How Do You Know The Bible Is True?

Author: Yassine

Total: 494
BrotherD.Thomas
Debates: 0
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Tradesecret

Miss Tradesecret, as a woman shown herewith: https://ibb.co/NFcsLgy that goes directly against Jesus’ words in 1 Timothy 2:12, whereas she is not to teach and in being SILENT towards men!

You keep telling us that I am an Atheist, that I am a fraud, a fake Christian and such, whereas this purports that you have NEVER in your life met a TRUE Christian like myself that follows and accepts ALL of the Bible!  

It scares the bejesus out of you that anyone could actually follow the entire Bible as written, without ungodly rewriting it like you do (2 Peter 1:20), and mostly because I accept that Jesus as Yahweh God incarnate was a brutal serial killer as shown in the Old and New Testaments, so be it!

In turn, I can support my FACTS that you are still the #1 Bible stupid and ignorant runaway fool from biblical axioms within this forum!  

NEXT PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN 2ND CLASS WOMAN LIKE MISS TRADESECRET THAT HAS TO CALL ANOTHER A WRONGFUL POSITION TO HELP THEM TRY AND CHANGE COURSE TO THE DISCUSSION TO REMOVE THEIR BIBLE STUPIDITY WILL BE ...?

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Tradesecret

Miss Tradesecret, as a woman shown herewith: https://ibb.co/NFcsLgy that goes directly against Jesus’ words in 1 Timothy 2:12 ,whereas she is not to teach and in being SILENT towards men!

YOUR COMICAL QUOTE: “literally a vision.???? I love that Brother.  Whatever does that mean? Let's apply it to "literally a parable".  If a parable talks of killing people - does that make the person telling the parable a murderer?“

Jesus and I are truly sorry that you can’t understand such a simple proposition, but what did we expect as you being a woman!  Again, John saw a VISION (Revelation verses 1, 3, and 7) that was in heaven of a woman first, and then said women was upon earth with a dragon. John DID NOT see any woman whatsoever that is heaven full time!  Why, because as Jesus’ inspired words so state, there will NEVER be women in heaven subsequent to their demise, but only MEN!  I am sorry that your inept Bible knowledge doesn’t know of this biblical axiom, but as usual, your Bible ignorance is without bounds as I and many others have shown ad infinitum upon this Religion Forum!  

Addressing your question if a parable talks about killing people, and does that make the person telling the parable a murderer, YES, as an accomplice that aided and abetted and commanded the murder to be done, as Jesus did herewith:   “But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.” (Luke 19:27). Therefore today, Jesus would be charged with First Degree Felony Murder! 

I thank you for reminding us of this Jesus FACT above,  good girl Miss Tradesecret! 

NEXT BIBLE IGNORANT FOOL WOMAN LIKE MISS TRADESECRET THAT DOESN'T KNOW THAT ONLY MEN ARE HEAVEN BOUND, WILL BE ...?

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Tradesecret

Miss Tradesecret, as a woman shown herewith: https://ibb.co/NFcsLgy that goes directly against Jesus’ words in 1 Timothy 2:12, whereas she is not to teach and in being SILENT towards men!

YOUR EMBARRASSING UNINFORMED QUOTE ONCE AGAIN: “BTW - there is no such thing as a second class woman.  In fact I am not even sure what that is.”

I have already addressed this question with you before, therefore, how many times am I to take the time to do it again, and again, and again?  
LAST TIME WOMAN, MAN is first class, woMAN is second class to man as shown herewith: “But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ and the head of the woman is man.” For the man is not of the women; but the woman of the man.” (1Corinthians 11: 3,8)  

Now, if you are still having a hard time in understanding this biblical axiomatic verse above, I can get my 1st grader neighbor named Timmy to come over and post to you at a grade-school level to possibly help you finally comprehend this proposition, understood Bible fool?

Miss Tradesecret, seriously, just how embarrassed about your complete Bible ignorance are you willing to take within this forum?  LOL!

NEXT BIBLE IGNORANT PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN WOMAN LIKE MISS TRADESECRET THAT IS CONFUSED UPON 1ST AND 2ND CLASS GENDERS WITHIN THE BIBLE WILL BE ...?

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Tradesecret

Uh, we all can see that you did not have the nerve to address my post listing all of your “current excuses" to RUN AWAY from questions that you cannot refute and remain intelligent looking in the aftermath, nor biblical axioms as well that you have to spin doctor or re-interpret through your ungodly Devil speak in your Satanic apologetic books.

