Adapting Incel-Chud's theory of political leanings.

Author: RationalMadman

Total: 22
RationalMadman
Debates: 565
RationalMadman
The current theory that Incel-Chud (AKA Wylted) has constructed assumes that people will answer honestly and accurately to a test that hasn't properly wagered uncertainty against suffering with certainty.

I am going to construct his same theory differently in the questioning to see if his theory is correct but questions are merely flawed.

Please answer the following as follows:

1.........strongly the former option
2....moderately f
3...........slightly f
4................slightly latter
5.........moderately l
6..............strongly l

IT SHOULD BE NOTED THAT I DO NOT AGREE WITH HIS THEORY, instead I agree with something he suggests later on (that authoritarians, not conservatives necessarily, will score higher except I have done this test backwards so authoritarians will score lower).

I have designed my test to continuously juxtapose certain safety with uncertainty at the benefit of potential greater gain.

1. A lover you have partly lied during the entire relationship about her (or his or their) feelings, would you rather they crush you swiftly and privately and that both of you keep the drama relatively low

or that he/she/they keep(s) you in a state of uncertainty, stringing you along so that the let down is softer on your end (as you end up wanting it less) but a longer even for the both of you that most likely ends up more drama-indusive?

2. A pandemic disease has reached and spread throughout your nation and the options have ultimately become an ultimatum; restricting freedoms for certain safety of the populace

or letting them be free to mercilessly and randomly die at the hands of a disease that kills and infects with varying severity, the only certainty being it goes gentle on the very young who have no underlying issues?

3. You are given an offer from the defense on a case where you personally feel certain of the guilt of the perpetrator but rather uncertain that you can convince the Jury of their guilt. The offer is that the defendant will plead guilty but get away with it because they will snitch on another 'bigger fish' in the eye of law enforcement, at most getting community service as their penalty. Everybody in the media will believe their guilt and you will have won on a superficial front. The crime is severe, two people close to you were mutilated and abused before eventually getting killed.

Do you take it or push forth with the uncertainty on a case where your lawyer himself/herself/theirselves is advising you to take the deal? If it goes wrong, the person may get off completely innocent.

4. There is an election between two candidates well-known for their corruption. One was secretary of state previously and proved effective but somewhat war hawk like despite keeping good relations between your nations and even their worst enemies. She is also female and her winning will set a certain precedent that your nation is open to female leadership. While her record is somewhat tainted, she is provably an effective leader and will maintain peace between your nation and the world during her term.

The other is a chaotic chauvinist who is overtly anti-establishment and has espoused a lot of disciminatory and brutally offensive remarks about people of cultures that are known to immigrate to your nation, he is loathed by many internationally already and is well known to be a scumbag with playboy/infidelity tendencies and holds very little family values but is the only hope that the conservative movement in your nation has at success.

5. Rather than copy the D&D type quiz where you are pitted with a lucrative risky job and stable, boring job, I will make more clear about the ultimatum here and make the choice even more close/cutthroat. You are offered a job in the field you've always wanted to work, a lot about it is ideal but it will be brutally demanding on you in terms of not just hours but effort. You are practically guaranteed to love it but also guaranteed to be tired and need to put in 100% effort to maintain it. The wage is slightly lower than the other being offered but definitely is livable for you.

The other job seems better for you in terms of working hours vs pay and also is more recognised in general (can easier show it off to family and be prouder of it on a CV most likely) but your satisfaction at it is uncertain and the crowd there just don't quite seem your 'vibe' or type of people at a first glance. You would most likely succeed at it putting in just 72% effort and it's a very nice stepping stone for your career with only joy/satisfaction being the real risk.

6. Do you feel ultimately more comfortable in situations of conflict between two people that are allied/close to you in different ways when it is very clear who is in the wrong, allowing you to firmly take one's side

or where it is unclear who is in the right/wrong leading you to potentially piss both of them off or potentially keep both and please them?

Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
1. A lover you have partly lied during the entire relationship about her (or his or their) feelings, would you rather they 
3. I have no general experience in this scenario but judging from how it sounds like I think the former is better for me to move on.

2. A pandemic disease has reached and spread throughout your nation and the options have ultimately become an ultimatum
1. Judging from that many people would choose freedom at the cost of death, my nation would possibly go unproductive and the hospital beds will clog up. Working at home is better than not being able to work at all.

