Normal People?

Author: Yassine

Total: 9
Yassine
Debates: 3
Yassine
- Any normal people on this Forum who don't subscribe to this nonsense of Left/Right, Liberal/Republican, Progressive/Conservative... that, honestly, the rest of the world does not give one ant's a** about? If not, any among you tired of this dichotomy BS?
Lemming
Debates: 6
Lemming
-->
@Yassine
I'm pretty sure opposing or competing factions, often holding different ideals or plans, is common of government and history.
Yassine
Yassine
-->
@Lemming
I'm pretty sure opposing or competing factions, often holding different ideals or plans, is common of government and history.
- Yeah, but the world is big & human history is vast. Right/Left is restricting your abilities to embrace that.

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Yassine
What is your definition of  "Normal People" ?

There are currently,

Approximately 7.9 billion physically similar individuals,

With 7.9 billion different  versions of similar data stored within their organic databases.

I would say that this is about as normal as people are going to get.

Left and Right is just something that interested parties ramble on about from time to time.

In reality, and for most people there is either a tough existence, or a relatively easier existence.
RationalMadman
Debates: 566
RationalMadman
In the words of Grime God Devlin himself:

I do me and I do it well, you couldn't
Replicate one living cell in my body
Just my fucking self, I'm not sorry
I will never be another carbon copy
You can hear me a mile off with my own individual style
Why would I want to be like any other?
Name in the book that's been compiled
I'm on a next thing I can not be labelled
Placed in a box like jack
You try count me out I come back
Like three, six, nine in vortex math
Any time I've walked the line
The shoes I've worn are mine and that's fact
And will be 'til I'm set free
Don't be them, be a next breed
Yassine
Yassine
-->
@zedvictor4
What is your definition of  "Normal People" ?
- Refer to OP.
Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@Yassine
I've reached a point where I barely care about politics. I've quit watching the news, when that comes up in conversation I try not to talk about it. Women's rights have gone down the goddamn toilet.  I've also decided I'm just not voting anymore it's not worth it. Both parties pick idiots and they just tow the party line there's no give and take, no compromise, no nothing. All they care about is getting elected and keeping their money and getting pandered to buy special interest groups. They don't care about the average person they don't care about homelessness they don't care about people not eating they have their money they have their power and that's really all they care about. But like everything else in this world people will continue to use politics as a way to feel justified and treating other people like crap. They are more than welcome to participate in that. 
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Yassine
@Poly

As Yas suggests, most people "barely care" about politics....Other than blaming politicians for everything that is seemingly difficult.

Just like most of the time, most people barely "care about" religion.

All that politics and religion are, is intermittent brain activity squeezed in between all the mundane day to day survival stuff.

What generally constitutes most  "Normal People", are one's with a head, with two arms, two legs, and all internal systems functioning reasonably appropriately. 

Obviously exceptions apply, but these are not most people.

Of course, a debate website will attract certain people, who are interested in airing their intermittent brain activities amongst fellow similarly interested parties.

Hence a concentration of politically and religiously dedicated brain activity.

So who want's to talk fluffy kittens then?
Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
You are on block for a reason. I didn't give a fuck what you think. Go make fun of my kids some more, prick.