Would you like to include an excuse #11 to your ever growing list in why you RAN AWAY from your revealing excuses post by me as shown in this link: https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/7337-how-do-you-know-the-bible-is-true?page=11&post_number=265

NEXT PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN WOMAN THAT HAS TO USE CHILD LIKE LAME "EXCUSES" TO RUN AWAY FROM BIBLICAL AXIOMS AND DISCUSSIONS THAT SHE CANNOT ADDRESS LIKE MISS TRADESECRET, WILL BE ...?

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Tradesecret

YOUR MISCONSTRUED AND LYING QUOTE IN POST #268 !!!!: “Again - I am not a female. I identify as male.”

1. WRONG!, you first identified yourself as a FEMALE:  https://ibb.co/NFcsLgy 

2. Secondly, then you embarrassingly identified yourself as an “UNKNOWN!”: https://www.debateart.com/profiles/Tradesecret

3. Thirdly, you now address yourself as a MALE in your quote above!  WTF? 

As shown with the above FACTS, you don’t know what the hell you are in your gender at any given time which is blaspheme to Jesus the Christ in His initial creation of you as a WOMAN first!

NEXT UNGODLY PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN WHOSE GENDER WAS A “WOMAN”, THEN CHANGED IT TO AN “UNKNOWN,” AND NOW STATES THAT THEY ARE A “MAN,” WILL COMICALLY AND LAUGHABLY BE …? LOL!!!   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-CqFh7xvDQ

We all have to admit that Miss Tradesecret does provide this Religion Forum with great comical entertainment with being so Bible stupid as shown, and with the fact of her notion of having THREE DIFFERENT GENDERS! Priceless SNL comedy at its best!

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Tradesecret

Miss Tradesecret,

Addressing your severely wanting post #268 AGAIN. 

Jesus’ inspired words in offspring cursing their parents are as such:  For every one that curseth his father or his mother shall be surely put to death: he hath cursed his father or his mother; his blood shall be upon him.” (Leviticus 20:9)

YOUR ONCE AGAIN IN REWRITING THE BIBLE RELATIVE TO JESUS’ LITERAL WORDS ABOVE:Again you seem to be having trouble distinguishing between literal language and genre.  That's ok but you do need to go and learn the difference.  Literally an idiom.   Go and ask Jesus. He will tell you that "must surely die" in Hebrew is an idiom. Translated literally from the Hebrew it is "dying you shall die". 

Firstly and foremost, where do YOU get the authority in your Satanic gobbledygook shown above to rewrite the scriptures to your own liking and taking them away from their actual PROVISIONAL forms for the Bible times? Tell us!  BEGIN:

Once again you slap Jesus in the face when He proffered: “Knowing this first of all, that no prophecy of Scripture comes from someone's own interpretation.” (2 Peter 1:20). GET IT BIBLE FOOL?

What you are essentially and Satanically saying, is that for thousands of years what Christians have read LITERALLY within the Bible is wrong!  Whereas to YOU, they need a decoder book or a crystal ball as you have shown to read the Bible correctly in your Satanic way of thinking, NOT!

NEXT BIBLE IGNORANT FOOL LIKE MISS TRADESECRET THAT SATANICALLY CHANGES LITERAL DISGUSTING BIBLE NARRATIVES, BUT NOT NICE LITERAL BIBLE NARRATIVES FOR OBVIOUS REASONS, WILL BE ...?

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Tradesecret

Miss Tradesecret,

Addressing further your outlandish and ungodly post #268,

Tell us Miss Tradesecret, are the following biblical axioms “idioms,” or your laughable  “covenantal deaths” like you say other passages are at your wish, where Jesus did the following brutal and disgusting acts which are only a FEW OF MANY shown below in having INNOCENT CHILDREN KILLED IN BRUTAL WAYS?!  

“And I will cause them to eat the flesh of their sons and the flesh of their daughters, and they shall eat every one the flesh of his friend in the siege and straitness, wherewith their enemies, and they that seek their lives, shall straiten them.” (Jeremiah 19:9)

“And it came to pass, that at midnight the LORD smote all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, from the firstborn of Pharaoh that sat on his throne unto the firstborn of the captive that was in the dungeon; and all the firstborn of cattle.” (Exodus 12:29)

“Every one that is found shall be thrust through; and every one that is joined unto them shall fall by the sword. Their children also shall be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses shall be spoiled, and their wives ravished. Their bows also shall dash the young men to pieces; and they shall have no pity on the fruit of the womb; their eyes shall not spare children.”  Their bows also shall dash the young men to pieces; and they shall have no pity on the fruit of the womb; their eyes shall not spare children. (Isaiah 13:15-16,18)

