How Do You Know The Bible Is True?

Author: Yassine

Total: 494
Tradesecret
Debates: 2
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
MISS TRADESECRET, whose gender went from a “MAN TO A WOMAN,” and then to “OTHER,” then went to her being 53 years old, then 12 years old, then changed to being 14 years old, Debate Runaway on Jesus' true MO,  Bible denier of Jesus being God in the OT, the runaway to what division of Christianity she follows, the pseudo-christian that has committed the Unpardonable Sin, the number 1 Bible ignorant fool regarding the Noah's Ark narrative, SHE SAYS THAT OFFSPRING THAT CURSE THEIR PARENTS SHOULD BE KILLED, states there is FICTION within the scriptures, and is guilty of Revelation 22:18-19, 2 Timothy 4:3, and 1 Timothy 2:12, she obviously had ungodly Gender Reassignment Surgery, Satanic Bible Rewriter, she goes against Jesus in not helping the poor, teaches Christianity at Universities in a “blind leading the blind” scenario, and is a False Prophet, says that Jesus is rational when He commits abortions and makes His creation eat their children, and that Jesus is rational when He allows innocent babies to be smashed upon the rocks, and she is "AN ADMITTED SEXUAL DEVIANT!"

MISS TRADESECRETS QUOTE THROWING IN THE TOWEL OF DEFEAT IN ADMITTING THAT MY BIBLE KNOWLEDGE IS SUPERIOR TO HERS:  "Brother, I have no desire to debate you.  I don't care what others think of me".

Thank you dear for outright admitting that if you debated me upon the Trinity Doctrine, I would have easily shown you in just how Bible stupid you were, therefore you took the safe course and RAN AWAY from a debate with me upon a topic that you said you knew all about, but when push came to shove, you bailed out in total embarrassment in front of the membership and ran! LOL!!!

Not only do you retain your #1 Bible runaway status, and in being the #1 Bible stupid fool upon this forum, you also slapped Jesus in the face by violating His command to "defend the faith" that you could not perform as an ungodly woman as shown below:

JESUS' INSPIRED WORDS STATE TO MISS TRADESECRET: "He must hold firm to the trustworthy word as taught, so that he may be able to give instruction in sound doctrine and also to rebuke those who contradict it." (Titus 1:9) 

Miss Tradesecret, It is totally  beyond any reason in how you can continue to frequent this Religion Forum in being so inept of the Bible, your runaway status, your Bible stupidity, and running away from a debate, where the funny outcome is that you think you can call yourself a Christian?!! ROFLOL!!!  NOT!!!

NEXT PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN 2ND CLASS WOMAN LIKE THE RUNAWAY FROM THE BIBLE AND DEBATE, AND BEING STUPID AND IGNORANT OF THE BIBLE, LIKE MISS TRADESECRET, WILL EMBARRASSINGLY BE ...?

where is the question? 
Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
MISS TRADESECRET, whose gender went from a “MAN TO A WOMAN,” and then to “OTHER,” then went to her being 53 years old, then 12 years old, then changed to being 14 years old, Debate Runaway on Jesus' true MO,  Bible denier of Jesus being God in the OT, the runaway to what division of Christianity she follows, the pseudo-christian that has committed the Unpardonable Sin, the number 1 Bible ignorant fool regarding the Noah's Ark narrative, SHE SAYS THAT OFFSPRING THAT CURSE THEIR PARENTS SHOULD BE KILLED, states there is FICTION within the scriptures, and is guilty of Revelation 22:18-19, 2 Timothy 4:3, and 1 Timothy 2:12, she obviously had ungodly Gender Reassignment Surgery, Satanic Bible Rewriter, she goes against Jesus in not helping the poor, teaches Christianity at Universities in a “blind leading the blind” scenario, and is a False Prophet, says that Jesus is rational when He commits abortions and makes His creation eat their children, and that Jesus is rational when He allows innocent babies to be smashed upon the rocks, will not debate me on the Trinity Doctrine, and she is "AN ADMITTED SEXUAL DEVIANT!"

