Anime / Game Waifu Mafia Endgame

Author: Mikal

Total: 29
Mikal
Debates: 0
Mikal
Congrats Town Wins, and Holy Shit Did they win

MVP is objectively pie. I have seen pie do some stupid stuff in mafia, but this game may actually have been one of the best reads / town games I have ever seen and not just from him but anyone I have ever played with. He literally nailed every mechanic in the game and broke the game down to the point that he figured out the passive frozen solid skill came from jana which was nearly impossible to find. Mega mega mega mvp. The cop on whiteflame ended the game basically

Overall thoughts

Game was balanced around frozen solid being able to bypass almost all the protective rolls once applied. Wylted had a 1x PGO which also could have helped mafia. Warren was a lost mafia with the skills that he had to boot. I actually think this game was balanced in favor of mafia with town having some counter measures such as aerith being able to prevent all nks (this took effect over frozen solid) and max having a skill that listed off every action done to him. Would have been a lot more fun but the np1 basically ended this. Super unfortunate that mafia targeted waren, and also super unfortunate pie hit the nail on the head before he could use beguiling speech

------------------------------

Mafia

Welcome to Mafia PM
[3:09 PM]
Wylted - DVA - What more can be said, you are a sexy as hell professional gamer girl. You are the stereotype for an ideal waifu. In your past life you were Hana Song and dominated star craft. Because of your skills and how well you performed online, when omnics attacked the nation the government turned to professional gamers for help. And you being rank#1, were first on the list

Skill - Game Over - Set your mecha to self destruct and wipe out anyone around you (1x Bomb)

One night phase you can choose to detonate your mecha and kill anyone who visited you.

[
Whiteflame -
[3:11 PM]
Jaina Proudmoore - You are one of the strongest mages in all of azeroth and daughter of Daelin and Katherine Proudmoore. Your exploits are so numerous that it is hard to count. You helped defeat the burning legion, stood up against Arthas and took a moral stance against him murdering the people of stratholme before they were corrupted, helped found theramore, and stood against sylvanas windrunner and the horde. Your power is beyond measure and when thermamore was destroyed the strength you found inside yourself gave you the will to grow even stronger

Heart of Frost - (Passive Skill) When a player visits you they are affected with (frozen solid)

Shattering Lance - (Passive Skill) When you kill someone with a mafia night kill if they are effected with (frozen solid) they will still die even if protected this bypasses things like (doctor, bulletproof, bodyguard, etc) there are some things that still will still prevent the kill from going through. Once Heart of frost is applied, any nk attempt used that included both you and your partners, will gain this effect.

Glacial Ray - (Active Skill 1x) targets a player and effects them with (frozen solid) , this skill is a ranged skill and is not trackable.

Crystaline Dust - (Active Skill 1x) All those who visit you when this action is used will auto fail on any action used on you

Beguiling Speech - (Active Skill 1x) Target someone and that person will always appear innocent if they are guilty or guilty if they are innocent until the end of the game

Howling Winds - (Active Skill 1x) Targets the field to make vision restricted, anyone performing a Nk cannot be tracked or watched that night (1x ninja)

Warren 

Sarah Kerrigan - Incredibily gifted and incredibly strong you were once a member of the renowned confederate ghosts and worked your way up in the ranks to become a main leader in the sons of korhal. Eventually this would not last and you were captured and infected by the zerg swarm and evolved into the zerg queen and named yourself the queen of blades. Nothing would stop you and your lust for power would ultimately allow you to ascend to a more powerful species, a xel'naga. Nothing would rival your power again

Skill - Infected - If you are killed, votes the next dayphase will have to be submitted to the mod via dm, and once submitted you cannot change the vote for the rest of the dayphase. Votes will not be displayed in the main thread nor will a final vote count be posted in the dayphase. The dayphase will simply end with someone's lynch once the majority is reached via dm

Skill - Silence of Ascension - (1x) Target one player at night, that player cannot type the next dayphase. He can only respond with gifs, videos, and such. (edited)

You win with the mafia. If your partners die, you will assume the role of night killing. (edited)

---

Sui 

Zero 2 - Pink hair and sexy af, you feel in love with hiro and would stop at nothing to protect him. You were his pistill in Strelizia. Together nothing could stop you.  Eventually you even chose to defend him and the rest of the world by taking Strelizia into it's final golden form to be able to fight off the VIRM. You and Hiro both died but you ended up defending humanity with your sacrifice.

