Mercury 13: Secret Wome Astronaut Tests

Author: ebuc

Total: 7
ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc
NASA was not aware of the first two phases of  these ongoing testing of women for becoming astronauts. When NASA found out they got these third study canceled.   The doctor who did these studies with his own money, was also doing the same studies for NASA on the men-only-stag-club.

The women performed better in most of the tests  than did the men.  One of those studies involved deprivation tanks. Interisting outcomes there.

RationalMadman
Debates: 562
RationalMadman
Women are risky because they may have a soul and reveal that it is a hoax. Male sociopaths tend to make more long-term reliable liars.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@RationalMadman
Biologic = soul not .." has a soul " as you suggest.

That men fry and women cry is old well known saying.  Men are weaker { metnally }  and less stable mentally and they too are a soul, not ' have a soul ".

Your versions of soul speak is based on partriarchal Biblical non-sense, if not also other religions.  At best we can say a soul is specific patterns embeded in the ultra-micro, Gravitational (  )-Dark Energy  )(  web/network/fabric/matrix etc.

My wife believes we free will choose to incarnate/manifest in the observed time reality ( sine-wave reality },  as human.  Others may think cow, wolf etc.

Soul/biologic = synonyms for biologic life.

oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
-->
@RationalMadman
Women are risky because they may have a soul and reveal that it is a hoax. Male sociopaths tend to make more long-term reliable liars.

...seemingly unaware that of 596 astronauts, 72 have been women.  That's a whole lot of scientists lying for no good reason that I can think of.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@oromagi
Oh there's a very good reason, billions worth of reasons, let's say.

I am also aware of that. You are unaware of my awareness and also unaware of why they keep it a low, reliable amount. I do not wish to post more though as it is dangerous to post about.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@oromagi
Are you aware that not all astronauts actually (claim to) go up into space? Just curious if you knew some just train and stay on standby for their whole career. Other apply and die, burnt alive, in trials gone wrong (though which actually died and which were faked isn't known).

24 days later

ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
I thought this was a joke:
Then I thought this was crazy:

Biologic = soul not .." has a soul " as you suggest.

That men fry and women cry is old well known saying.  Men are weaker { metnally }  and less stable mentally and they too are a soul, not ' have a soul ".

Your versions of soul speak is based on partriarchal Biblical non-sense, if not also other religions.  At best we can say a soul is specific patterns embeded in the ultra-micro, Gravitational (  )-Dark Energy  )(  web/network/fabric/matrix etc.

My wife believes we free will choose to incarnate/manifest in the observed time reality ( sine-wave reality },  as human.  Others may think cow, wolf etc.

Soul/biologic = synonyms for biologic life.
Then I thought oromagi didn't get the joke:

...seemingly unaware that of 596 astronauts, 72 have been women.  That's a whole lot of scientists lying for no good reason that I can think of.
Then I wondered if it wasn't a joke:
Oh there's a very good reason, billions worth of reasons, let's say.

I am also aware of that. You are unaware of my awareness and also unaware of why they keep it a low, reliable amount. I do not wish to post more though as it is dangerous to post about.

Are you aware that not all astronauts actually (claim to) go up into space? Just curious if you knew some just train and stay on standby for their whole career. Other apply and die, burnt alive, in trials gone wrong (though which actually died and which were faked isn't known).