I know, you knew I would easily Bible Slap you Silly®️ in front of the membership and Jesus (Hebrews 4:13) if you debated me regarding the Trinity Doctrine that you said I did not know anything about, but when I challenged you upon a debate upon this topic, you ran away in embarrassment again. :(

Therefore, how about his situation, I debate you on the "Virgin Mary" biblical proposition that you said you knew all about, even though you ran away from my biblically vouchsafed FACTS upon this topic?  Yes?   Can you find your "big girl pants" and at least "try" in front of the membership?

Miss Tradesecret, listen, to give you a better chance in this debate, I will approach my computer upon the topic of the Virgin Mary and will blind-fold myself, tie my hands behind my back, and type with my feet with my socks on!!!  Agreed? Yes?

Awaiting a NON RUNAWAY response this time.

IS THERE ANY MEMBER THAT CAN HELP MISS TRADESECRET IN HOLDING HER HAND FOR HER TO AT LEAST TRY AND DEBATE THE BROTHER D. UPON THE TOPIC OF THE VIRGIN MARY WHERE SHE SAYS SHE KNOWS MORE THAN ANYONE UPON SAID TOPIC? ANYONE?

Integrity Brother. Integrity.   When you find the balls to lose your fake persona - and stop being such a diddle brain.  Then perhaps I might consider - whether I should debate you.  For you, a debate is just to prove how wonderful you are. And perhaps how many friends you have.  For me it is about the honor of Jesus.  I don't debate just for the sake of it.  If a debate is to take place - it must be in good faith and with integrity.  That of course is a foreign concept for you - otherwise you would never have drawn up such a FAKE persona.  While you retain such a persona - debating you - gives you kudos. I don't think you deserve such kudos in a formal debate.  

If you lose your fake persona and reveal your real intentions, then perhaps we might be able to discuss a possible debate.  but while you continue your sham - it ain't going to happen.  
Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Stephen
Is the bible evidence on its own enough to prove the resurrection actually happened?  Yes or no?

Jesus said;  But let your ‘Yes’ be ‘Yes,’ and your ‘No,’ ‘No.’ For whatever is more than these is from the evil one.
Goad all of you like Stevie.   I answered above.  I also indicated that a yes or a no is simplistic response. Probably apt for you - but not for me. 
Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Stephen
 Tradesecret wrote: I don't care what others think of me".

We know!

And it is as I have always said of  the pathological lying narcissists such as you Reverend Munchausen. People - such as you -with narcissistic personality disorders often do not care who they manipulate and lie to or how much harm it may cause by lying. The believability of the lie is of no concern or importance to the pathological lying narcissist.  Of prime importance to NPD sufferers is their self aggrandizement and the propping up of their fragile egos, not the well being of their fellow men and women ,even if those men and women are upright, law abiding and that are peaceful. 

Also the illusion of victimhood is well buried in the Christian that has been caught on the backfoot  hence s/he will try to create a few tall tales  about him/herself and  people with narcissistic personality disorders don't take well to being corrected by people they see as their inferiors.

Stephen, you speak as a coward knowing full well there are no consequences to your lies and stupidity.  Cowards and bullies do that.  Accusing me of things which are not true is the sad reflection of a man eaten up by jealousy.  I don't tell lies. I sometimes say things which upon reflection probably requires some clarification. Yet, that is true of everyone.  I am quite open about my background. This is because I have nothing to hide.  I don't see myself as a victim, even from the incessant trolling and bullying behavior of you and the Brother.   

I don't like your constant trolling and innuendos.  And how ironic that if I ask you to stop you accuse me of playing the victim card.  You really are a sad and pathetic person.  As for being caught on the backfoot, LOL!.  This is a religious site where people come to discuss things.  The sad irony is that atheists like yourself come - and try to pick holes in religious people's views.   At least when the religious come - they are fully aware that this might be the case. The Atheist however is the biggest coward on these sites. Why you ask? Because they don't believe anything. They don't reveal anything about what they do believe.  All they do is try and unpick everyone else - without ever putting themselves on the table. 