3. You are given an offer from the defense on a case where you personally feel certain of the guilt of the perpetrator but rather uncertain that you can convince the Jury of their guilt. The offer is that
2. Crime is crime and when the law is solid, being guilty still grants punishment, just less. As of the case of a perpetrator that is guilty(or it seems like so), it would be the best of interest to give him the punishment he deserves.

4. There is an election between two candidates well-known for their corruption.
2. A war hawk that still has self-control is basically a regular US president. The latter will be loathed by more than half of the nation itself as well.

5. Rather than copy the D&D type quiz where you are pitted with a lucrative risky job and stable, boring job, I will make more clear about the ultimatum here and make the choice even more close/cutthroat.
1. In the long term, the former benefits due to me not only getting money(which, generally, should be enough), but also benefiting from good work ethics and doing what you love. I mean, that is what Elon Musk did, and while he is a capitalist now, there are still fields to admire him about.

6. Do you feel ultimately more comfortable in situations of conflict between two people that are allied/close to you in different ways when
5. I would have said 6 a week ago where I have held the belief that everything, excluding the self, including the morality, is ultimately subjective. However, as I lived on, I have come to realize that I can never escape this world no matter how hard I try, making peace with the fact that I will commit to living in this world. Even then, morality is only subjective in the end and my standards have shown to not fit many people external of me. In the end, I would just choose to ditch my own set of morality for the most part and listen to both. In short, I still don't think there are explicitly many situations that are the former, and when they are considered by others, I somehow considers it to be the latter due to how my mind functions.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
 A lover you have partly lied during the entire relationship about her
By this question I meant the other has lied to you about feelings and you have caught it.
Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
-->
@RationalMadman
By this question I meant the other has lied to you about feelings and you have caught it.
Well, if it is basically just a lie then I would choose 4, as someone who has relatively low experience.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
1. A lover you have partly been lied to during the entire relationship about her (or his or their) feelings, would you rather they crush you swiftly and privately and that both of you keep the drama relatively low

It won't be an easy choice but ultimately I would rather this, the addiction to the stringing along would become toxic for both of us.

2. A pandemic disease has reached and spread throughout your nation and the options have ultimately become an ultimatum; restricting freedoms for certain safety of the populace

Again, for me it's a 3... Not an easy decision but I am not enough of a scumbag to be okay with many in my nation dying just because I know I'd be able to survive regardless because I can live in a physical sense safe from it.

3.  push forth with the uncertainty on a case where your lawyer himself/herself/theirselves is advising you to take the deal? If it goes wrong, the person may get off completely innocent.

It's overall a 5 for me. I am not about to give up just like that. This person did unthinkable shit to those close to me and needs justice to come their way. If they get away with it, I'm willing to fight further in the media even if some will take the others' side. I would hate the fame involved though but I'd endure it, I'm quite a warrior when my back is against the wall and justice is at threat.

4. There is an election between two candidates well-known for their corruption. One was secretary of state previously and proved effective but somewhat war hawk like despite keeping good relations between your nations and even their worst enemies. She is also female and her winning will set a certain precedent that your nation is open to female leadership. While her record is somewhat tainted, she is provably an effective leader and will maintain peace between your nation and the world during her term.

1, too easy of a decision to be honest, the other has no experience or stability to offer the nation. I also disagree with conservative right-wing values.

5. Rather than copy the D&D type quiz where you are pitted with a lucrative risky job and stable, boring job, I will make more clear about the ultimatum here and make the choice even more close/cutthroat. You are offered a job in the field you've always wanted to work, a lot about it is ideal but it will be brutally demanding on you in terms of not just hours but effort. You are practically guaranteed to love it but also guaranteed to be tired and need to put in 100% effort to maintain it. The wage is slightly lower than the other being offered but definitely is livable for you.

3 but until I am sure I can get this it flips to 4 for the other.

6. Do you feel ultimately more comfortable in situations of conflict between two people that are allied/close to you in different ways when it is very clear who is in the wrong, allowing you to firmly take one's side

2, overall I prefer this. I'm no coward, I can take a firm stance when it's needed. I prefer it as well as it leaves me with no inner conflict, turmoil or ambiguity over who is worth aligning with more firmly in that situation even though I like both of them.

