spiritual journey

Author: janesix

Total: 8
janesix
Debates: 12
janesix
As per the believers in the Mandela Effect, including me, we were once on the Sagittarius Arm of the Galaxy. Now we are in the Orion Arm. The Orion Arm is located, in the form of a connecting bridge, between the Sagittarius and Perseus Arms.

It is my belief that we are moving, symbolically and physically, from the Sagittarius, to the Orion, and eventually to the Perseus Arm.

The symbolism greatly interests me.

Sagittarius is half man, half animal. The lower half is the animal. I believe this represents the human as the unenlightened, materialistic being. Where we are slaves to our lower nature. Greed, envy, hate, all of the negative emotions and desires.

We started out this way, represented by the Sagittarius Arm of the Milky Way Galaxy. Then we moved to the Orion Arm, where we still are now.

Orion in Greek Mythology is a hunter. He vowed to kill all of the animals on the Earth. I think this represents our desire to destroy our lower desires and emotions, or at least control them, as we become spiritually aware.

We are on the bridge, literally and figuratively, between Sagittarius and Perseus. So our goal must be represented by the Perseus somehow.

The mythology of Perseus is thus: Perseus uses his shield as a reflection of what is evil, and I believe it is really the negativity inside himself. I think that he needs to see that the negativity is inside himself in order to defeat it. His feet grow wings, which is a symbol of spirituality. Perseus eventually goes home. He rescues the beautiful Andromeda.

This is a spiritual journey.

Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@janesix
Astrology is one of those things I just don't get. I've added on to pass my horoscope and I kind of get how the house is working what not but really is lost on me. For people who do get it it's always interesting to read  so this was actually pretty cool.
janesix
janesix
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
I have only really started gaining interest in the last year or so. Very interesting to me. 
Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@janesix
Not sure how I found the lady on YouTube probably through some other person referring over there to it but she talks about how she did a chart for the US. She has a video where she kind of goes over the course of the whole year I haven't watched the whole thing I haven't gone back to watch it to see if anything that's happened has happened but it's just really cool to listen to people that know that stuff to talk about it. I know this year that Pluto is somehow back in the same place it was during the American revolution and that America supposed to go through some kind of corrections about things that haven't been right like race relations and they're supposed to be some big change in the money system.
janesix
janesix
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
Yes, feb 20 was the Pluto Return for America. Supposed to be big changes, could be good or bad. Just big.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@janesix
Supposed to be big changes, could be good or bad. Just big.
I think that it's fair to say that the above statement is the epitome of vagueness.

Of course, once a reasonably biggish event has occurred, you will be able to say, I told you so.

Not that standing and observing a clear night sky, cannot inspire a spiritual response. Of course it can, the vastness of the unknowable universe is the greatest of mysteries.....But that's a wholly internal human physiological issue.

In short....Light enters the brain via the eye and is converted into imagery, which stimulates a pleasing chemical response.

And all associable data contrivances such as astrology (and marketing astrology), follow on from that.....All created within though....That is to say, make believe.

No harm in that though.

Unless such data is used to make believe that harm is a necessary consequence of the cosmos.

And of course, given a World population of 7.9 billion, in 195 different nations, and the innumerable amount of events  generated therein. It's all too easy to concentrate upon the coincidences and overlook the hiss.

But Hey....Enjoy astrology peacefully and carefully and don't let me dampen your enthusiasm.
janesix
janesix
-->
@zedvictor4
Enjoy astrology peacefully and carefully and don't let me dampen your enthusiasm.

You won't.

156 days later

Shila
Debates: 0
Shila
-->
@janesix
I don’t  know if you can call astrology a spiritual moment.

Women should follow the monthly calendar to predict their periods.