Skill - True Apus - Convert into your final form and and protect everyone dear to you (1x bodyguard) (edited)

DD / Comptuer

Aerith Gainsborough - You are probably one of the first major waifus in gaming. Loving, kind, caring and loyal you have all the qualities someone looks for. You were also beloved by the fan base so that made your death that much harder to handle. You were one of the first major characters in a FF to die in the way that you did and it twisted the story on it's head. Fans mourned you and still to do this day, your death scene is one of the most heart wrenching moments in jrpg history. But through your death you protected the entire world from meteor and sephiroth

Skill - Holy - When you are lynched the following nightphase will result in no kills occurring (1x virgin)

Mikal
Mikal
Earth 

Sakura Haruno - Growing up and being apart of team 7 you did not really blossom in strength until later in the series. It was not until one of the legendary sanin and future hokage Lady Tsunade started to train you did you really start to grow. Through her tutelage you picked up an aptitude for raw strength and power, but more importantly a knack for medicine and healing. The medical ninjutsu you have is a life saver for you group to the point tsunade even commented that her aptitude for healing is beyond rare.

Skill -medical ninjutsu - target 1 person and heal/protect them from death (doctor)

Max

Asuna Yuuki - On of the strongest characters in Aincrad. You are both gorgeous and fierce. You are prone to fight for those who are in trouble and protect those around you. You hate seeing others die around you, and you want to defend people so bad the source of your strength is protecting those near you. Your fierce resolve is what makes you a force to not be trifled with and this has always kept you ahead of the pack in terms of both level and power.

Skill - Star Splash - A series of quick strikes to whom you are fighting consisting of jabs and slashes to find weak spots on the target (1x Revealer)

Target one person on dayphase 1 and any actions or skills used against that person will be posted the following dayphase upon their death

Luna

Yuno Gasai - You are certainly unique, and have your moments when you are borderline insane. You have an unhealthy obsession with Yukiteru. All the issues you have stem back from abuse at the hands of your mother and father. Yukiteru functions as a pillar and a reason for you to live, he is your rock. You will stop at nothing to protect him.

Skill - Yukiteru Diary - This tells you everything about Yukiteru and when combined with his power that predicts his surroundings, you can effectively track or find anything (tracker)

Pie 

Caitlyn Kirraman - The sheriff of piltover as you are formally known later in your life. It was not always like that though. Growing up you were a recruit in the force who always had a strong sense of justice even if it meant defying your superiors. You would never let a lead get past you and always follow up on it to make sure proper action was taken even if it meant getting you in trouble. Eventually people learned you had a good shot, and that you were very good at your job and the  promotion came your way

Skill - 90 Caliber net - The recoil from this is so strong it knocks you back, but it does slow down and tie up your target giving you time to investigate them (cop)

Supa

Lucy Heartfila - One of animes sweethearts. You practice Celestial Spirit Magic which allows you to summon Celestial Spirits to aid you. You are confident and strong and are also not afraid to use your looks to get what you want. So many people underestimated you but with time you grew in strength and power and now you are respected

Skill

Summon Leo - Leo uses the power of regulus to fight those around him. Light emerges from him and his melee prowess is improved (1x stun, you can stop someone from using a role for the night)

Summon Aries - Aries embraces the power of the sheep and uses wool to attack / defend. Her wool can suffocate and prevent others from moving while protecting them (1x Jailkeeper)

Summon Virgo - Virto utilizes earth magic to her advantage. She can dig under ground and hide from her adversaries (1x hide)

