Oromagi - Vanilla
Greyparrot - Vanilla
Pie - Vanilla
Mikal  - Vanilla

Mafia:

Supa - Goon
Earth - Ninja

MOD REVIEW

I'm not going to sugarcoat it. I felt this game sucked. Yeah, the inactivity was bad, but I'm not going to make a scapegoat out of it. At the end of the of the day, I believe there would've been more activity if I made a better setup that was more fun to play. 

My thought was to create a cool randomized experience. The problem is, having every role is incredibly bastard. So I attempted to balance the bastardization by having pools and probabilities, but that didn't work. One cannot balance bastard design. One must remove bastard design outright in order to make a good game. In my attempt to do so, I only made things worse. The possibility of having a power role only for said role to be useless (like Earth's ninja, since there was no tracker or watcher in the game) is not fun. It's just annoying.

Regardless, there still is hope for a cool game to be made out of this concept. But only by embracing the natural bastard design, and making the game an open setup bastard game. Seriously. I think this game would've been more fun for all if everyone was just goofing off knowing they were in a bastard game. Just imagine a "Chaotic RNG Mafia" game in which literally anything is possible. It doesn't get any more gloriously bastard than that. Someone should put Disc up to it.

As much as it sounds like I'm beating myself up about this game, I'm really not. I'm only starting to become a better mod and this setup was made before I really desired to be one. Plus, no one else had a game ready and there was no one in the hopper on the sign-ups thread. So I just rolled with it. The be honest, I still see improvements in my own modding here. I was more active and able to update vote counts and confirm night actions, I had a better policies, and I didn't do anything stupid. All that was missing was a good setup, and I already have a good one made with the help of Lunatic. It is a 12 player game based on the NFL. I look forward to it.

SHOUTOUTS

I don't really like MVP awards anymore because they almost always seem to cause some stupid argument. So I'll just give shoutout to players for plays they made that I liked.

Pie: This man is on a tear right now. Between solving the game in Anime Waifus Mafia, blending in effectively in Ozark Mafia, and calling both scum players DP1 in this game, I think he is at least the best town player on the site right now. Congrats on your intellectual pop-off, Pie.

Badger: Giving Greyparrot the gun was completely based. The amount of trust this man had for one of the boys to send him that gun when he was scumread by Greyparrot is pretty neat and I nominate it for bro moment of the year.

Disc: Read Supa quickly, and used his PR to end the game. It was kind of simple, but a clean play nonetheless.
Mharman
Debates: 22
Mharman
-->
@whiteflame
@oromagi
@Discipulus_Didicit
@badger
@Incel-chud
Endgame
Mharman
Mharman
-->
@Earth
@Greyparrot
@Vader
@ILikePie5
@Mikal
game end
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
iieaggwmd12?
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@Mharman
Badger: Giving Greyparrot the gun was completely based. The amount of trust this man had for one of the boys to send him that gun when he was scumread by Greyparrot is pretty neat and I nominate it for bro moment of the year.
Very based
Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Mharman
MVP was pie. Do not try to deny it.

Mharman
Mharman
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
A side note, I do have a policy for concessions: They are allowed, but they do not end the game.
Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Mharman
This confused me for a second considering the game very much ended, then I remembered GP shooting supa and the world made sense again.
Mharman
Mharman
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
As for Pie, he did do the best IMO
Mharman
Mharman
-->
@oromagi
Huh?