So the spartans are warriors because they are gays ..

Author: rubensjuda

Total: 10
rubensjuda
Debates: 0
rubensjuda
About 300 hundreds movie film.

> This documentary movie < - we two students of safety have assembled in accordance with a master schoolteacher - points that out.
samshray
samshray
Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
There is actually less homosexual activity in Sparta than other Greek Nations and they were warriors because they killed efficiently. Why don't you do a 15-minute Google search on the subject and then come back and talk to us.
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
So the spartans are warriors because they are gays ..

• Gay is a 20th century sexual identity.  Spartan warriors had a lot of sex with one another but it doesn't seem like they saw that activity as a unique part of their sexual identity.  Soldiers weren't allowed to live with a woman until they were thirty and average life expectancy was about 35 so man on man sex was about bonding and recreation and re-affirming the equality of all men in the phalanx.  Hoplites were still expected to father children and maintain a household.

oromagi
oromagi
-->
@rubensjuda
300 is a terrible movie with no real historic value
FLRW
FLRW

Currently, homosexual behavior has been documented in over 500 different animal species worldwide.
jaishawnemmette
jaishawnemmette
oro-magi, ".. man on man sex .. about bonding and recreation and re-arming the equality of us men .." is it something you´ve experienced and can confirm? .. because I´ve tried it already and it seemed ugly!

oromagi
oromagi
-->
@jaishawnemmette
oro-magi, ".. man on man sex .. about bonding and recreation and re-arming the equality of us men .." is it something you´ve experienced and can confirm? .. because I´ve tried it already and it seemed ugly!

Yep.  Here' a poem I wrote about it last week

132 days later

jaishawnemmette5
jaishawnemmette5
The movie '300' by Gerard Butler and others are a vampire trap meant especially to lure young people into war with fictions about bravery, stimulating music and history nonsense about war as problem solver.
Children brains are GaGa history, and we spiritual beings are trapped when incarnated to organism not yet adult - not yet capable to think for itself rigorously -. And pedophile adults abuse this and lie and betray young people with fairytells like for example the movie "300" about being warrior. I nr 2 can tell it's bullshit, because i was in a war against fundamentalism in Egypt, when they bombed turists in the 90'ties, i personally foretold egyption soldiers their destiny if they dared and i conjured a boy to a local hospital in a borrowed car and more, so ..
And this parody "We will survive V.2" is made to conjure "300" vampyrism also to you already betrayed thereby.

Nr 5 - conscience - inspired the parody.
Some spirits connected Sean Maguire did some betrayal about the "300" in another hollywood production "meet the spartans"
And i - spirit nr 2 - co-worked with conscience to put together scenes thinking about criminal vampires in the game ..
And spirit nr 12 also did "something" about something which nr 5 inspired, so there came monkey brain to carmen in parody.

jaishawnemmette5
jaishawnemmette5
To post 3: Poly-witch, that's how you got a master degree in folk-nonsense, you googled every topic 15-minutes? .. And when you selves "come back", it's after you have reached climax on topic? ..