muhammad the male gold digger and the child rapist

Author: Lunar108

Total: 15
Lunar108
Debates: 0
Lunar108
the prophet of islam muhammad married Khadijah a 40 years old very rich woman when he was 25 , she was 15 years older than him 
he didn't have a harem or 13 wives he didn't dare to have a harem since his wife was the one with the money , the person giving him his allowance , she was his work boss , now after her death muhammad inherited her money and he's 50 years old
so he built his own harem including a 9 years old kid -aisha-
===================================================================
that the Prophet (ﷺ) married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old. Hisham said: I have been informed that `Aisha remained with the Prophet (ﷺ) for nine years (i.e. till his death).
Authentic Hadith

Reference : Sahih al-Bukhari 5134
In-book reference : Book 67, Hadith 70
USC-MSA web (English) reference : Vol. 7, Book 62, Hadith 65

===========
in case you don't know being mentioned in sahih al bukhari means that any muslim that say it's wrong hadith will be leaving islam and becomming apostate or kaffer

=======
why didn't muhammad married a 9 years old kid bacck when he was with 15 years older woman than him ? the answer is simple he didn't dare since he was digging gold from her
Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
So what? The Quran was written back then when this was acceptable. If it wasn't acceptable, the faith would have drained out long ago. Let's just let the fundamental ideas pass, the outdated ones sifted through, and move on. We get to decide which ones are applicable or not, and it would be best if we debate out if this idea is outdated or not, instead of questioning what someone did in the past(especially in a time period when it is probably acceptable). I am no expert but Muhammad didn't make people of all time periods marry more than one wife. Exactly. In my opinion, this is an outdated idea and should not be actively endorsed. Just look at it as a part of history.
Lunar108
Lunar108
-->
@Intelligence_06
presentism doesn't apply to people who claim to be the messenger of god , for the simple reason that they represent that god and his moral values 
=================================
had buddha slept with a 9 years old kid , or was a male gold digger -who took advantage of old women to get their money after their deaths- nobody would have followed him .
==================
it's either one of two :
allah is ok with chosen messenger sleeping with a child
which means allah is an evil god
or allah doesn't exist-or not a god- and therefore didn't know that muhammad slept with a 9 years old kid
======================================
let us not mention taking advantage of old women to get their money , why didn't muhammad built a harem when he married khadijah if marrying a 9 years old kid was ok back then ? 
he wouldn't because his wife was the money holder , he didn't dare to , after all she could stop giving him money 
after her death , her money is now his so now he can built his own harem 
a classic male gold digger 
Intelligence_06
Intelligence_06
-->
@Lunar108
If you think someone that sleep with children is not fit to represent a religion that you will believe in, then don't. There are others that do, and Muhammad is more dimensional than just being a pedophile.
Lunar108
Lunar108
-->
@Intelligence_06
I admit that he is more dimensional  then that after all he is also a male gold digger too
extremely hard to find both in  a single male , after all tolerating an old woman for her money before moving into 13 wives including a 9 years old kid with the money of an old woman 
Intelligence_06
Intelligence_06
-->
@Lunar108
He apparently is. Then again, Jefferson is also a slave owner.
Lunar108
Lunar108
-->
@Intelligence_06
so was muhammad . 
he owned slaves too 
fun fact the only religion that have slavers even today is islam 
Lunar108
Lunar108
-->
@Intelligence_06
let me ask you this did Jefferson  whomever he is, claim to be a messenger chosen by god ?
or that he came to the world to guide people into following a certain religion ?
did he have a holy book with him ? did he have a holy message with him ?
Jefferson was nothing but normal human being , he represented no god , nor did he represented any religion 

Lunar108
Lunar108
-->
@Intelligence_06
extremely hard to find both in  a single male , after all tolerating an old woman for her money before moving into 13 wives including a 9 years old kid with the money of an old woman 
just wanted to mention that you didn't get the joke I mentioned before , old here as in previous also as old in old age
Yassine
Debates: 3
Yassine
-->
@Intelligence_06
So what?
- Don't bother with whatever he says, he is just recycling his lies. You're Chinese right? What do you think of the eulogy written by Hongwu Emperor (founder of the Ming Dynasty) about the beloved Prophet Muhammed (pbuh):

The universe began with the heavenly tablet recording his name.
The religion-delivering great sage, born in the western realm.

