Ozark Mafia Day Phase 2

Author: Lunatic

Total: 155
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
Dead Players:

Earth- Jacob Snell- JOAT (Vigilante, Forensic Investigator, Bulletproof) - Town (Lynched DP1)

DD- You are Ruth Langmore. Ruth is probably the most enticing character on the show for multiple reasons. Ruth is strongly loyal, motivated, and strong. She will stand up for herself and say whatever she wants, often perceived as a very blunt person. However you can’t help but fall in love with her character as the show progresses, and her choices consistently reflect her morals and her attempt to change the Langmore name from that of being associated with petty criminals, to being a real part of the Ozark’s. Ruth shows her loyalty to anyone who does right by her and is fiercely protective of them. You are the bodyguard. Each night you may target a player. If that player was to be targeted for the night kill, you will instead die in their place. You win with the town. (Killed NP1)

Living Players:

Mikal
iLikePie5
Supadudz
Badger
ComputerNerd
Suigeneris
Mharman
Whiteflame
Greyparrot
Airmax122

With 10 players alived, it takes 6 votes to cause a lynch.

Day Phase 2 will end in 72 hours, or on Thursday, February 3rd, at 6AM EST. 

Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Vader
@ILikePie5
@Mikal
@badger
@ComputerNerd
DP2
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Greyparrot
@whiteflame
@sui_generis
@Mharman
@airmax1227
DP2
badger
Debates: 0
badger
I don't care. My PR read on Earth was sexy.

I'm going back to VTL Sui
Lunatic
Lunatic
"We can be the most powerful family in the Midwest. With the full power of the g-dd@mn FBI to boot."

No votes have been cast at this time.
badger
badger
Pft.
I still have Greyparrot's vote. 
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
Okay

whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
Alright, just saw this come up. I’ll full claim:

I’m Charles Wilkes and I’m the Magistrate. I picked someone who I knew would vote and was not either Sui or GP (given that they were targets at the end of the last GP) and ended up picking Badger. In this DP, he cannot vote and no one can vote for him.

Mainly doing this for POE reasons. Unless someone thinks I’d do this as a scum Magistrate, it stands as confirmation of my role and a pretty good indication that I am town. Given that we just mislynched an important PR and lost a protective role (who was hopefully protecting someone else), we need to start figuring this out.

I’d like to see full claims from Max and Sui.
badger
badger
I was really enjoying my two votes. 
Vader
Vader
Don’t like whiteflames claim
Mharman
Debates: 23
Mharman
-->
@ComputerNerd
I honestly don’t regret lynching Earth. I am only bummed out they were town. Still the information we got and will get is something I can live with.
Mharman
Mharman
-->
@ComputerNerd
Tagged ComputerNerd for activity since I expect he is a cop and has a result.
Mharman
Mharman
Also, I’m confident Disc sacrificed himself for ComputerNerd.
Mharman
Mharman
Theme wise, Ruth was allied with Marty for most of the series, and Jacob Snell I think was in opposition to Marty for the series.

So I think our scum team is Navarros and affiliates.
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Vader
Don’t like whiteflames claim
Any particular reason?
Mharman
Mharman
-->
@sui_generis
Thoughts on post #14?
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@badger
yas
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@badger
wait wtf is this hyere bullcrap.... if I wanna vote in badger's stead aint no sissy boy whitey flame gonna stop me.
Vader
Vader
-->
@whiteflame
I find it very hard to find town utility in your role. Sure you can block someone from voting and being voted but what does that do in the long run. Even if badger is town, town just loses a vote giving mafia an advantage. I don't think it's an utility role and while it confirms that IS your role, I don't think your affiliation is confirmed. Luna has a tendency to make town themed roles turn scum and I think here was the case, so I have a slight scum read on you because of it

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
Also I like WF claim. I think He be with the town.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Vader
It's just role confirmation. now shut up and get to scum hunting.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Vader
Badger was getting a free vote anyway.
Vader
Vader
-->
@Greyparrot
Not sold on his town-being, he's an FoS
Vader
Vader
I still want to see more from Airmax. He's been a bit lurkish
Mharman
Mharman
Also to narrow down our search for scum and to help with theme analysis, I will full claim here. 

My character is Russ Langmore. My role is the Emissary. It’s not really much of a power role if you can even call it that, but I was given knowledge at the start of the game that Roy Petty was in the game and ComputerNerd was the player who got him as a character. I realized based on game theory that there was likely a reason why I was given that knowledge, so I concluded he was a power role, cop being the most likely one. Although the prospect of him being a vigilante did cross my mind at one point. In one post I did mention bomb, but that was more just advice for future games since ComputerNerd is a noob.

It’s why I was pushing ComputerNerd so hard to be active; I wanted him to read the DP and select a reasonable cop target in the night.

I tried to breadcrumb in one post where I listed likely characters that were in the game and alluded to Roy Petty being a power role, and I added some theme analysis to make the bread in that post less obvious, but I think I ended up adding too much and making then bread in that post not obvious enough.
badger
badger
-->
@Mharman
I believe this big-time. I was totally reading you for cop with your push against me. Cop adjacent works just as well. 
badger
badger
You'll remember I asked if you wanted to CC Earth, and right after pointed out that cop shouldn't be on me. If I was mafia, you'd have been my target, Mhar.
badger
badger
I think my reads are fucken on point this game so far tbh. Let's lynch Sui. 
badger
badger
My activity is about to fall off a cliff after today also, so really I'd like to get a lot done today. I don't see a problem with mass claim here. JOAT dead, BG dead, ComputerNerd claimed. 
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Vader
I honestly don’t know what to respond with. The utility of my role doesn’t say anything about my alignment, and removing one possible vote for the DP seems a small price to pay (let’s face it, we can easily get a lynch off without a town vote, assuming that he is town) for confirming my role. Tell me honestly: how would you have responded to my claiming my role without having used it? Probably similar to how I would have responded: why didn’t you confirm it when you had the chance? I would have scum read that decision, but I honestly don’t understand why you’re scum reading me for confirming.