Hence, why atheism is a coward's philosophy.  and it is why Atheists have no respect for others - because they don't actually have respect for themselves.  Why is it that the biggest trolls on this religious forum are atheists? Obvious really.  But let them figure it out for themselves.  
BrotherD.Thomas
Debates: 0
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Tradesecret

MISS TRADESECRET, whose gender went from a “MAN TO A WOMAN,” and then to “OTHER,” then went to her being 53 years old, then 12 years old, then changed to being 14 years old, Debate Runaway on Jesus' true MO,  Bible denier of Jesus being God in the OT, the runaway to what division of Christianity she follows, the pseudo-christian that has committed the Unpardonable Sin, the number 1 Bible ignorant fool regarding the Noah's Ark narrative, SHE SAYS THAT OFFSPRING THAT CURSE THEIR PARENTS SHOULD BE KILLED, states there is FICTION within the scriptures, and is guilty of Revelation 22:18-19, 2 Timothy 4:3, and 1 Timothy 2:12, she obviously had ungodly Gender Reassignment Surgery, Satanic Bible Rewriter, she goes against Jesus in not helping the poor, teaches Christianity at Universities in a “blind leading the blind” scenario, and is a False Prophet, says that Jesus is rational when He commits abortions and makes His creation eat their children, and that Jesus is rational when He allows innocent babies to be smashed upon the rocks, will not debate me on the Trinity Doctrine, and she is "AN ADMITTED SEXUAL DEVIANT!"

YOUR QUOTE TO MY REVEALING POST #481 THAT SHOWS YOU TO BE AN INEPT PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN THAT IS TO SCARED TO DEBATE THE TRINITY DOCTRINE THAT YOU SAY YOU KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT:  "where is the question? "   "https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/7337/post-links/326513"

There was no question needed Miss Tradesecret because my post in question above is just showing the FACT to the membership that you couldn't debate yourself out of a broom closet, let alone trying to debate the Trinity Doctrine with me that you ADMIT you can't do it by running away from my challenge!  My said post #481 PROVES WITHOUT ANY DOUBT that you have ran out of excuses to debate me upon said topic, and now you have to live with this FACT Miss "Scaredy Cat!" while you are upon this Religion Forum. LOL!

Miss Tradesecrets TRUE modus operandi while upon this DEBATEART Religion forum is now to include her "Chicken" runaway status!

NEXT PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN WOMAN LIKE MISS "CHICKEN" TRADESECRET THAT IS TOO SCARED TO DEBATE UPON HIS FORUM, WILL BE ...?

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Tradesecret

MISS TRADESECRET, whose gender went from a “MAN TO A WOMAN,” and then to “OTHER,” then went to her being 53 years old, then 12 years old, then changed to being 14 years old, Debate Runaway on Jesus' true MO,  Bible denier of Jesus being God in the OT, the runaway to what division of Christianity she follows, the pseudo-christian that has committed the Unpardonable Sin, the number 1 Bible ignorant fool regarding the Noah's Ark narrative, SHE SAYS THAT OFFSPRING THAT CURSE THEIR PARENTS SHOULD BE KILLED, states there is FICTION within the scriptures, and is guilty of Revelation 22:18-19, 2 Timothy 4:3, and 1 Timothy 2:12, she obviously had ungodly Gender Reassignment Surgery, Satanic Bible Rewriter, she goes against Jesus in not helping the poor, teaches Christianity at Universities in a “blind leading the blind” scenario, and is a False Prophet, says that Jesus is rational when He commits abortions and makes His creation eat their children, and that Jesus is rational when He allows innocent babies to be smashed upon the rocks, will not debate me on the Trinity Doctrine, and she is "AN ADMITTED SEXUAL DEVIANT!"