Miss Tradesecret, have you ever wondered in what an innocent child sounds like when Jesus says they are to be DASHED to pieces?  Maybe it is like a watermelon being thrown upon a large rock in a SQUISH THUMP sound? Yes? What is your opinion in how this sounds? BEGIN:

NEXT BIBLE DUMBFOUNDED WOMAN LIKE MISS TRADESECRET THAT TRIES TO REWRITE THE BIBLE AWAY FROM WHAT IT LITERALLY SAYS, TO USING UNWORTHY IDIOMS, AND COVENANTAL DEATHS, WILL BE …?

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Tradesecret

Miss Tradesecret,

YOUR QUOTE ABOUT THE FAMILY: “Do you deny that the family unit is valuable? Are you ever going to answer that question?”

Of course I do!  I didn’t answer at first because I didn’t want to embarrass you even further with your Satanic spin doctoring to literal passages. Since I did address your question now, then the following is brought forth herewith relative to one’s family and what JESUS SAYS to do if they try and take you away from Christianity, to wit:

JESUS' INSPIRED WORDS STATE: "If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst. (Deuteronomy 13:7-12)

I love Jesus as a “mans man” in the fact that we have to accept Him telling us to KILL our family members if need be, praise His ever loving and forgiving nature!

NEXT PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN WOMAN LIKE MISS TRADESECRET THAT HAS TO AGREE IN KILLING FAMILY MEMBERS IF THEY TRY TO TAKE YOU AWAY FROM CHRISTIANITY, WILL BE ...?

Tradesecret
Debates: 2
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas

You keep telling us that I am an Atheist, that I am a fraud, a fake Christian and such, whereas this purports that you have NEVER in your life met a TRUE Christian like myself that follows and accepts ALL of the Bible!  

It scares the bejesus out of you that anyone could actually follow the entire Bible as written, without ungodly rewriting it like you do (2 Peter 1:20), and mostly because I accept that Jesus as Yahweh God incarnate was a brutal serial killer as shown in the Old and New Testaments, so be it!

In turn, I can support my FACTS that you are still the #1 Bible stupid and ignorant runaway fool from biblical axioms within this forum!  

NEXT PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN 2ND CLASS WOMAN LIKE MISS TRADESECRET THAT HAS TO CALL ANOTHER A WRONGFUL POSITION TO HELP THEM TRY AND CHANGE COURSE TO THE DISCUSSION TO REMOVE THEIR BIBLE STUPIDITY WILL BE ...?
You are a fake and a fraud.  Your profile is tolerated because it is a charade and adding some alleged comedy here. If it weren't for that parody rule, you would have been booted out a long time ago.  You are not a Christian.  Any one with half a brain understands that. 
Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
YOUR COMICAL QUOTE: “literally a vision.???? I love that Brother.  Whatever does that mean? Let's apply it to "literally a parable".  If a parable talks of killing people - does that make the person telling the parable a murderer?“

Jesus and I are truly sorry that you can’t understand such a simple proposition, but what did we expect as you being a woman!  Again, John saw a VISION (Revelation verses 1, 3, and 7) that was in heaven of a woman first, and then said women was upon earth with a dragon. John DID NOT see any woman whatsoever that is heaven full time!  Why, because as Jesus’ inspired words so state, there will NEVER be women in heaven subsequent to their demise, but only MEN!  I am sorry that your inept Bible knowledge doesn’t know of this biblical axiom, but as usual, your Bible ignorance is without bounds as I and many others have shown ad infinitum upon this Religion Forum!  

Addressing your question if a parable talks about killing people, and does that make the person telling the parable a murderer, YES, as an accomplice that aided and abetted and commanded the murder to be done, as Jesus did herewith:   “But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.” (Luke 19:27). Therefore today, Jesus would be charged with First Degree Felony Murder! 

I thank you for reminding us of this Jesus FACT above,  good girl Miss Tradesecret! 

LOL @ you.   Did you notice the way you ran away from the question?  I did and so has everyone else.  

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas

YOUR EMBARRASSING UNINFORMED QUOTE ONCE AGAIN: “BTW - there is no such thing as a second class woman.  In fact I am not even sure what that is.”