17/36

This means I am just half way, very balanced (half of 36 is 18)
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Intelligence_06
So, 14 or 15 out of 36, it means you're a somewhat authoritarian-leaning centrist based on the theory.
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
1. Strongly former
2. Moderately latter
3. Slightly latter 
4. Strongly latter
5. Strongly latter
6. Moderately former
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@RationalMadman
You're somewhat authoritarian-leaning centrist based.

I could have concluded that about Intel anyway, without all the palaver..... Considering that they are  a Chinese citizen, seemingly participating openly on a global discussion website.

We take them at their word....Of course they could be a State indoctrinated political agitator.

Though they currently don't seem to agitate much.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@ILikePie5

26/36, you are noticeably libertarian but within the range that is not anarchic, under the theory.

Also, question 1 was less to do with authoritarianism, more to do with transparency, you seem to be an authoritarian who doesn't highly value transparency in the system, which adds up to you picking 6 for question 4.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@zedvictor4
that proves the theory/system correct thus far.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@RationalMadman
Well for sure, if you contrive a test to prove something that's already obvious.

I suppose it's something to keep the kids happy.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
3 but until I am sure I can get this it flips to 4 for the other.
I meant 3 if I'm sure I can get it or it would be 4 for the other.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@zedvictor4
I didn't contrive it, I designed it beforehand, no manipulation is taking place post-result.
Incel-chud
Debates: 6
Incel-chud
1. I'll take the slow let down that preserves my ego

2.  The second option, freedom

3. Let the person confess to get the bigger fish. After all a worse criminal goes free, if you don't allow a deal here.

4.the chauvinis is my pick

5.i'll take the second type of Job. I'm not going to sacrifice spending my son's childhood with him, and losing all that time on a dream, where even if it becomes true, will be tainted by missing all those great moments in his childhood.

6. I stay out of other people's fights, but I guess I would prefer the second option because not knowing who is right, means I can more easily mind my business and have empathy for both sides

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Incel-chud
You didn't give a single number 1-6 per answer but as you chose 'latter' for all and identify as a very Libertarian thinker, I'd say good job to my adaptation of your theory or do you disagree that this wagering is a good adaptation?

Authoritarians score low on this, Libertarians score high.
Reece101
Debates: 1
Reece101
Q1: Moderately to the former (2)
It depends what they’ve been lying about exactly.

Q2: Moderately to the former (2)
It depends on all the various factors. I would try to reduce the spread of the disease for those who actually care. 

Q3: Slightly to the former (3) 
I don’t think this Is a realistic scenario. I wouldn’t be allowed to take the case.  I would want to take the law into my own hands if they were really close family and friends. 

Q4: Slightly to the former (3)
Don’t think there’s much to say for this one.

Q5: Strongly to the former (1)
If I love the job, I’ll love it. 

Q6: Moderately to the former (2)
I’m alright speaking my mind most of the time, especially when it comes to disagreements. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Reece101
13/36

Signicantly Authoritarian.

Also question 3 is extremely realistic, in almost all cases of murder where one witness who is close to the victims remains, they end up being the one the the prosecuting lawyer represents but it depends on a lot as if they 'opt out' the state itself is obligated to prosecute in anything moderate-to-high in terms of country development.

The reason question 3 is more rare is that typically the trauma and other factors lead the witness or close relative to not want to necessariy lead the prosecution plus often they begin filing for it too late when the state itself has already done it (on behalf of the dead, think of it like that).
Reece101
Debates: 1
Reece101
-->
@RationalMadman
Ah okay. 

86 days later

SirAnonymous
Debates: 3
SirAnonymous
-->
@RationalMadman
Late to the party, since I don't come around here often, but I picked 3 for the first four questions and 4 for the last two, so 20/36.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@SirAnonymous
Would you agree that you're overall centrist?
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@RationalMadman
the state itself is obligated to prosecute
prosecutorial discretion allows individual prosecutors to hand-pick cases that they personally believe are most likely to end with a conviction
SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@RationalMadman
So far as the libertarian-authoritarian spectrum goes, probably. On political tests, I usually end up near the center on the libertarian-authoritarian scale, leaning a bit toward the libertarian side. The left-right spectrum is a different question, though.