Anime / Game Waifu Mafia DP3

Author: Mikal

Total: 18
Mikal
Debates: 0
Mikal
Graveyard 

1) Grey Parrot

Lucy (Kaede) - Anyone watching you would think you are the bad guy. You are violent, you are strong, and you are ruthless. No one would guess that by looking at you. You are ironically a protagonist but are also the living embodiment of what it means to be a anti hero. One of the first Diclonius and having psychokinetic abilities that gives you powers that far surpass normal humans, you are terrifying. They hurt you and used you for experiments and even though you finally escaped by murdering everyone around you in the process you were injured invoking a child like personality. Your past personality bleeds through but in your new life, you are gentle and kind but you will kill anyone who comes to take you back to where you once were

Skill - suppression - If someone votes to lynch you, the suppression is released and you invoke the powers of the diclonius killing someone who targeted you.

(1x hunter, you can target someone who participated in your lynch and only your lynch and kill them)

You win the Mafia 

2) Supa

Lucy Heartfila - One of animes sweethearts. You practice Celestial Spirit Magic which allows you to summon Celestial Spirits to aid you. You are confident and strong and are also not afraid to use your looks to get what you want. So many people underestimated you but with time you grew in strength and power and now you are respected

Skill

Summon Leo - Leo uses the power of regulus to fight those around him. Light emerges from him and his melee prowess is improved (1x stun, you can stop someone from using a role for the night)

Summon Aries - Aries embraces the power of the sheep and uses wool to attack / defend. Her wool can suffocate and prevent others from moving while protecting them (1x Jailkeeper)

Summon Virgo - Virto utilizes earth magic to her advantage. She can dig under ground and hide from her adversaries (1x hide)

Summon Aquarius - Skilled in the art of water magic she can literally become water using water body making her immune to attacks (1x bullet proof)

You win with the town 

3) Warren 

Sarah Kerrigan - Incredibily gifted and incredibly strong you were once a member of the renowned confederate ghosts and worked your way up in the ranks to become a main leader in the sons of korhal. Eventually this would not last and you were captured and infected by the zerg swarm and evolved into the zerg queen and named yourself the queen of blades. Nothing would stop you and your lust for power would ultimately allow you to ascend to a more powerful species, a xel'naga. Nothing would rival your power again

Skill - Infected - If you are killed, votes the next dayphase will have to be submitted to the mod via dm, and once submitted you cannot change the vote for the rest of the dayphase. Votes will not be displayed in the main thread nor will a final vote count be posted in the dayphase. The dayphase will simply end with someone's lynch once the majority is reached via dm

Skill - Silence of Ascension - (1x) Target one player at night, that player cannot type the next dayphase. He can only respond with gifs, videos, and such.  You win with the mafia. If your partners die, you will assume the role of night killing.

4) Whiteflame 

Jaina Proudmoore - You are one of the strongest mages in all of azeroth and daughter of Daelin and Katherine Proudmoore. Your exploits are so numerous that it is hard to count. You helped defeat the burning legion, stood up against Arthas and took a moral stance against him murdering the people of stratholme before they were corrupted, helped found theramore, and stood against sylvanas windrunner and the horde. Your power is beyond measure and when thermamore was destroyed the strength you found inside yourself gave you the will to grow even stronger

Heart of Frost - (Passive Skill) When a player visits you they are affected with (frozen solid)

Shattering Lance - (Passive Skill) When you kill someone with a mafia night kill if they are effected with (frozen solid) they will still die even if protected this bypasses things like (doctor, bulletproof, bodyguard, etc) there are some things that still will still prevent the kill from going through. Once Heart of frost is applied, any nk attempt used that included both you and your partners, will gain this effect.

Glacial Ray - (Active Skill 1x) targets a player and effects them with (frozen solid) , this skill is a ranged skill and is not trackable.

Crystaline Dust - (Active Skill 1x) All those who visit you when this action is used will auto fail on any action used on you

Beguiling Speech - (Active Skill 1x) Target someone and that person will always appear innocent if they are guilty or guilty if they are innocent until the end of the game

Howling Winds - (Active Skill 1x) Targets the field to make vision restricted, anyone performing a Nk cannot be tracked or watched that night (1x ninja)

you win with the mafia

-------

5) max 

Asuna Yuuki - On of the strongest characters in Aincrad. You are both gorgeous and fierce. You are prone to fight for those who are in trouble and protect those around you. You hate seeing others die around you, and you want to defend people so bad the source of your strength is protecting those near you. Your fierce resolve is what makes you a force to not be trifled with and this has always kept you ahead of the pack in terms of both level and power.

Skill - Star Splash - A series of quick strikes to whom you are fighting consisting of jabs and slashes to find weak spots on the target (1x Revealer)

Target one person on dayphase 1 and any actions or skills used against that person will be posted the following dayphase upon their death

you win with the town

-------------------------------

Asuna lets out a scream, you may have killed me but not my friends. A series of strikes flows across the battle field and all is made clear as time slows down

Actions used on asuna

asuna was tracked
asuna was killed

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

there are 6 living players, and it takes 4 to lynch

Pie
Earth
DD/ Computer
Wylted
Lunatic 
Sui

Mikal
Mikal
-->
@Earth
@Wylted
@ILikePie5
@Discipulus_Didicit
@ComputerNerd
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Mikal
Mikal
-->
@Lunatic
@sui_generis
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
None of you visited me. I could be confirmed town right now. I can only assume it's  because all of you town read me. Final scum is likely pie 

VTL Pie
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Mikal
Go ahead and post the end game. I think atleast 3 of them would have visited before pie was an asshole and the lynch on whiteflame was succesful
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
Called it lmfao.
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
Wow. Like Wow. 

Max basically confirmed me. Pie is confirmed. 

I tracked sui to myself last night. We should probably figure out what he did but considering I am not dead or role blocked I guess that looks good for him.

Earth, DD and wylted are main POE here but at this point I think we all kind of know this is wylted. 

I would still like everyone to full claim though so we can cross our T's and dot our I's.

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
It’s 5-1 right now anyways
Mikal
Mikal
Mafia ffs

endgame shortly
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
I investigated Sui and he was Innocent
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
-->
@Wylted
Go ahead and post the end game. I think atleast 3 of them would have visited before pie was an asshole and the lynch on whiteflame was succesful
I mean you were selling the "visit me"  thing pretty hard, I probably wouldnt have visited you regardless lol
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
I knew Wylted was scum.

#LynchAllLiars
Earth
Debates: 4
Earth
-->
@Wylted
Why would a Scum!Pie mention that he thinks WF is actually Jaina, when he has no reason to do so. You are saying a scum outted his scum buddies fake claim.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
Scum got unlucky that they killed their lone wolf lol
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Earth
Let's just lynch pie
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Wylted
Your team conceded dude lol
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@ILikePie5
Or is it a ruse? If everyone thinks we forfeited, nobody will lynch me
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Wylted
If y’all wanna keep the game going that’s fine, but everyone knows you’re lying.

Only way I could be affected by Frozen Solid is if I successfully visited Whiteflame or he used Glacial Ray on me; however he used Glacial Ray on Disc since he got that effect.