I have already addressed this question with you before, therefore, how many times am I to take the time to do it again, and again, and again?  
LAST TIME WOMAN, MAN is first class, woMAN is second class to man as shown herewith: “But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ and the head of the woman is man.” For the man is not of the women; but the woman of the man.” (1Corinthians 11: 3,8)  

Now, if you are still having a hard time in understanding this biblical axiomatic verse above, I can get my 1st grader neighbor named Timmy to come over and post to you at a grade-school level to possibly help you finally comprehend this proposition, understood Bible fool?

Miss Tradesecret, seriously, just how embarrassed about your complete Bible ignorance are you willing to take within this forum?  LOL!

NEXT BIBLE IGNORANT PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN WOMAN LIKE MISS TRADESECRET THAT IS CONFUSED UPON 1ST AND 2ND CLASS GENDERS WITHIN THE BIBLE WILL BE ...?

Is that really your response?  Pathetic.  You do realize that you are saying second class woman. Not second class human.  Or has that part missed your huge lump of a brain? 

To be a second class woman - means that there must be a first class woman. If man is first class and woman is second class, then you must call it what it is - a second class human.  LOL! your logic is delightfully silly. 
Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas

Uh, we all can see that you did not have the nerve to address my post listing all of your “current excuses" to RUN AWAY from questions that you cannot refute and remain intelligent looking in the aftermath, nor biblical axioms as well that you have to spin doctor or re-interpret through your ungodly Devil speak in your Satanic apologetic books.

Would you like to include an excuse #11 to your ever growing list in why you RAN AWAY from your revealing excuses post by me as shown in this link: https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/7337-how-do-you-know-the-bible-is-true?page=11&post_number=265

Yep - please read very slowly -   I am not running away.  I won't answer personal questions.  You are a dunce.  

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas

YOUR MISCONSTRUED AND LYING QUOTE IN POST #268 !!!!: “Again - I am not a female. I identify as male.”

1. WRONG!, you first identified yourself as a FEMALE:  https://ibb.co/NFcsLgy 

2. Secondly, then you embarrassingly identified yourself as an “UNKNOWN!”: https://www.debateart.com/profiles/Tradesecret

3. Thirdly, you now address yourself as a MALE in your quote above!  WTF? 

As shown with the above FACTS, you don’t know what the hell you are in your gender at any given time which is blaspheme to Jesus the Christ in His initial creation of you as a WOMAN first!

Let's assume for the sake of your argument that I did first identify as a woman.  So what? Let's assume that I then changed my profile to say unknown? And then let's assume that I changed it back to male? So what? 

In Australia I am allowed to identify however I like.   Right now I identify as a male even though my profile actually says "unknown". So please address me as male. 

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
Miss Tradesecret,

Addressing your severely wanting post #268 AGAIN. 

Jesus’ inspired words in offspring cursing their parents are as such:  For every one that curseth his father or his mother shall be surely put to death: he hath cursed his father or his mother; his blood shall be upon him.” (Leviticus 20:9)

YOUR ONCE AGAIN IN REWRITING THE BIBLE RELATIVE TO JESUS’ LITERAL WORDS ABOVE: “Again you seem to be having trouble distinguishing between literal language and genre.  That's ok but you do need to go and learn the difference.  Literally an idiom.   Go and ask Jesus. He will tell you that "must surely die" in Hebrew is an idiom. Translated literally from the Hebrew it is "dying you shall die". 

Firstly and foremost, where do YOU get the authority in your Satanic gobbledygook shown above to rewrite the scriptures to your own liking and taking them away from their actual PROVISIONAL forms for the Bible times? Tell us!  BEGIN:

Once again you slap Jesus in the face when He proffered: “Knowing this first of all, that no prophecy of Scripture comes from someone's own interpretation.” (2 Peter 1:20). GET IT BIBLE FOOL?

What you are essentially and Satanically saying, is that for thousands of years what Christians have read LITERALLY within the Bible is wrong!  Whereas to YOU, they need a decoder book or a crystal ball as you have shown to read the Bible correctly in your Satanic way of thinking, NOT!

NEXT BIBLE IGNORANT FOOL LIKE MISS TRADESECRET THAT SATANICALLY CHANGES LITERAL DISGUSTING BIBLE NARRATIVES, BUT NOT NICE LITERAL BIBLE NARRATIVES FOR OBVIOUS REASONS, WILL BE ...?

I have not changed the words of the Bible. In fact UNLIKE you I am actually reading the HEBREW.  It is you who has misinterpreted the meaning.  

In any event - as was shown on this forum recently, you only take things literally when you suit and call verses that contradict you visions.  It is you who does not have a system of interpretation that is not solidly based. It is you who is contradicting Peter's words.  

