How to interact with new members

Author: Incel-chud

Total: 18
Incel-chud
Debates: 6
Incel-chud
Some of you have probably noticed a small influx of new members. I want you to give some thought into how to interact with them. The purposes of your interactions should aim for 2 things. This will ensure they are integrated into the board and not taking over the board when they do outnumber us. It will also make sure that they stick around. Method one for communication is what helps them to log on a 2nd time. Method two is how they get integrated properly.

step 1.

Love bomb all new members. Make them feel welcome. Nothing is more infuriating than screaming into the abyss. When they arrive and they are brave enough to post, go out of your way to contribute to their threads. Interact with their posts, even if that means you have to play devil's advocate by disagreeing with a truism they are trying to promote, due to the fact all normies strawman their political adversaries. Friend request them. Ask them questions.

step 2

Our God on this site needs to be locic, and critical thinking. Our God commands an attitude that supports freedom of speech, so we can speak plainly and clearly without the need for euphemisms, or hiding our true premises. We love this God of reason so much that we are willing to go to war with him. Our arena is debates. If you argue with somebody in a thread, go challenge them in the arena to expose the flaws in their reasoning. The point is not to be right. You should never argue to be correct, but only to selflessly expose the poor reasoning skills of your opponents. If they agree with you, than they can agree for the right reasons. If they disagree with you than you will persuade them to stop believing stupid shit. This is the method by which we will train noobs to keep with and help mold the proper site culture.

Make your God happy, and train up new worshippers
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
Our God on this site needs to be locic
Never heard of him.  Was he on DDO?
Incel-chud
Incel-chud
No, that God was "attention whoring "
Castin
Debates: 0
Castin
You mean, I shouldn't just lurk and stare at them in accusatory silence until I'm sure they're not Wylted?

I don't understand.
Incel-chud
Incel-chud
-->
@Castin
Even if they are wylted, they likely will keep their clothes on, so there is no need to stare.
Castin
Castin
-->
@Incel-chud
Look we already have a process for new members, I thought we were all agreed on this.

1. Check when the new member joined.
2. Have a discussion among ourselves about which of our previous trolls this could be.
3. Read their preliminary posts through narrowed eyes.
4. Have another discussion among ourselves about which of our previous trolls this could be.
5. Interact with them suspiciously.
6. Have another discussion among ourselves about which of our previous trolls this could be.
7. Accuse them of being one of the previous trolls.
8. Listen to them refute it.
9. Vote and agree that yes it's Wylted again.

And so it has always been, back into antiquity. You're just gonna come up in here and upset the DART natural order?

Incel-chud
Incel-chud
-->
@Castin
Well, just to let you know. I am not wylted, even though I am new. I am an incel, and wylted is a highly sought after alpha male. We are opposites
lady3keys
lady3keys
-->
@oromagi
Our God on this site needs to be locic
All hail the one true God, Locic!
lady3keys
lady3keys
-->
@Castin
You mean, I shouldn't just lurk and stare at them in accusatory silence until I'm sure they're not Wylted?

I don't understand.
This is exactly what happened to me and I swear to Locic, I'm not Wylted!
Castin
Castin
-->
@Incel-chud
I miss Victoria.

I think that was her name anyway. Remember, you said you wanted to join the no-fap movement but you found a way around the rules by saying Victoria was a spirit inhabiting your body. Such a genteel lady. Well, compared to you.
Incel-chud
Incel-chud
-->
@lady3keys
bullshit.

Incel-chud
Incel-chud
-->
@Castin
She is cool, but not genteel. She is like an ice queen. very demanding and arrogant of me. She was an alpha female. Think Sharon Stone in Basic instinct
Castin
Castin

I don't understand.
No, no, our forensic analysts eliminated you as a suspect early on due to a combination of factors. Look, we're experts, there's a methodology here. Let me break it down for you:

• Your willingness to engage in constructive in-depth discussions during which you genuinely considered the opinions of others.
  • Your lack of interest in setting fires and watching them burn.
  • Your good-natured humor, which does not match any pattern of Wylted's on file.
  • Your periods of extended inactivity. Clearly your interest in posting on the site comes and goes.
  • You haven't referred to anything sexual even once, that I've seen. At the very least you've gone a week without mentioning sex or sexual power dynamics, which is longer than Wylted can go.
  • You have espoused only liberal views.
  • Your personal anecdotes usually contributed to the discussion and never appeared to be inflammatory bullshit.
  • I could go on.
3RU7AL
Debates: 3
3RU7AL
-->
@Castin
9. Vote and agree that yes it's Wylted again.
yep
lady3keys
lady3keys
-->
@Incel-chud
bullshit.

And I'm twice the lady Victoria will ever be!
lady3keys
lady3keys
-->
@Castin
  • Your personal anecdotes usually contributed to the discussion and never appeared to be inflammatory bullshit.
  • I could go on.
Oh do go on ... and on ... *bats eyelashes*.
Incel-chud
Incel-chud
-->
@lady3keys
And I'm twice the lady Victoria will ever be!
I'm not sure why this statement has me feeling defensive
ComputerNerd
Debates: 15
ComputerNerd
-->
@Castin
I love how you're just roasting Wylted.