Author: Greyparrot

Total: 16
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
RationalMadman
Debates: 569
RationalMadman
I am starting to believe that RB is just controlled opposition. Some of the stuff he says is so ridiculous and he keeps making illuminati hand signs at specific points in his videos clearly intentionally as he knows what they are.
FLRW
Debates: 0
FLRW

Does anyone else think GP probably looks like RB?  I bet he has a tattoo of Jesus on the Cross on his right arm too.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@RationalMadman
Lol, Only RM could believe DC fabricated RB to expose DC.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
RB is a real celebrity, been with the elites, married Katy Perry, divorced her did many movies with the elites serving their subliminal messaging agenda and completely participated in the Illuminati's scheme of highly shallow, nihilistic movies to take our minds off of serious matters.

I don't have an issue with entertainment, I don't 'hate' the elite I just know what they are and what the Hollywood part of their agenda is. So, why is this guy suddenly a wishywashy far-left far-right defender of liberty all at once? Sounds like hogwash when he talks, it's just controlled opposition made to make his side seem irrational and ridiculous if you ask me.

I can see his hand signs many times in his videos and it's very intentional. What he says is extremely similar to how Trump talks, he begins talking about something then quietly babbles during a trajectory and goes loud again on the new avenue always trying to spark a 'OH YEAH FUCK THOSE ELITES' vibe.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
Sounds like hogwash when he talks,
Assuming you watched  all of the video, here are his points.

1) Are the current crisis with covid lockdowns, inflation, and Ukraine presenting an opportunity for bad actors to take advantage of the people? (2 minute to 3 minute mark)

2) Why are profits rising with inflation? What are the reasons? (4-6 minute mark)

3) Why is it only select companies enjoying these record profits and not all of them? (6-8 minute mark)

4) Why are DC officials refusing to address this? (8-10 minute mark)

5) Why do politicians in both parties own stock in these select corporations? (10-12 minute mark)

Are all 5 of these points hogwash?

Which one of these points sound like hogwash to you?

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@RationalMadman
I think maybe you agree with him but you don't like how he presents it.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Greyparrot
Questions are not points, they can help make points but they are not points. Furthermore, he presents himself as a reporter but he isn't, he's a preacher.

He is preaching what he believes (or is told to believe). He is not reporting on events objectively and analysing the facts, he is instead passionately expressing his feelings on a matter and giving wishy-washy rhetorical points.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@RationalMadman
Furthermore, he presents himself as a reporter but he isn't, he's a preacher.

I disagree. He is a reporter that is asking his audience questions. He wants his audience to question his points. Do you not like his 5 questions?

Are his questions offensive to you?
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@RationalMadman
Also, what are your answers to his 5 questions?
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
What the fuck are you using my profile pic for? Get inspiration elsewhere or is mimicking me your only way to have a sense of identity here?

Pathetic.

Second time you've done it, this time literally mimicking it.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
I do not need to answer his questions, he has to. It is like he does not realise what News is meant to be.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
What sounds like hogwash is everything he says between those questions. He yells something then mumbles some nonsense and leads to the next while shouting it.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@FLRW
Does anyone else think GP probably looks like RB?  I bet he has a tattoo of Jesus on the Cross on his right arm too.
I bet you have a chessboard tattoo lol.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ILikePie5

Maxine Waters tells homeless people to go home.

More proof DC hates poor people.
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@Greyparrot
Mad Maxine