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
Tell us Miss Tradesecret, are the following biblical axioms “idioms,” or your laughable  “covenantal deaths” like you say other passages are at your wish, where Jesus did the following brutal and disgusting acts which are only a FEW OF MANY shown below in having INNOCENT CHILDREN KILLED IN BRUTAL WAYS?!  

“And I will cause them to eat the flesh of their sons and the flesh of their daughters, and they shall eat every one the flesh of his friend in the siege and straitness, wherewith their enemies, and they that seek their lives, shall straiten them.” (Jeremiah 19:9)

“And it came to pass, that at midnight the LORD smote all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, from the firstborn of Pharaoh that sat on his throne unto the firstborn of the captive that was in the dungeon; and all the firstborn of cattle.” (Exodus 12:29)

“Every one that is found shall be thrust through; and every one that is joined unto them shall fall by the sword. Their children also shall be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses shall be spoiled, and their wives ravished. Their bows also shall dash the young men to pieces; and they shall have no pity on the fruit of the womb; their eyes shall not spare children.”  Their bows also shall dash the young men to piecesand they shall have no pity on the fruit of the womb; their eyes shall not spare children. (Isaiah 13:15-16,18)

Miss Tradesecret, have you ever wondered in what an innocent child sounds like when Jesus says they are to be DASHED to pieces?  Maybe it is like a watermelon being thrown upon a large rock in a SQUISH THUMP sound? Yes? What is your opinion in how this sounds? BEGIN:
As all of these various verses indicates, God judges the evil and brings judgment upon them.  Sometimes he does this directly and sometimes he does this indirectly.   When people choose to be evil - you know - things like eating their own children, giving their kids away as sex slaves etc, then they will eventually reap the judgment of God.  And so they should. 

God didn't order anyone to do these things though. Did he? In the first instance - this was simply the result of living according their own standards and rejecting God.  This curse is one that they brought on themselves - even though he told them they would do it if they did not repent of their sins. Still, just like you, they ignored God, continued on their merry way - and ultimately eating their own children. How sad and pathetic.  

In the second one - this was God delivering his people from slavery.  Surely that's a good thing.  Or would you prefer people remain slaves? Perhaps you do. I don't. God used Moses to talk to Pharaoh and asked him to let the people leave.  The king of Egypt heard that if he did not let people out of slavery that God would not be happy.  Pharaoh thumbed his nose at God. Told him and Moses to stop being jerks and enjoy being slaves.  Moses warned him - and warned his own people what God would do - if his people were not let free.  God then did what he said he was going to do.  The king had been warned and thought God would not do this. God is too weak or God is to loving or God doesn't have the balls or God is not real.   Yet God did exactly what he said he would do. He delivered his people from slavery.  And whatever happened to the Egyptians is on the king's head - not on God or Israel. 

The third passage doesn't mention innocent children.  You might mention it because you want to believe that children are innocent. That however is an assumption. But it too is a prophecy - as a warning - of what will happen if people don't listen to God.  When people don't want to listen to God - he always gives them a warning of what is likely to happen.  Especially if the people who might come in and hurt you are non-god fearing people.  God fearing people would not cause his harm. But God fearing people do not generally attack other nations.  God fearing people tend to be at home - defending themselves.  In this case - it was a warning about the Babylonians or the Chaldeans coming in - to hurt and harm.  And God was warning the nation of Israel to remain faithful to God - otherwise - this attack would come.  
The Israelites of course - didn't care about what God said. They thumbed their nose at him - if they believed in him.  They thought - this would never happen to us - and if it does happen - it's got nothing to do with God anyway.  It's a coincidence. That's what people would do today. Repent - or you might get attacked. Repent or a disease might rip through your world. Repent or crime will increase. Repent or your governments will become more corrupt.  We would laugh. We would say - leave religion out of it. Irrelevant.  It happens today - it happened then.  Yet God is simply warning people that evil will be judged. That sin is judged inevitably. 

You might see it differently. Good for you. 

But the God of the Bible is perfect and just and good.  
Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
OUR QUOTE ABOUT THE FAMILY: “Do you deny that the family unit is valuable? Are you ever going to answer that question?”

Of course I do!  I didn’t answer at first because I didn’t want to embarrass you even further with your Satanic spin doctoring to literal passages. Since I did address your question now, then the following is brought forth herewith relative to one’s family and what JESUS SAYS to do if they try and take you away from Christianity, to wit:

JESUS' INSPIRED WORDS STATE: "If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill himYour hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst. (Deuteronomy 13:7-12)

I love Jesus as a “mans man” in the fact that we have to accept Him telling us to KILL our family members if need be, praise His ever loving and forgiving nature!