YOUR BIRD-BRAINED QUOTE TO ME MAKING YOU THE HYPOCRITE ONCE AGAIN UPON THIS RELIGION FORUM!!: "When you find the balls to lose your fake persona - and stop being such a diddle brain.  Then perhaps I might consider - whether I should debate you"

HUH? You have essentially been debating me with your every weak refutation to my godly posts to you over and over and over again while upon this esteemed Religion Forum!  H-E-L-L-O, ANYBODY HOME TODAY? NOT! LOL!    For the record, I have added 2 more of your excuses to RUN from either a discussion or a debate, where you will obviously hold the record upon this forum in this respect, along with your record of being #1 in running away from biblical axioms, AND, in being the #1 most Bible stupid pseudo-christian this forum has ever seen, bar none!

Therefore, you bring forth yet another lame EXCUSE in front of the membership to RUNAWAY from debating me upon godly topics! Whats new? NOTHING!

RUN, HURRY MISS TRADESECRET, GO RUN QUICKLY AND HIDE FROM MY GODLY POSTS UNDER YOUR MOMMIES APRON, SAID HURRY, RUN AWAY TO SAVE FURTHER EMBARRASSMENT, GO NOW!  LOL!

NEXT "SCAREDY CAT CHICKEN CLUCKER RUNAWAY" PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN LIKE THE DUMBFOUNDED OF THE BIBLE MISS TRADESECRET, WILL BE ...?

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen

Stephen

In answer to your post #480 relative to the now known as the" Scaredy Cat Chicken Clucker Runaway" Miss Tradesecret, it was as if Jesus entered your soul to bring forth in what you said about the #1 Bible fool!  

Jesus' spirit and I are yet adding more of her little girly excuses to run away from direct godly posts to her, that she doesn't even realize her runaway status should be  embarrassing for her, whereas, can you see her alleged congregation reading this thread about her?  They would all be running to the exit doors and wondering what the hell did we see in this runaway Bible fool?

Again, Miss Scaredy Cat Chicken Clucker Runaway" Tradesecret is who she pretends to be, and is easily Bible Slapped Silly®️ on what she thinks she knows regarding the scriptures, but doesn't, period!

I wonder why she doesn't at least tell us what "running shoes" she wears while upon this forum?  She remains silent upon this topic as well.  :(

Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@Yassine
It means it's true in some reality, so it's true to them. And in some sense, true. So are you tho too, just not how everyone should be. Bc i'm god, and not you too. 
Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
You have essentially been debating me with your every weak refutation to my godly posts to you over and over and over again while upon this esteemed Religion Forum
So if you concede this is a debate, what is your problem? If that is what this - why do you need a formal debate?  
Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
There was no question needed Miss Tradesecret because my post in question above is just showing the FACT to the membership that you couldn't debate yourself out of a broom closet, let alone trying to debate the Trinity Doctrine with me that you ADMIT you can't do it by running away from my challenge!  My said post #481 PROVES WITHOUT ANY DOUBT that you have ran out of excuses to debate me upon said topic, and now you have to live with this FACT Miss "Scaredy Cat!" while you are upon this Religion Forum. LOL!
whatever.  there is no point in discussing the Trinity with you when you don't even accept the traditional position on the Trinity. 

I 've already noted your ignorance on it.  so what benefit would I get from debating you? 
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Tradesecret

MISS TRADESECRET, whose gender went from a “MAN TO A WOMAN,” and then to “OTHER,” then went to her being 53 years old, then 12 years old, then changed to being 14 years old, Debate Runaway on Jesus' true MO,  Bible denier of Jesus being God in the OT, the runaway to what division of Christianity she follows, the pseudo-christian that has committed the Unpardonable Sin, the number 1 Bible ignorant fool regarding the Noah's Ark narrative, SHE SAYS THAT OFFSPRING THAT CURSE THEIR PARENTS SHOULD BE KILLED, states there is FICTION within the scriptures, and is guilty of Revelation 22:18-19, 2 Timothy 4:3, and 1 Timothy 2:12, she obviously had ungodly Gender Reassignment Surgery, Satanic Bible Rewriter, she goes against Jesus in not helping the poor, teaches Christianity at Universities in a “blind leading the blind” scenario, and is a False Prophet, says that Jesus is rational when He commits abortions and makes His creation eat their children, and that Jesus is rational when He allows innocent babies to be smashed upon the rocks, will not debate me on the Trinity Doctrine or the Virgin Birth, and she is "AN ADMITTED SEXUAL DEVIANT!"

