Hey just wanted to hear people's thoughts on voting issues here on DebateArt
As a voter, is it ok in my reason for voting to:
1. award source points to a debater because I feel they used sources that exactly state what the debater's saying even though their source doesn't reflect or state anything about what their saying at all, in fact is an unrelated video?
2. ignore when Con affirms the resolution twice, i.e. in a god exists debate Con clearly agrees that god exists twice in the debate, because I feel Con did a better job?
3. dock a debater for linking something that I felt was unclear despite the debater writing exactly what each link was for, because after all I felt it to be unclear?
4. ignore a debater's relevant sources so I can claim that the debater did a poor job with sources without having to explain why I ignored the crucially relevant sources?
5. ignore the requested rules of the debate that ask to address the majority of resolution-impacting points made by both debaters and only focus on the debaters performance who I am trying to vote source points for?
The mods have told me they are totally fine with this, so I want to see what the public thinks.