So I take it then that you don't value family. 

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Tradesecret

YOUR QUOTE OF COMPLETE IGNORANCE: "You are a fake and a fraud.  Your profile is tolerated because it is a charade and adding some alleged comedy here. If it weren't for that parody rule, you would have been booted out a long time ago.  You are not a Christian.  Any one with half a brain understands that."

You are correct, I am not a Christian, BUT A TRUE CHRISTIAN that accepts ALL of the biblical axioms, parables, visions, etc.,  within the JUDEO-Christian Bible whether them being good or outright disgusting and despicable in Jesus' name!  Do you understand dear?  The only one that is giving us comedy at this forum is you with your weak apologetics, spin doctored hermeneutics, and Devil Speak at your expense! LOL!

Conversely, you are tolerated within a laughable way within this forum in being the #1 Bible stupid and ignorant pseudo-christian as I have easily shown you to be, along with many other members as well.  We can only assume that this Religion Forum wants you to be here for other members to show you as an example of "How not to be a Christian!" This of course is barring the FACT that you are a 2nd class woman that IS NOT supposed to be in this forum to begin with per 1 Timothy 2:12, get it Bible fool woman?!

You were obviously sent to this particular Religion Forum by Satan himself to disrupt the Bible in what it truly says!  BLASPHEME!

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Tradesecret

YOUR COMICAL QUOTE: “literally a vision.???? I love that Brother.  Whatever does that mean? Let's apply it to "literally a parable".  If a parable talks of killing people - does that make the person telling the parable a murderer?“

Jesus and I are truly sorry that you can’t understand such a simple proposition, but what did we expect as you being a woman!  Again, John saw a VISION (Revelation verses 1, 3, and 7) that was in heaven of a woman first, and then said women was upon earth with a dragon. John DID NOT see any woman whatsoever that is heaven full time!  Why, because as Jesus’ inspired words so state, there will NEVER be women in heaven subsequent to their demise, but only MEN!  I am sorry that your inept Bible knowledge doesn’t know of this biblical axiom, but as usual, your Bible ignorance is without bounds as I and many others have shown ad infinitum upon this Religion Forum!  

Addressing your question if a parable talks about killing people, and does that make the person telling the parable a murderer, YES, as an accomplice that aided and abetted and commanded the murder to be done, as Jesus did herewith:   “But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.” (Luke 19:27). Therefore today, Jesus would be charged with First Degree Felony Murder! 

YOUR RUNAWAY QUOTE TO MY POST SHOWN ABOVE THAT BURIED YOUR BIBLE IGNORANCE AGAIN: "LOL @ you.   Did you notice the way you ran away from the question?  I did and so has everyone else."  

Addressing your feeble and runaway post #280 quote shown above, oh, oh, look what happened AGAIN, you RAN AWAY from me making you the continued Bible fool that you are, tsk, tsk, tsk!  I have already explained a "Literal Vision" and just because you cannot comprehend the explanation.

Again, at least "TRY" and address the propositions shown in my quote in the grey area above that you ran away from as usual:

1.  Do you biblically accept that there will be no women in heaven that you represent, but only men, and if you don't, where is your Bible stupidity coming from?

2.  Do you accept that when you wanted me to address your question of; "if a parable talks about killing people, and does that make the person telling the parable a murderer" and I said YES!  Whereas, I  gave you an example to your question by using Jesus in His parable of His second coming in Luke 19:27 where He was as an accomplice that aided and abetted and commanded the murder to be done, where today, Jesus would be charged with First Degree Felony Murder Accept the FACT that this is the Jesus we worship all the time, understood Bible fool woman?

NEXT PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN WOMAN LIKE MISS TRADESECRET THAT RUNS AWAY FROM JESUS BEING GUILTY OF FIRST DEGREE FELONY MURDER WILL BE ...?

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Tradesecret

> @BrotherD.Thomas

YOUR EMBARRASSING UNINFORMED QUOTE ONCE AGAIN: “BTW - there is no such thing as a second class woman.  In fact I am not even sure what that is.”

I have already addressed this question with you before, therefore, how many times am I to take the time to do it again, and again, and again?  
LAST TIME WOMAN, MAN is first class, woMAN is second class to man as shown herewith: “But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ and the head of the woman is man.” For the man is not of the women; but the woman of the man.” (1Corinthians 11: 3,8)  

Now, if you are still having a hard time in understanding this biblical axiomatic verse above, I can get my 1st grader neighbor named Timmy to come over and post to you at a grade-school level to possibly help you finally comprehend this proposition, understood Bible fool?

