Vaccinated vs Non-vaccinated Deaths

Author: ebuc

Total: 9
ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc
Scroll  to just past half way to see Switzeland data comparing deaths of vaccinated { v v v } and unvaccinated {  ^ ^ ^ } and vaccinated with booster shots { v v v v }

Switzerland has 68% vaccination of population and that is mostly mRNA both Moderna and Phyzier

The differrences are huge and a fair differrence in those who got booster shot, form just regular two shots

Also take note that Chile must not have a very goo vaccine.  I think I heard one of China's vaccines is not very good either.

So glad I was lucky enough to get the Moderna mRNA.  It is the best.

FLRW
FLRW
-->
@ebuc
Yes, I got the Moderna too. The nearly 17 million Americans who got the Johnson & Johnson coronavirus vaccine aren't as protected as those who received Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna shots, data shows.
RationalMadman
Debates: 556
RationalMadman
-->
@FLRW
Greed driven corporations blackballing nations in negotiations vs selling at the production price for no profit.

JJ and AstraZeneca are far more noble and trustworthy, there is no real debate.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@RationalMadman
JJ and AstraZeneca are far more noble and trustworthy, there is no real debate.

We see above, the flavor of kool-aid you drank Ratman.

At least you trust in some kinda of covid vaccine, so that is half-way to sanity.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@ebuc
Kool-aid is what you drink. One needs to just read your threads and wonder what the fuck you think or drink to produce:

==^^£¥₩!&@^÷^$&$

Oooh I solved black holes.

You are a joke. Don't try to make fun of me.

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@RationalMadman
==^^£¥₩!&@^÷^$&$

Huh? I dont recalll stating that. I think the koolaid is affecting your ability to be rational, once again.
This is common for you, to flip from one state of rational to kool-aid brain rather quickly.  There is medical term for this but I cant recall what it is called.

Flipper or flippant r flip-out. I forget. Again, some times you covid position shows some sanity, and then you flip-out to some other kool-aid state of consciousness.

The quote above is just one example of your seemingly kool-aide like brain flipping .... }@..@{.....

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
So, do you just type things and hope they come out alright?

I sometimes do that myself but rarely when I'm calling out someone's irrationality.

For instance, you didn't address a single thing I said about Pfizer and Moderna blackballing nations in their negotiations.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@RationalMadman
For instance, you didn't address a single thing I said about Pfizer and Moderna blackballing nations in their negotiations.

Irrelevant to mRNA being better vaccines. You did not address that in first post.  If and when  the kool-aid stops running through brain, please address info as presented.    Lesser vaccines have higher rates of death compared to those who didnt have vaccine, so I repeat, Chile must not have very goo vaccine irrespective your kool-aid induced concerns about  " ==^^£¥₩!&@^÷^$&$ " .." trustworthy " and " noble ".

ebuc
ebuc
Take not all of the ignornat and  immature antivaxxers and Joe Rogan fan club take note of those who have died from invermectin while have zilch done in protecting themselves.

..." A new study published in the New England Journal of Medicine provides additional evidence that ivermectin does not work as treatment for covid-19.
This research is a randomized, placebo-controlled trial — the gold standard of clinical studies in which patients are divided into two groups and receive either the treatment or placebo, with neither the patients nor clinicians knowing which they are getting. Nearly 700 patients were randomly assigned to receive ivermectin; the same number received a placebo. ....

...In short: Ivermectin is not an effective treatment for covid-19......

....The human cost of ivermectin is even greater. Let’s not forget the people who took veterinary doses of ivermectin and were poisoned or even died. Then there are those who, as exemplified by the podcaster Joe Rogan, did not get vaccinated in part because they believed in the “treatment” of ivermectin.....

...Fortunately, other treatments do work against the coronavirus. Paxlovid and molnupiravir are antiviral pills that are proven to reduce severe illness. Remdesivir, an IV infusion, can also be used to reduce the progression of illness, as can monoclonal antibodies. 
And, of course, there are covid-19 vaccines, which have proved many times over to be safe, effective and lifesaving. "....