Geodesic Incompleteness

Author: ebuc

Total: 7
ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc
Geodesic Incompleteness = Singularity in general relativity { GR } and Roger Penrose proved this in 1965 and won nobel prize for his math findings here last few years.

Go to this LINK at 10:15 and watch to get the gist of the whole vid. 

I think GR is incorrect and the spacetime does not come to and end in black holes or with Universe  ---if trace back in time---.

I believe the fundamental force of Universe, stems from geometric properties of something called the ' coupler ' as explained by Fuller in Syenergetics 1 and 2.

954.01  ..." The Coupler has one of the most profound integral functionings in metaphysical Universe, and probably so in physical Universe, because its integral complexities consist entirely of integral rearrangeability within the same space of the same plus and/or minus Mites. "...

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@ebuc
Whoa.....After a period of what one might loosely refer to as relative normality, you've gone off on one again.

So Fuller often regarded as someone who might be one of the greatest thinkers of the 20th century, of course might not be.

Why do you rely largely upon Fuller for your inspiration and ideas?

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@zedvictor4
Why do you rely largely upon Fuller for your inspiration and ideas?
Why not be inspired by Fullers ideas? 

Fuller 1st book 4D or 2nd book Time Lock LINK  or Nine Chains to the Moon, mention Einstein, and the publishers would not publish it since Fuller mentions the great mans name in the book. So in Fullers last book,--Cosmography--  he recounts the story of how he told publishers to ask Einstein what he thinks of the book.  So Einstein asks to meet with Fuller and Fuller recounts this meeting and what was said.

I was a child of the space-age, and I will always remmeber my laying out at night, in a field with my two best buddies, ---maybe were 10 or 11 years old---   and were looking at the stars, and I think, maybe our Universe, is inside the body of another person, and that person is inside a universe that is inside another persons body, so on and so on.

My one friend turns to me and asks, why are you thinking stuff like that ?  I dont recall my answer, or if I did answer.

Fuller was a cosmic thinker, and I very much like that. Also, his approach was based in geometry and I very much like that.

The coupler is an asymetrical octahedron.  And in Jim Lehmans matrix, he commensurates in close-packing filling of all space, via the 5-fold icosahedron{ 20 regular triangles } with the 4-fold irregular rhomb-cubo-octahedron via and irregular octahedron that has four trapazoids. For me, I see trapazoids function in UNiverse as intermediators of shapes, and the octahedron in general as a mediator between 5-fold and 4-fold geometries.

However, there are no trapzoids on surface of the Coupler.  Here is LINK to more info on Coupler.  And why I believe Coupler is the fundamental space, can be better understood via this vid LINK IS Charge Fundamental?

COUPLER 8 triangle surface faces

16 A quanta modules

8 B quanta modules

24 is total count of quanta modules

954.01  ..." The Coupler has one of the most profound integral functionings in metaphysical Universe, and probably so in physical Universe, because its integral complexities consist entirely of integral rearrangeability within the same space of the same plus and/or minus Mites. "...

See isopin and hypercharge in above link, Is Charge Fundamental

FLRW
FLRW
-->
@ebuc

You ought to think about joining http://www.sciforums.com/. I used to be a member .
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@FLRW
Tried and they banned me for not science enough for them.  Very narrow minded group, at least towards me.
ebuc
ebuc
955.50 Rhombic Dodecahedron at Heart of Vector Equilibrium: Nature
always starts every ever freshly with the equilibrious isotropic-vector-matrix field.
Energy is not lost; it is just not yet realized. It can be realized only
disequilibriously.

955.51 At the heart of the vector equilibrium is the ball in the center of the
rhombic dodecahedron.

955.52 Look at the picture which shows one-half of the rhombic dodecahedron.
(See Illus. 955.52.) Of all the polyhedra, nothing falls so readily into a closest-
packed group of its own kind as does the rhombic dodecahedron, the most
common polyhedron found in nature

FLRW
FLRW
-->
@ebuc

Sorry about that, you are plenty versed in science.