Miss Tradesecret, seriously, just how embarrassed about your complete Bible ignorance are you willing to take within this forum?  LOL!

YOUR FEEBLE QUOTE ONCE AGAIN IN NOT UNDERSTANDING JESUS' CREATION PROPOSITION:  "Is that really your response?  Pathetic.  You do realize that you are saying second class woman. Not second class human.  Or has that part missed your huge lump of a brain?" 

Dear Miss Tradesecret, your homework for tonight is to read the following passage AGAIN herewith: “But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ and the head of the woman is man.” For the man is not of the women; but the woman of the man.” (1Corinthians 11: 3,8)

As I have said before, I can get my neighbors little 1st grader named Timmy to come over and use my computer to explain the above verse for you, okay?Let me know if you need a 1st grader to help you, which in and of itself, is embarrassing enough! LOL

NEXT PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN BIBLE INEPT WOMAN LIKE MISS TRADESECRET WILL BE ...?

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Tradesecret

@BrotherD.Thomas

Would you like to include an excuse #11 to your ever growing list in why you RAN AWAY from your revealing excuses post by me as shown in this link: https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/7337-how-do-you-know-the-bible-is-true?page=11&post_number=265

YOUR QUOTE IN ADDING YET ANOTHER EXCUSE TO RUN AWAY FROM YOUR BIBLE STUPIDITY: "Yep - please read very slowly -   I am not running away.  I won't answer personal questions.  You are a dunce."  

Thank you dear, your quote above will be added to your current embarrassing excuses to run away from discussions of biblical matters, good girl Miss Treadesecret, whereas you are up to ELEVEN excuses now, praise your runaway status in the name of Satan!

Miss Tradesecret, your outright Bible stupidity and runaway from same is so predictable within this forum.  :(

CAN ANOTHER PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN WOMAN GIVE MISS TRADESECRET ADDITIONAL LAME EXCUSES TO ADD TO HER EVER GROWING LIST OF HOW SHE CAN RUN AWAY WHEN SHE CANNOT REFUTE BIBLICAL AXIOMS WHEN PRESENTED TO HER, WILL BE ...?

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Tradesecret

YOUR MISCONSTRUED AND LYING QUOTE IN POST #268 !!!!: 
“Again - I am not a female. I identify as male.”

1. WRONG!, you first identified yourself as a FEMALE:  https://ibb.co/NFcsLgy 

2. Secondly, then you embarrassingly identified yourself as an “UNKNOWN!”: https://www.debateart.com/profiles/Tradesecret

3. Thirdly, you now address yourself as a MALE in your quote above!  WTF? 

ONE OF YOUR MOST EMBARRASSING QUOTES SHOWN IN YOUR POST #283 REGARDING YOUR THREE DIFFERENT GENDERS: "Let's assume for the sake of your argument that I did first identify as a woman.  So what? Let's assume that I then changed my profile to say unknown? And then let's assume that I changed it back to male? So what?  In Australia I am allowed to identify however I like.   Right now I identify as a male even though my profile actually says "unknown". So please address me as male."

NEWSFLASH!!!:  Miss Tradesecret has finally admitted that she is a WOMAN in her quote above, where she says that "at first" she identified as a woman like her post explicitly says in the first place herewith: https://ibb.co/NFcsLgy

Thats it, party over, and to add to her ungodly forthcoming mess by Jesus and I, she admitted and added to her gender change as "unknown," then she  says "so what" if she changed it back to a male? Huh? What did she just say; she was a woman, changed to unknown, and wants to go back as a man?!  OMG, when will Miss Tradesecret's outright ungodly and Satanic nature ever end within this esteemed Religion Forum?! ENOUGH!   The chickens have finally come home to roost at her expense, LOL!

!!! HYPOCRITE ALERT FOR MISS TRADESECRET !!!:

Dear Miss Tradesecret, I am sorry to add even more egg upon your face, whereas what happened to your direct statement herewith: "I refuse to discuss anything to do with my profile - in its current form, in its past form or in any future form. It is personal not religious." https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/7337-how-do-you-know-the-bible-is-true?page=9&post_number=215 

Barring the biblical axiom that "your profile is Religious" because you are a woman that is going against 1 Timothy 2:12, therefore, can you spell
H-Y-P-O-C-R-I-T-E AGAIN because you are now discussing your profile page, where as shown above, you said you wouldn't! OMG, WTF! LOL! OUCH!  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-CqFh7xvDQ

MEMBERSHIP: Why does Miss Tradesecret make it so easy for me to Bible Slap her Silly®️ in Jesus' name?