YOUR QUOTE OF ADMITTING THAT YOU ARE TOO SCARED FOR A FORMAL DEBATE WITH ME:  " if you concede this is a debate, what is your problem? If that is what this - why do you need a formal debate?"

Well, to answer your question in you running away from a formal debate, is the fact that it would have shown you to be the greater Bible fool than you are at this particular time because I would have easily buried your ungodly notions with the formal debate protocols, and you know this is FACT, and that is why you won't debate me because you are to SCARED to do so!  LOL!

Run Miss Tradesecret, RUN, hurry, run away being SCARED  because you know I would outright OWN you in a formal debate!!!

NEXT PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN WOMAN LIKE MISS TRADESECRET THAT IS TO SCARED TO DEBATE ME BECAUSE I WILL MAKE THEM THE BIBLE FOOL TOO, WILL BE ...?

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Tradesecret

MISS TRADESECRET, whose gender went from a “MAN TO A WOMAN,” and then to “OTHER,” then went to her being 53 years old, then 12 years old, then changed to being 14 years old, Debate Runaway on Jesus' true MO,  Bible denier of Jesus being God in the OT, the runaway to what division of Christianity she follows, the pseudo-christian that has committed the Unpardonable Sin, the number 1 Bible ignorant fool regarding the Noah's Ark narrative, SHE SAYS THAT OFFSPRING THAT CURSE THEIR PARENTS SHOULD BE KILLED, states there is FICTION within the scriptures, and is guilty of Revelation 22:18-19, 2 Timothy 4:3, and 1 Timothy 2:12, she obviously had ungodly Gender Reassignment Surgery, Satanic Bible Rewriter, she goes against Jesus in not helping the poor, teaches Christianity at Universities in a “blind leading the blind” scenario, and is a False Prophet, says that Jesus is rational when He commits abortions and makes His creation eat their children, and that Jesus is rational when He allows innocent babies to be smashed upon the rocks, will not debate me on the Trinity Doctrine or the Virgin Birth, and she is "AN ADMITTED SEXUAL DEVIANT!"

YOUR QUOTE IN RUNNING AWAY FROM MY SUPERIOR KNOWLEDGE OF OF THE JUDEO-CHRISTIAN BIBLE OVER YOUR KINDERGARTEN LACK OF KNOWLEDGE OF SAME: " whatever.  there is no point in discussing the Trinity with you when you don't even accept the traditional position on the Trinity." 

"Whatever, so what, I don't care, neener, neener, neener,"  such a little girl response from you that we are getting used too!  Oh, Jesus' spirit and I totally understand the Trinity Doctrine, where you comically do not, and in YOU knowing this fact, is why you have to run away from me upon this topic, AND you running away from debating me upon the Virgin Birth scenario!

Why do you remain upon this forum  where myself and others are making you the complete Bible stupid fool that you are shown to be?

NEXT PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN WOMAN LIKE MISS TRADESECRET THAT HAS A DUNCE HAT ON HER HEAD THAT READS "I AM TO SCARED TO DEBATE ANYONE UPON THE TOPIC OF THE TRINITY OR VIRGIN BIRTH, SO PLEASE EXCUSE ME," WILL BE ...?

10 days later

FLRW
FLRW
Mathew didn't write the Book of Mathew. Most scholars believe the gospel was composed between AD 80 and 90, with a range of possibility between AD 70 to 110; a pre-70 date remains a minority view. The work does not identify its author, and the early tradition attributing it to the apostle Matthew is rejected by modern scholars.

74 days later

Shila
Shila
-->
@FLRW
Mathew didn't write the Book of Mathew. Most scholars believe the gospel was composed between AD 80 and 90, with a range of possibility between AD 70 to 110; a pre-70 date remains a minority view. The work does not identify its author, and the early tradition attributing it to the apostle Matthew is rejected by modern scholars.
If it is the truth, what does it matter who said it