Conferring and receiving heavenly scripture in thirty parts, universally transforming all created beings.
Master of the trillion rulers, leader of the ten thousand sages.

Assisted by destiny, protector of the community.
In each of the five prayers, he silently supplicates for their total well-being.
His intention is that Allah should remember the needy.
Deliver them from tribulations to safety, Knower of the unseen.

Exalted above every soul and spirit, free from any blameworthy deeds.
A mercy to all of the worlds, whose path is preeminent for all time.

Renouncing spiritual ignorance; returning to The One — that is the religion called Islam.
Muhammad is the most noble sage.

The Quran was written back then when this was acceptable.
- It is still acceptable, just not in wedlock. Age of consent laws are not about sexual majority, they are about statutory rape, i.e. rules apply to sexual relations between those below & above that age. In the US, for instance, out of 22 million teens (17 & less) & pre-teens (as young as 8) who are in a sexual relationship, only 600 thousands are in matrimony. Age of consent changes in time & place. Just across the border from the US, it's 12 in Mexico. A century ago it was as low as 7 & 10 in most US states. – It is not that sexual relations amongst young people became unacceptable, for those are completely fine -most teens by 17 in the US (or Europe) would've already had a sexual partner. It is rather that early marriage became stigmatized. – This is not an issue in much of the rest of the world, as early marriages are common, instead of out of wedlock sexual relations.

If it wasn't acceptable, the faith would have drained out long ago. Let's just let the fundamental ideas pass, the outdated ones sifted through, and move on. We get to decide which ones are applicable or not, and it would be best if we debate out if this idea is outdated or not, instead of questioning what someone did in the past (especially in a time period when it is probably acceptable).
- Indeed. Christians just hate Islam (not all of them), so they will stick to anything to insult our beloved Prophet (pbuh). Aisha's marriage is one of them, even though that was a blessed union based on love. She was his best-friend's daughter, the marriage just brought the families closer. They both were devoutly committed to each-other. She used to call him "my beloved" as did he. He died on her lap, & was buried in her room. In his death bed he said to Aisha "My death is alleviated for I have seen you with me in Paradise”. This was a story of true love, unlike the sexual infatuation prominent in the West.

I am no expert but Muhammad didn't make people of all time periods marry more than one wife.
- The beloved Muhammed (pbuh) instituted Family & Marital Law, though he did not mandate Muslims to do as he did. He established mutual consent in marriage, prenuptial contract, & equity in rights. He enjoined education & religious devotion on both men & women. He guaranteed women inheritance & property rights independent from their husbands, right to dower & expenses, including accommodation, sustenance, furniture, clothing, & health. He granted both men & women the right to initiate divorce & seek reconciliation. He prohibited extra-marital sex (fornication & adultery) & limited polygamy to 4 wives max. He also accorded mothers sole custody of children until the age of 2 & prior custody until 7, alimony until the age of 2, & state security until 7. & for widows, one year of expenses...etc.

- As to polygamy, he (pbuh) is an example for all peoples of all times. Hence, the diversity of his marriages. He stayed loyal with his first wife (Khadija) until her death, despite this being against the customs of the time, exemplifying monogamy. He also married another 12 women across all age groups, from 10 (Aisha) to 80 (Sawda) -some were younger than him some older (up to 30 years older). His wives were from different races: Arab, Jew, Copt & Black. Also, with the exception of Aisha (virgin), all his other wives were either widowed or divorcees. They came from different socioeconomic classes, some wealthy (like Khadija), some daughters of chiefs, & some even destitute. His marriages were four types: 1. Family marriage: from which he had all his daughters, 2. Affinity marriages: he married the daughters of his closest friends (Aisha & Hafsa) & married his daughters to them, all of whom (Abu Bakr, Omar, Othman, Ali) became his successors, 3. Alliance marriages: with daughters of leaders of other tribes to establish alliances, & 4. Charity marriages, destitute widows or divorcees who needed care, such as Sawda & Rayhana. 

Exactly. In my opinion, this is an outdated idea and should not be actively endorsed. Just look at it as a part of history.
- Are you referring to early marriages or polygamy? Polygamy is a Christian ideal which they forced on other cultures & peoples during Colonialism, albeit a false ideal. In reality, having multiple relationships was common & still is among their men. Only, one is official & gets all the rights, while other extra-marital relationships get none. Where is the justice in this? On what ground do you think polygamy is outdated? (the practice was until very recently common in your culture as well). – As to early marriages, why do you believe out-of-wedlock sexual relationships among child teens & preteens are good but early marriages are outdated? 