NEXT PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN WOMAN LIKE MISS TRADESECRET IN "COMING OUT" TO THEIR ACTUAL GENDER OF BEING A WOMAN, WILL BE ...?

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Tradesecret
@BrotherD.Thomas
Let's assume for the sake of your argument that I did first identify as a woman.  So what? Let's assume that I then changed my profile to say unknown? And then let's assume that I changed it back to male? So what? 

Exactly you absolute idiot. I have said is all you had to do was admit that you once made up a fake profile (as many do) and the Brother wouldn't have a single reason to keep reminding you of your transition while you are in complete denial.  You tried once to tell us here that "maybe your account was hacked", but you didn't raise it with moderation at all. 

Just admit it ffs!  Then the brother wouldn't have to lead all of his posts with your denials that you are a woman.... or a man, or anything in between  and can get on with the business of showing  us what a complete and utter bible dunce that you are.... for all of your self proclaimed theological education in multiple languages, Reverend Munchausen.

We can even forget you told us two different dates of birth, forget about your two countries of origin(or was that 3?) and the shite concerning your "native language/s".

My guess is that being the pathological lying narcissist that you are, you are simply far too arrogant and haughty to admit to such a simple thing as creating a fake profile.
Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
Nope. You are a true fraud. Fake big brother. 
Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
Nonsense.  Telling a parable is telling a story.  No one would charge Jesus for anything - you fraud. 
Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
The verse of men and woman and Christ is irrelevant to any person being a second class woman. 

Face it fake brother.  You don't have a clue.  

In the Christian Kingdom, men and woman are equal. Both go to heaven. Jesus says in John 3:16 "whosoever believes".  It does not say that only men who believe. 

In fact the story of Genesis and the Garden of Eden which is God's home on earth - heaven - God placed both male and female in it.  So even in the very first story of humanity - as placed into Heaven - the Garden of Eden - woman exist.  

No woman is second class. Or can be second class unless you are a bigot. And that of course is a truism about the fake brother, isn't? 
Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
Well the interesting thing dear fake Brother is " assumptions" are assumptions. They are not facts. And that is something you are sadly lacking. 

I am male. You are a fake. Stephen is creepy.  
Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
Yes, you are correct. 

I did indicate I was not going to discuss my personal profile. And yet here I am doing exactly the opposite. Thanks for reminding me. 

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Stephen
???
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Tradesecret
Let's assume for the sake of your argument that I did first identify as a woman.  So what? Let's assume that I then changed my profile to say unknown? And then let's assume that I changed it back to male? So what? 

[ A ] Exactly you absolute idiot. I have said is all you had to do was admit that you once made up a fake profile (as many do) and the Brother wouldn't have a single reason to keep reminding you of your transition while you are in complete denial.  You tried once to tell us here that "maybe your account was hacked", but you didn't raise it with moderation at all. 

Just admit it ffs!  Then the brother wouldn't have to lead all of his posts with your denials that you are a woman.... or a man, or anything in between  and can get on with the business of showing  us what a complete and utter bible dunce that you are.... for all of your self proclaimed theological education in multiple languages, Reverend Munchausen.

We can even forget you told us two different dates of birth, forget about your two countries of origin(or was that 3?) and the shite concerning your "native language/s".

[B] My guess is that being the pathological lying narcissist that you are, you are simply far too arrogant and haughty to admit to such a simple thing as creating a fake profile.

???

See [ A ] & [B] above.
jaishawnemmette4
jaishawnemmette4
-->
@Yassine
Nr 5: It tells the story of jesu suicide and yes that's perfectly clear ..
And about Jesu father in heaven who was it? ..
You'll probably agree that when he was drying on a cross that it was Jesu water running out, and that his spirit is something else .. somewhere else since .., so his spirit must have been attached jesus - that human animal.
Hey there were at least TWO attached thus because the spirit who played jesus often talked with the 'father' spirit within in company.. , right eh.. ?
And the spirit 'father' had promised "his" beloved heavenly salvation for his "good" deeds here and there where ever.
So when the suicidals were crucified and the jesus spirit counted "enough is enough" - hanged to dry, wet and such .. - he said to the spirit other in company "father release me .."
And of course the other spirit also hanging wet pushed its red emergency button, so at least up Jesu spirit went among angels, beautifully, and yes there were vocals and harpes clinging .. and among the stars this suicidal spirit went ..