TRUMP'S YELLOW PERIL: Steele's "pee tape" report remains neither proved nor disproved

Author: oromagi

Total: 3
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
I'm seeing a number of people on this site refer to the Steele Dossier's reports that Russia possessed a tape of Trump consorting with prostitutes and requesting a "golden shower" display.

Let's recall that nobody claims that this allegation is proven by the evidence.  Obviously, any claim that takes place behind closed doors is difficult to prove or disprove and any event in Moscow that is of interest to the Russian dictator is tightly controlled.  Steele himself estimates the testimonies he gathered are only likely to prove 70-90% factual.  Unless and until an authentic  pee tape surfaces, the allegation will be remain unproven.  Likewise, unless and until Putin's storehouses of compromat are made entirely available, the allegations can't be disproved. 

As FOX News puts it:  "Some of the assertions in the dossier have been confirmed. Other parts are unconfirmed. None of the dossier, to Fox News's knowledge, has been disproven."

The claim is that Trump hired five prostitutes to piss on a bed in the Ritz-Carlton Moscow because the Obamas had slept in that bed when Obama gave his New Economic School address and that Russian Intelligence had videotape of the event.

Supporting evidence:

• Seven sources reported the event independent of each other
  • Trump is known more making rather elaborate displays of his hatred for Obama
  • Trump is known for hiring prostitutes when he is travelling without his wife and family
  • Prostitutes are readily, famously available from the lobby of the Ritz-Carlton.
  • Russian Intelligence has demonstrated control over operations, including pimping, in the Ritz-Carlton Moscow.
  • Earlier the same year, Trump visited "The Act," a Las Vegas strip club owned by Russian friends of Putin, along with those friends and several close associates including his lawyer, Michael Cohen.  Cohen has testified under oath that Trump delighted in a staged display of golden showers
    • The Act was closed later the same year for violating Las Vegas' decency and sanitation regulations and was well known for a golden showers act
    • Paparazzi confirm that Trump and his Russian friends closed the club and remained inside for several hours
    • The same Russian friends were staying at the Ritz-Carlton Moscow on the night of the alleged pee tape
  • On Oct 30, 2016- the day before the Steele Dossier went public, Trump's real estate agent in Moscow working on the Trump Tower deal texts Michael Cohen:
    • "stopped flow of tapes from Russia but not sure if there's anything else. Just so you know .."
    • Cohen has testified that he discussed the tapes with Trump long before any public information emerged although Cohen mostly asserts attorney/client privilege regarding details
    • Trump's bodyguard Keith Schiller has confirmed that Russian business associates offered Trump the company of five prostitutes on the night in question.  Schiller claims to have rejected the offer on Trump's behalf but this corroborates the dossier's number of prostitutes.
  • James Comey relates in his book that Trump was obsessed with the pee tape and asked him to publicly refute that specific event on at least four different occasions during Comey's short tenure.  Comey notes that Trump was in possession of several details regarding the event that were not pubic knowledge..
  • The Mueller Report confirms that all through 2016, Trump's people were highly interested in an incriminating tape possessed by Russia, long before any public allegation of a tape emerged but offers no insight towards the content of that tape
  • Israeli and Australian Intelligence agencies confirm they were tracking the same allegation before the Steele Dossier emerged
  • Trump himself keeps talking about the event in public and unprompted, indeed in highly inappropriate settings- evidence of a guilty conscience
    • Trump's frequent denials are suspiciously off-point
      • Before it was confirmed that Trump paid Stormy Daniels hush money just before the election, Trump's go-to denial was "Do I look like a man who needs to buy a prostitute?"  Not a denial.
      • After Stormy, Trump switched to "I'm a germaphobe, I wouldn't let anybody pee on me" Since the Dossier in no way suggests that Trump was anything but a spectator, this is also not a denial.
      • Trump has never directly denied the accusation

What evidence disproves this item discussed in Steele's dossier?

Double_R
Debates: 3
Double_R
-->
@oromagi
TDS
ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc
-->
@oromagi
.." After Stormy, Trump switched to "I'm a germaphobe, I wouldn't let anybody pee on me" Since the Dossier in no way suggests that Trump was anything but a spectator, this is also not a denial. "...
Ive fantasized of women straddling my face and peeing on it.  I'm not a germa-o-phobe and in fact urine is not generally toxic in smaller amounts { depending on specific circumstances }, however, in such a scenario this fantasy might be considered as type of voluntary water boarding.  Ha ha :--))

Trumpet is one of the fattest narcissistic  liars on Earth.  Those who dont grasp this truth are either clueless/ignorant, and/or in denial i.e. eating his ____blank__ for years. The medical results for those 60 million USA citizens are still not in yet. World wide we know many others eat his ____blank____ and others like his for years.

..." There’s no scientific evidence to support claims that drinking urine is beneficial. On the contrary, research suggests that drinking urine can introduce bacteria, toxins, and other harmful substances into your bloodstream. It can even place undue stress on your kidneys. "..

..."Urine is not sterile when it leaves the kidneys, and it must pass through the urethra and come into contact with the skin as it leaves the body. Bacteria is present in urine, even in that of healthy people without infections.
Drinking someone else’s urine may expose a person to numerous diseases. "

..." Urine is not sterile when it leaves the kidneys, and it must pass through the urethra and come into contact with the skin as it leaves the body. Bacteria is present in urine, even in that of healthy people without infections.  Drinking someone else’s urine may expose a person to numerous diseases. "...