Summon Aquarius - Skilled in the art of water magic she can literally become water using water body making her immune to attacks (1x bullet proof) (edited)

Grey Parrot

Lucy (Kaede) - Anyone watching you would think you are the bad guy. You are violent, you are strong, and you are ruthless. No one would guess that by looking at you. You are ironically a protagonist but are also the living embodiment of what it means to be a anti hero. One of the first Diclonius and having psychokinetic abilities that gives you powers that far surpass normal humans, you are terrifying. They hurt you and used you for experiments and even though you finally escaped by murdering everyone around you in the process you were injured invoking a child like personality. Your past personality bleeds through but in your new life, you are gentle and kind but you will kill anyone who comes to take you back to where you once were

skill - suppression of kaede - Through your past injury you think of yourself as a child and you can harm no one but to others you will always appear violent (suspect)

If investigated you appear guilty, and if you die this pm will not be displayed. The only thing that will appear in the thread is you are guilty and the pm will edited to make it reflect you were Mafia when it posts on your flip

If someone votes to lynch you, the suppression is released and you invoke the powers of the diclonius killing someone who targeted you.
(1x hunter, you can target someone who participated in your lynch and only your lynch and kill them)

ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
GGs y’all 
Earth
Debates: 4
Earth
-->
@ILikePie5
GD that Jaina play man.
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
Fucking pie. 

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Wylted
Fucking pie. 
I knew you were scum Day 1 lol
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@warren42
Did you ever imply that you were a partner ?
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
-->
@ILikePie5
I knew you were scum Day 1 lol
Your logic was air tight. I knew he sent some late, so I thought by pointing it out, that it wouldn't hurt me, I didnrealize their was a pattern for the late PMs until you figured it out. I would say I'm glad nobody listened to you, but it didn't matter. 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Wylted
Your logic was air tight. I knew he sent some late, so I thought by pointing it out, that it wouldn't hurt me, I didnrealize their was a pattern for the late PMs until you figured it out. I would say I'm glad nobody listened to you, but it didn't matter. 
It was hella sus and I frankly saw it as a scum slip, but no one was listening so I moved on
Earth
Earth
-->
@Mikal
What was the theme?
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Mikal
What was the theme split?
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
Good job pie :)
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Mikal
Would any of the protection roles have protected against wylteds bomb pgo thing?
Lunatic
Lunatic
I'll post sign up for a mafia game tonight when I'm at work.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
Good job pie :)
Gg
Mikal
Mikal
-->
@Lunatic
Aeirth
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
I'll post sign up for a mafia game tonight when I'm at work.
/in
Mikal
Mikal
-->
@ILikePie5
Blizzard waifus vs else.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Mikal
Blizzard waifus vs else.
Damn
Earth
Earth
-->
@Mikal
Knew I was close.
Lunatic
Lunatic
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Mikal
Blizzard waifus vs else.
Damn seems so obvious in hindsight
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
Yeah, GG guys. Pie really nailed us early.
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
Pie played really well that game.
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
That Jaina play was crazy though. I knew who the scum were at the time from Mikal revealing and he just destroyed mafia with that
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Vader
That Jaina play was crazy though. I knew who the scum were at the time from Mikal revealing and he just destroyed mafia with that
I was doing like 3 things at once. Researching. Watching Shark Tank and doing FIN357 homework lmaoo
ComputerNerd
Debates: 15
ComputerNerd
Sorry for barely participating throughout the entire game. gg 
Mharman
Debates: 23
Mharman
Looking at the complexity of the mechanics, I think all parties are better off that I didn’t sub for anyone.

I’m straight trash at this game and this game would have put me in a state of permanent confusion.

9 days later

warren42
warren42
-->
@ILikePie5
I never implied, no. I was planning to fake my ability being used on myself D2 then use it on someone else for D3 to make mafia maybe realize something was up cause they hadn’t used that ability and that it was anti-town