied or enemy aliens in your countries? You should though.

And you have been very selective with you analysis of western foreign policy. You totally ignore the intervention in Kosovo where the west (rightly) saved the lives of countless Muslims from Serbian ethnic cleansing. 
- Blahblah... That had nothing to do with saving poor Albanians or Bosnians, it just so happened that Muslims lives met US interests, which is to punish the last stronghold of communist defiance in Europe; else they'd be the ones getting massacred, not the Yugoslavs. While this was happening, the US was starving Iraqis & backing equally brutal regimes across the Muslim world.

Your skewed take on of the first Gulf War where, thanks to US-led intervention, Kuwaitis were spared the horrors of a protracted Iraqi occupation is absolute bullshit.
- Care to debate that?

Your lambasting of the west for supporting Arab dictators, forgetting that many such leaders (i.e. Assad) thrive instead on Russian and Chinese support.
- Russians are bad too, West is still badder though.

But to acknowledge such complexity would be far too problematic for you. I have yet to see you complain about the Russian invasion of Afghanistan.. That too is problematic for you too isn't it. 
- I'll be sure to mention that when a Russian is my interlocutor.

And wasn't Afghanistan a peaceful Buddhist country before YOU invaded it?  
- It became even more peaceful & prosperous after Islamic conquest. Afghanistan was under Sassanian rule, it naturally came under Muslim rule with the fall of the empire.

Go way Yassine.
- Did you mean "away"?

Your barbaric ideology is stuck in the 7th century and you cannot reform it even if you wanted to, so are compelled to support it
- More numbing huh! That's what the French were professing while slaughtering a third of the Algerian population by gathering them in caves & burning them inside or burning their fields on them. The most cruel & repulsive & violent ideology in Human History is, in all fact, Western ideology. Your attempts to defend that by shouting "barbaric" & such are just pitiful.