Would we lose in a war with China and Russia

Author: Outplayz

Total: 15
Outplayz
Debates: 0
Outplayz

They seem to think so...

I however don't think they are counting all the armed citizens that would join in such a case. But still i don't know. Against both Russia and China? I think it just may be a loss on all sides since you can kiss the planet goodbye at that point. 

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Outplayz
The only major war from now on ensures everyone loses, the problem is that your pumpkin head doesn't believe that.
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@disgusted
He's not my pumpkin head. I tend to dislike most politicians. 
RationalMadman
Debates: 566
RationalMadman
-->
@Outplayz
The answer is yes, the reality is no.

Why? USA and Russia never ever will be at war. They are the heads of the New/One World Order, they are also the heads of keeping the Round-Earth Deception a success. They never, ever will fight despite what the News suggests. Would you fight the second biggest bully in the playground if he/she actively helps you stay in power in a symbiotic relationship? Of course not.
ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
Anyone with any appreciation of human history knows that there will be another world war. I think it will be the US and China. Just like in WWII, Russia will flip flop. So the outcome will depend on India.

But it will be bad for the world. Very, very bad. The aggressor will have the advantage. It will not take years like WWI & Ii. I hope I'm gone by then.

But America should sort out the South China Sea situation now when it can still beat China, not wait till China is too strong.
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
I like Russian women, I'd likely just sit back and see what happens.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Outplayz
No chance either country could invade and conquer each other with conventional weapons.

Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@ethang5
I think the next war will happen once one of the countries figures out a perfect defense to nuclear weapons. Once you can take those weapons off the table... it's all go ahead. I think every country is working on a defense against nuclear strikes. Once someone figures it out, and it's 99% reliable, than say hello to a new war. Well, unless USA figures it out first. I don't think USA would be so quick to jump into a world war. 

Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@Greyparrot
Yeah.. i feel like this is a ploy for the military complex to get more cash. 
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@RationalMadman
I have no clue if there is a one world order... it doesn't make sense in and of itself bc no man wants to have only one man control everything. Humans are too greedy and self proud to allow a one ruler anything in my opinion. 
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@Wylted
Dude Russian women are top 3 hottest in my book. It goes Scandinavian, Russian, and typical American white girls. I'm actually a bit racist with my preference in ladies. White girls are the hottest.  
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Outplayz
Who said one man?
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@RationalMadman
Oh, so this would be more of a camelot knights in the round table type of scenario? Where everyone is equally powerful?
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Outplayz
Eh, equally is questionable more like is the best of this thing really less powerful than the best of that? Yeah, basically a financial UN as opposed to UN itself. It runs EU, UN, NASA, Roscosmos but at the moment it has three, if not four, factions.

One is the oil-adoring faction, one is the opposite (the global warming exaggerators and that stuff) and basically I think they don't care what happens as long as they invest in the right corporations at the right time. The third faction is to do with organised terrorism and I don't want to type is here with this identity attached which I use my real IP with.
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@RationalMadman
Now this is a conspiracy theory i can get into.