He apparently is. Then again, Jefferson is also a slave owner.
- That moron is spouting nonsense & recycling his hate after being proven wrong again & again. Khadija might have been wealthy, but as soon as the beloved Prophet (pbuh) started his mission in his 40s his tribe (Quraysh) cut all commercial ties with him, he lost all his wealth. Him & his followers were persecuted, tortured, pillaged, starved & some even killed by Quraysh. Shortly before her death when he was 47, his clan & supporters were under a 3-year blockade, with no access to commodities or food. They had to eat grass & bugs to survive, many died. There was never any money or gold to be dug. After her death he married again for companionship & someone to take care of his children, she was 30 years older! He (pbuh) lived in a square mud hut 10 feet sides for the rest of his life. It's where he was buried, & his resting place today. – As to slavery, the beloved Prophet (pbuh) abolished slavery completely (but in name), he himself freed 60 slaves -while the wealthier of his companions each freed thousands. Ibn Awf is reported to have freed 30,000 slaves.
Lunar108
Lunar108
is it a lie that muhammad married a woman 15 years older than him ? or is it a lie that he didn't dare to make a harem back when he was married to that rich woman ?
or is it a lie that he married a 6 years old child and consummated his marriage when she was 9  ?
you need to be more specific ? 
============================================================================================
why didn't muhammad make a a harem when he was with the rich woman who's 15 years older than him ?
why did he waited after her death to make his harem of 13 wives ?
I mean polygamy was totally ok and we already established that marrying children and worshiping stones was ok back then 
muhammad was so fixated at the problem of worshiping stones he totally forgot about child marriage 
Yassine
Yassine

- Buddy, we've been through this exact nonsense before. You literally copy/pasted your previous posts to recycle them again, hoping people will forget. What I keep wondering, however, is why do you refuse to debate these topics since you clearly have so much to say? 
Lunar108
Lunar108
how about you remind me . I'm pretty sure you didn't explain why didn't muhammad married a 9 years old kid back when he was with khadijah 
I remember your reply was :
sugar mammy is that an american word ? 
or was it
sugar mammy is that an westren word ?

Yassine
Yassine
how about you remind me . I'm pretty sure you didn't explain why didn't muhammad married a 9 years old kid back when he was with khadijah 
- Refer to my previous comment: Khadija might have been wealthy, but as soon as the beloved Prophet (pbuh) started his mission in his 40s his tribe (Quraysh) cut all commercial ties with him, he lost all his wealth. Him & his followers were persecuted, tortured, pillaged, starved & some even killed by Quraysh. Shortly before her death when he was 47, his clan & supporters were under a 3-year blockade, with no access to commodities or food. They had to eat grass & bugs to survive, many died. There was never any money or gold to be dug. After her death he married again for companionship & someone to take care of his children, she was 30 years older! He (pbuh) lived in a square mud hut 10 feet sides for the rest of his life. It's where he was buried, & his resting place today.

- How about that debate though? If you dare, let's start a new Forum thread to discuss formal debates about all these topics you keep bringing up.

201 days later

Shila
Shila
-->
@Lunar108
the prophet of islam muhammad married Khadijah a 40 years old very rich woman when he was 25 , she was 15 years older than him 
he didn't have a harem or 13 wives he didn't dare to have a harem since his wife was the one with the money , the person giving him his allowance , she was his work boss , now after her death muhammad inherited her money and he's 50 years old
so he built his own harem including a 9 years old kid -aisha-
===================================================================
that the Prophet (ﷺ) married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old. Hisham said: I have been informed that `Aisha remained with the Prophet (ﷺ) for nine years (i.e. till his death).
Authentic Hadith

Reference : Sahih al-Bukhari 5134
In-book reference : Book 67, Hadith 70
USC-MSA web (English) reference : Vol. 7, Book 62, Hadith 65
The Prophet Mohammad appears to be both a realist and practical man. When compared to prophet Jesus who was crucified for his actions. Marrying  Aisha a six year old girl helped  the Prophet Mohammad to keep his older wives jealous and loyal.